St Catherine's Academy of Mystical Warfare (Warrior Princess Academy) discussion

Academy inside > Raven, Rain, Beth, and Tomoe's dorm

Comments Showing 1-43 of 43 (43 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (last edited Jan 27, 2016 04:06PM) (new)

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) No spaces left

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) Beth (Elizabeth)'s side:
twin bed, pale lilac sheets, lavender quilt, nightstand, small bookcase, her suitcases.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

((Can I join? ))

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

(( :) Thx ))

message 6: by Keren (new)

Keren  (kerenhu) (( i don't know why, but I'm already in it so can you make my side and her stuff mainly green. thanks))

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) ((I put you in here because I asked if she could be Elizabeth's roommate and you said yes. You can make her stuff green)).

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) ((Wanna RP here??))

message 9: by Keren (new)

Keren  (kerenhu) ((thanks, can her side have a queen bed?))

message 10: by Keren (new)

Keren  (kerenhu) ((I RP on the beach. can u check it out?))

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) ((You are in control of her stuff, make it how you want))

message 12: by Keren (new)

Keren  (kerenhu) ((thanks))

Rain's side:
A queen bed with different shades of green as her blanket, pillow cover and bed sheet. A mahogany night stand with a forest design shading her lamp. A big oak tree desk with a laptop and her books on it. A big black bookcase with all her textbook and leisure readings. A decent size drawer with a flat screen TV. Then a small closet.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Hunters side.

A blue bed, with a blue quilt with the sea on it. 2 pillows. and one decorative pillow. Above her bed is a place to keep her quiver and bow. A night stand next to her bed, and a smaller book shelf with fairy tales and text books.

message 14: by Keren (new)

Keren  (kerenhu) Addition to Rain's side:

Underneath her bed are most of her weapons and a small bathroom attached to her big room.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Eve looked around the dorm. Lots of weapons she concluded.

message 16: by Keren (new)

Keren  (kerenhu) Rain leads Elizabeth and Eve into her room and let them sit on her bed. "What do you wanna do?" she asks them.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Eve shrugged. "Um..hmm. We could...um...play a card game or something."

message 18: by Keren (new)

Keren  (kerenhu) "Okay." Rain says and takes out her set of cards. "What game?" she asks.

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) Elizabeth fiddles with her sheathed sword. "i have some music. We could listen to the original cast recording of Hamilton or Natasha and Pierre and the Great Comet of 1812, my cousins Katya and Alix are doing that one out in California.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"War?" Eve asked.

message 21: by Keren (new)

Keren  (kerenhu) "I don't know how to play that, but okay." Rain says.

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) Elizabeth giggled a bit. "Natasha and Pierre and the Great Comet of 1812 is based on a section of War and Peace, but it's remarkably clear and interesting (she fangirls). Oh, and I'd love to play war."

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay cool." Eve said. "War is simple. Kings are the highest then queens and then jacks, while jokers are the lowest. Whoever has the highest card wins all the cards."

message 24: by Keren (new)

Keren  (kerenhu) "Oh, easy. Thanks." Rain says and hands Eve the cards to shuffle the cards.

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) "Do you have cards?" she asked. "I lost mine some years ago after they fell under my brother's bed."

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Eve taps the cards, mumbling a spell. The cards starts to shuffle, and deal an equal amount to Rain and Elizabeth.

message 27: by Keren (new)

Keren  (kerenhu) "Cool." Rain says.

message 28: by Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (last edited Dec 06, 2015 06:52PM) (new)

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) "Who's going first?" Elizabeth asks. She turns on the Prologue from Natasha, Pierre, and the Great Comet of 1812 on her iPad.

message 29: by Keren (new)

Keren  (kerenhu) "Eve can since she knows how to play." Rain replies.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"Umm." Eve thought. "We all go at once. We place one card form our deck. We cannot choose the card though. Its random. A game of chance. So, one three. 1, 2, 3" she flips her first card over to get a 2. "Curses."

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) Elizabeth has a 5.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"So, when we know what Rain's card is, she might have a lower card or a higher card. But you would get mine and her's if she had a lower card, then you." Eve explained

message 33: by Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (last edited Dec 06, 2015 07:05PM) (new)

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) "I know," Elizabeth says. "Rain was the one you were explaining it to. Oh, and do you like my music?"

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Eve nodded, listening to the music.

message 35: by Keren (new)

Keren  (kerenhu) Rain liked this song. She laid on her bed and pulled out her arrow and shot it right on the fake tree as a pillar and hit it in the middle. "Ready?" she asks.

((i have to go soon, I have to get to school early tomorrow. i still have time though, maybe like 15-25 mins. I tell u when i have to go))

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

(( okay! Night! I have to go to! Bye y'all! ))

message 37: by Keren (new)

Keren  (kerenhu) ((bye))

LilyCat (Agent of SHIELD)-- on hiatus :( (lilycat_reads) | 24 comments ((I think I'm supposed to join this dorm))
Tomoe's side: ordinary twin-sized bed, with light blue covers. There is a simple nightstand/dresser next to it. She has a sword stand next to it, which carries 2 swords, one longer than the other. She also has a trunk at the foot of her bed that has misc. stuff and her other weapons, and a bookshelf.

LilyCat (Agent of SHIELD)-- on hiatus :( (lilycat_reads) | 24 comments Tomoe entered cautiously through the dorm's front door and sank into her futon bed. She was exhausted from another long day of school, especially swords practice, and wondered where her dormmates were.

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) "Hi," Elizabeth said.

LilyCat (Agent of SHIELD)-- on hiatus :( (lilycat_reads) | 24 comments "Oh hi," said Tomoe. She pulled out a battered folder from her backpack and started her precalc homework. "When did you get here?"

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) "A moment ago," Elizabeth said. "I was just riding my pony in the woods."