Goodreads Social Winter Dance discussion

Ladies > Ladies' Bathroom

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Eve, Hostess (last edited Dec 03, 2015 03:43PM) (new)

Eve (arweneve) | 200 comments description
An idea of what the women's restroom looks like.
This is a place of freshening up, redoing makeup etc.

(Rp here)

message 2: by Chloe (new)

Chloe | 2 comments *applys lipstick*

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver walked in. She saw Grace and walked over, "you ok?" she asked

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) 'Need any help?' Silver asked holding her arm out.

message 5: by Eve, Hostess (new)

Eve (arweneve) | 200 comments May burst into the bathroom.
"Wow," she said, looking up at the high ceiling. "My restrooms look a whole lot crappier than this."

Turning her attention to Grace and Silver, May frowned. Grace was holding herself awkwardly. She squinted. "Do you have heels on?" she asked, suspiciously.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) "Hi, I am Silver. I am glad you are alright. I ran after you when I saw you were limping, I wanted to be sure you were okay." Silver turned to May, "I am wearing heels, though I am not sure who you are talking to."

message 7: by Eve, Hostess (new)

Eve (arweneve) | 200 comments "I was asking Grace. Sorry, I have pretty much the worst memory in the history of memories. Are you ok?" She asked, reddening slightly, but now noticeably.

She checked her makeup in the mirror, though she didn't have much. One light lipgloss and mascara.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) "I go with exploring, I have no date or friends here that I know of." Silver said shrugging.

message 10: by Eve, Hostess (new)

Eve (arweneve) | 200 comments "Totally. I told you, I'm not much of a dancer. Let's explore!" She said, a mischievous smile spreading across her face.

message 11: by Eve, Hostess (new)

Eve (arweneve) | 200 comments ((Where should we warp?))