Pokemon Academy discussion

School Campus > Training Facility

Comments Showing 1-50 of 493 (493 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

message 1: by ☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣, The Champion (new)

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 4547 comments Mod
Where students can have fun, spontaneous battles and practice as well.

message 2: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) ((this is it right?))

Adrian walked in and took up his spot with a grin. "how about we make this a Triple Battle? make it that much more fun?"

Phoenix~They/Them Julia listened silently and gulped.

message 4: by ☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣, The Champion (new)

"No," Aldith said. "I have one Pokémon with me at the moment."

message 5: by ☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣, The Champion (new)

((It is.))

message 6: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) "too bad. then i'll use Gengar, ready buddy?" Gengar nodded and leaped onto the field, cackling happily.

message 7: by ☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣, The Champion (new)

Aldith shook her head and pulled out a Pokéball. "Come out Liepard!"

Phoenix~They/Them ((AKH 3, Shara fell asleep in the hospital when sitting on a chair :D))

message 9: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) "hope you don't mind if i go first! Gengar fade!" Gengar cackled as it simply disappeared. although Adrian couldn't see Gengar he could feel his aura and his thoughts and knew just when to strike. "now use Shadow Punch!" Gengar simply appeared right in front of Liepard and lashed out with Shadow Punch.

Phoenix~They/Them "A-a-a-a Liepard, cool." Julia said.

message 11: by ☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣, The Champion (new)

Liepard jumped out of the way and used shadow claw, as per Aldith's orders.

message 12: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) "strike with Shadow Punch!" Gengar listend and met Liepard's attack head on, cancelling it out. "now let's mix it up, Gengar Dark Pulse!" Gengar launched its attack at Liepard.

Phoenix~They/Them Julia watched amazed and thought 'Both powerful trainers, I don't think I'll beat either of them.'

message 14: by ☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣, The Champion (new)

Liepard charged it with night slash, using the move repeatedly.

message 15: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) Gengar dodged them, simply floating aside at the last second. "okay Gengar enough playing, use Shadow Ball!" Gengar fired several in rapid succession.

message 16: by ☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣, The Champion (new)

"Speed up," Aldith said to Liepard. "You've had your fun. I'm bored."

Liepard smirked and started using night slash faster, hitting nearly every time.

message 17: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) "Gengar fade and attack style go!" Gengar faded out of Liepard's reach after taking several serious hits then struck with Shadow Punch, hitting Liepard in the head, before fading again. "use Psychic on the ground!" Gengar appeared and made a lifting gesture with its arms. the ground started coming apart and when Adrian made a crushing motion Gengar did the same. the ground simply buckled beneath Liepard. "now its time to show our real power." Adrian lead up his left hand, which had a rather futuristic gauntlet on it with a stone at its center. "exceed all expectations Gengar, and Mega evolve." after a bright flash of light Gengar stood Mega Evolved. "now let's end this with one final strike, use Dark Pulse and Shadow Ball together Gengar!" Gengar lifted its arms and started creating what appeared to be a giant Shadow Ball with dark rings around it. "now fire!" Gengar let it loose with everything it had.

Phoenix~They/Them "Mega evolution." Julia said in awe.

message 19: by ☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣, The Champion (new)

Liepard took the attack but stayed strong, stumbling only slightly. "I hope you're surprised," Aldith called. "I've been training for years with White, getting my dear Liepard to the point where she can withstand brutal attacks. Her HP and Defense stats are maxed out."

message 20: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) "wow your stronger than i thought. i was sure Gengar would be more than enough to take you out. guess i underestimated you. seems we'll just have to go all out then!" Adrian thrusted with his fist and Gengar launched itself forward and punched Liepard with everything he had, actually causing a sonic boom from moving so fast.

message 21: by ☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣, The Champion (new)

Liepard skidded back, but attacked undetterred. "There's also the fact that I havd the type advantage," Aldith said drily.

message 22: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) "type means nothing when you can't move, Psychic on the ground." the effect was quite the same only far stronger. the whole ground startled buckling in various places, creating holes and crevasses everywhere. in short time Liepard was surrounded with few places to move. "type also doesn't matter when a Pokemon doesn't use a move! punch with everything you got!" Gengar shot forward, floating over the holes and such, and hit Liepard with a simple punch again causing a sonic boom with its speed.

message 23: by ☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣, The Champion (new)

Liepard shouted as it hit a piece of rock, but bounced back up and used the rocks to propel it forward faster. "I do hope you're not my student," Aldith sighed.

