Fairy tale generations! discussion

Sidekicks Dorms! > Tara, and Patrick's dorm

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sara (new)

Sara B. Tara and Patrick share this dorm! We have enough room for one more student. I will show you guys what it looks like later! And remember, ou can only RP in here if you live in this dorm or you are invited! Thanks!

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) Tara's bed is a small pillow in a napkin box. She has a fairy-size cell phone for calling Anastasiya if need be.

message 3: by Sara (new)

Sara B. Patrick fell onto his bed and put some gauze on his stomach.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Solstice followed him inside the dorm and shut the door. "Okay. So why am I here?" she asked.

message 5: by Sara (new)

Sara B. "Why do you think?" Patrick snapped.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"Because… You're making me be here? Why? Tell me now." Solstice folded her arms. "I'm not thinking you want to look at my pins."

message 7: by Sara (new)

Sara B. "At least you thought of that. But now onto the real stuff, why do you like my best friend?" Patrick did not want to have to like his girl. She was annoying!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey, I have a right to like Jayden. And he doesn't like me back, so you don't have to see me every day!" Sol fired back.

message 9: by Sara (new)

Sara B. "Are you sure?" Patrick was now afraid for everyone! What has she done to him?!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes. I'm sure," Sol replied, sighing. "I don't have a chance with Jay, do I?"

message 11: by Sara (new)

Sara B. "I don't know, I wouldn't even know about you if you didn't put didn't put that pin in me!" Patrick punched Sol in the stomach, same place the pin went in him." Oh and I get to do that to you!"

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Solstice accepted the punch without comment, clutching her side. "I'm sorry."

message 13: by Sara (new)

Sara B. "You should be!" Patrick growled!

message 14: by Sara (new)

Sara B. ((I'll brb have to clean out basement..))

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Do you want me here or do you not want me here?" Solstice asked, getting sick of Patrick's attitude.

message 16: by Sara (new)

Sara B. ((Oh nvm))

"Oh I don't care. I want someone here. But I would rather Jayden than you!" Patrick started to move, but his stomach hurt so badly, so he couldn't move at all.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Alright then. I'll stay. Silently. Or do you want me to get Jayden?" Sol asked.

message 18: by Sara (new)

Sara B. "I don't care your choice." Jen Patrick thought for a moment."know you, you probably want Jayden to come!" Patrick laughed!

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Solstice stared at the floor. "No. I don't want him to come. I'll just make a fool of myself again."

message 20: by Sara (new)

Sara B. "Ok, well then go get him!" Patrick loved to see Sol mess up! He laughed at the thought.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Solstice looked up and met Patrick's eyes. "You're a ****, you know," she told him softly, like it was a fact rather than an opinion.

message 22: by Sara (new)

Sara B. Patrick pushed her out the door. Why not? He couldn't stand being alone with her anymore.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Solstice waved a sarcastic goodbye before slamming the door. Then she walked away, heading for the library.

message 24: by Sara (new)

Sara B. ((Byeee))

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

((Byyeee))