St Catherine's Academy of Mystical Warfare (Warrior Princess Academy) discussion

Academy inside > Gisele, Angelica, Elora and Shahrzad's dorm

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (last edited Jan 23, 2016 11:32AM) (new)

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) 2 more people can join this one. Ask here.

message 2: by Sovanratana (new)

Sovanratana (booksandpugs) ((Can I join?))

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

(( Can Eve join? ))

message 4: by Sovanratana (new)

Sovanratana (booksandpugs) [Arian's side] Queen sized canopy bed with purple sheets, a black wardrobe for her clothes and weapons, a small bedside table, big bookshelf filled to the brim with books on poison, herbs, healing, and fighting strategy. Also a mirror and table.

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) Shahrzad's side:
Pink sheets, white quilt, comforter cover. Bookcase and case for bow and horse supplies.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Eve's side-
A simple loft with purple sheets. A desk underneath her bed/loft. A tall book shelf with hidden weapons.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Analisse's side:-

Creme covers embroidered with brown lace. A simple desk littered with a throwing knife and books on magic and archery, a chest filled with keepsakes, lastly, a wardrobe filled with clothing and two pairs of a bow and arrow, one for primary use, another used as a spare weapon.

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) Shahrzad sits on her bed writing a letter home.

QUEEN | 32 comments Mod
sure one moment

message 11: by QUEEN (new)

QUEEN | 32 comments Mod
may i use gisele?

message 13: by QUEEN (new)

QUEEN | 32 comments Mod
ok plot?

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) ((I don't really use much plot, this isn't a 1x1, we just kind explore the school for the first RP and maybe we'll bump into the only active members of this group))

message 15: by QUEEN (new)

QUEEN | 32 comments Mod
Gisele strode around the coordiores, her sword hanging by her hip it gleamed dangerously in response to the light trickling in from the masssive windows.

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) Shahrzad opened the large wooden door and let her roomate in.

message 17: by QUEEN (new)

QUEEN | 32 comments Mod
wwho is that

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) ((My character in this dorm. She is at https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...)

message 19: by QUEEN (new)

QUEEN | 32 comments Mod
who is teh roomate

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) ((Gisele))

message 21: by QUEEN (new)

QUEEN | 32 comments Mod
kk

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) ((continue?))

message 23: by QUEEN (new)

QUEEN | 32 comments Mod
sure

message 24: by QUEEN (new)

QUEEN | 32 comments Mod
Gisele entered warily. She was exhausted but her apperance didn't let on about such a thing.

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) Shahrzad waved.
"Hello."

message 26: by QUEEN (new)

QUEEN | 32 comments Mod
Gisele gave her a glance, "Sup," Her voice was neutral.

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) "I'm Shahrzad," Shahrzad said. "Been here since October."

message 28: by QUEEN (new)

QUEEN | 32 comments Mod
"Good for you," Gisele retorted

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) Shahrzad assessed the girl's face. "Tired?" She asked.

message 30: by QUEEN (new)

QUEEN | 32 comments Mod
"Lacking all abilites to care, really," She sighed with an obvious sarcasm. She collapsed upon her nearby bed and let out another exaggerated sigh

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) "Well, alright," Shahrzad sighed. "I myself should be getting off to the kitchen to start making dinner."

message 32: by QUEEN (new)

QUEEN | 32 comments Mod
Gisele rolled her eyes dramatically, "Make me some soup will ya?" She asked in a gentler manner.