Fans of Interracial Romance discussion

Archived Threads > Jan 2016 BOM Nominations

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michelle, Mod with the Bod (last edited Dec 03, 2015 02:34PM) (new)

Michelle Gilmore | 3396 comments Mod
It's time to nominate our January group read!

Qualifications:

1. One book nomination per member.
2. Book needs to be in print or available in ebook. (preferably readily available to buy new or in ebook)
3. Authors may not nominate their own books, but books written by authors who are members are eligible for nomination by other members (and authors should not campaign for their book to be selected either on the group or private message).
4. Book should be the 1st in the series or able to be read as a standalone.
5. Book should have interracial content. Can be of any category (BWWM, BMWW, AWBM, AWWM, BWAM, etc.)
6. Please add the book using 'add book/author' function above text box, so that an official Goodreads link is available.
7. After the poll is up, no more nominations will be accepted.

We can discuss if members want to nominate based on theme each month.

Group members are welcome to volunteer to lead the discussion. Let the moderator know if you'd like to lead the discussion.

*This thread will close December 16th, at which time a poll will go out to the group.

message 2: by Carolin (last edited Dec 03, 2015 04:31PM) (new)

Carolin | 95 comments I nominate "The 'N' Word" The 'N' Word (From Race to Redemption Book 1) by Tiana Laveen which is part one of two-book series - the second book is "Word of Honor" Word of Honor (From Race to Redemption Book 2) by Tiana Laveen

message 5: by Anika (new)

Anika | 42 comments I nominate Falling Stars (Falling Stars Series Book 1) by Xio Axelrod which is part 1 of a 3 book series.

message 6: by Joyce (new)

Joyce | 22 comments I nominate Christmas Angel Christmas Angel by Violette Dubrinsky I know it's after the season but this is how I cure my Christmas blues. By reading amazing stories set in the Christmas season, this is one such book