Phoenix~They/Them Julia watched with her Pikachu.

message 25: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) "i do hope you don't fall for this trick!" Adrian gave the silent command and Gengar faded and appeared in front of Aldith. Gengar made a face at Aldith, mocking her comically.

message 26: by ☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣, The Champion (new)

Aldith didn't even blink, not even when Liepard struck a critical hit on the Gengar directly in front of her.

message 27: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) Gengar hit the ground with a thud then looked at Liepard and grinned. with a silent command it faded into the shadows completely. "try and find him now!" Adrian could sense Gengar's location, sort of, and hoped Liepard wasn't the back stabbing type.

message 28: by ☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣, The Champion (new)

Liepard waited silently, unmoving for a moment. Then she pounced on Gengar, now knowing exactly where it was.

message 29: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) Gengar leaped from Liepard's own shadow and squeezed around its middle. it locked itself in place and even bit down on Liepard's back. "use Shadow Ball!" Gengar repeatedly used Shadow Ball on Liepard's back, although the close proximity also caused himself to be damaged.

message 30: by ☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣, The Champion (new)

Liepard yelled and moved away quickly.

message 31: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) Gengar held on and even rode Liepard like a bull. it kept shooting Shadow Ball after Shadow Ball. "we may be at a severe disadvantage but we know how to use a Pokemon's weakness to our advantage and our strength's!"

((can this end up in a technical tie? i was thinking interrupting the battle somehow?))

message 32: by ☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣, The Champion (new)

"Aldith!" White screamed. "What are you doing?!"

message 33: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) Gengar was still riding Liepard and shooting it with Shadow Balls.

((i meant one of another character's Pokemon just wiping both of them out?))

message 34: by ☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣, The Champion (new)

((Yeah, but White will have the same effect, just watch.))

"Enough!" Whige yelled to the Pokémon. "This battle is now over."

Liepard froze, listening to her.

message 35: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) Gengar even froze before looking at Adrian, who glared at the new person. "why you stopping our battle for?"

message 36: by ☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣, The Champion (new)

"There are not to be unofficial battles between a teacher and a student," White explained, angry, but not at him. "Aldith knows that."

message 37: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) "so? i can still win this!" Adrian pointed at the Liepard who had the Mega Gengar on it. "i got her right where i want her!"

message 38: by ☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣, The Champion (new)

White put an arm out. "Do, and I will call Zekrom," she said dangerously.

message 39: by Phoenix~They/Them (last edited Dec 07, 2015 12:25PM) (new)

Phoenix~They/Them Julia's eyes widened "Zekrom?" she said.

message 40: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) "then i'll beat Zekrom too! actually i kind of like the idea of battling a legendary Pokemon!" Adrian looked excited by the idea even Gengar and Eevee looked excited.

message 41: by ☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣, The Champion (new)

White glared, her anger blazing. "Enough," she said in a low voice. "Would you care to be in severe trouble on your first day?"

Phoenix~They/Them "I-i-i-i've always wanted to m-m-m-meet a Zekrom." Julia stuttered out.

message 43: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) Adrian was able to retort when out of the blue a powerful attack hit both Gengar and Liepard, knocking them both out with one hit. he whirled around to see his older brother Marcus and his giant Venasaur staring right at him. holy Infernape its even bigger than last time! was his first thought his second thought was typical Marcus, always ending things his own way. his third thought was WHY IS HE HERE?!

Marcus stared at his youngest brother with cold eyes. while he did see improvement in his Pokemon, and was proud, he couldn't let it show. "pathetic as always i see."

message 44: by ☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣, The Champion (new)

"That was rather harsh, Marcus," White said, unpleased.

Phoenix~They/Them Julia had backed herself into a corner hoping not to be seen.

message 46: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) "don't give me that. i seem to recall you threatened to bring out a Legendary Pokemon if he didn't back off." he gave her slight smirk, something that made Adrian angry as nothing else. "i challenge you to a battle! i'll prove how much stronger i've gotten since last time!" Adrian shouted.

message 47: by ☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣, The Champion (new)

"No battling!" White shouted. "And yes Marcus, I threatened it, but I didn't insult the boy when I did."

message 48: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) Marcus gave her a cold look, one that spoke volumes of how much he didn't respect her, but sighed as he returned Venasaur to its pokeball. "some other time brother." he said as he left.
Adrian sighed then turned to Gengar and ran toward him. he was starting to rise on his own, although he appeared badly damaged. "Gengar you alright?" when Gangar nodded Adrian dug around in his pack until he got some Oran berries and had Gengar eat them. Gengar was almost back to normal when it was finished, which had Adrian breath a sigh of relief. "alright back in your ball, you need to rest." Gengar returned to its ball.
Adrian took out some more berries and offered them to the now conscious Liepard. "here eat these, they'll help you regain some of your strength."

message 49: by ☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣, The Champion (new)

Lipard ate one begrudgingly before Aldith called it back to her side. "I do what I want, White," Aldith said. "So back off."

Phoenix~They/Them Julia backed up and went back to the Great Hall with her Pikachu.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10