Pokemon Academy discussion

School Campus > Arena

Comments Showing 1-50 of 91 (91 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by ☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣, The Champion (new)

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 4547 comments Mod
Where competitive battles and tests are held.

message 2: by ☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣, The Champion (new)

Red sat in the grandstands, looking down at the field and thinking of his past.

message 3: by Zero (new)

Zero | 205 comments Shadow sat all the way across the stadium. Looking down at the battle field as well. His black hood on and covering his hair and face so he wouldn't get sunburnt.

message 4: by ☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣, The Champion (new)

Red thought things over, recalling how he got to where he was now. After all those years of darkness in a cave, he was reclaimed for the land of the living by the woman he was proud to call his daughter.

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) ((can i join quickly for a little?))

message 6: by ☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣, The Champion (new)

((Yeah!))

message 7: by Zero (new)

Zero | 205 comments (( is red a nickname for something?))

Shadows head filled with memories of his past trainer, they had competed in so many fights and it all seemed to come to a end so fast.

message 8: by ☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣, The Champion (new)

((No, it's Pokemon Trainer Red, the great completer of the Pokedex.))

Red shook his head and stood, clearing his thoughts.

message 9: by Zero (new)

Zero | 205 comments (( ok I found his character profile :) ))

Shadow finally saw the guy across the stadium, his eyes have gotten pretty good being a Mega Charizard. Seeing the guy brought his head back to reality. Standing up, he was once reminded again of his bad right shoulder. But pushing it back.

message 10: by ☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣, The Champion (new)

Red spotted Shadow and saw him roll his shoulder back, wondering if he was injured or something.

message 11: by Zero (new)

Zero | 205 comments Shadow noticed the guy saw him roll his shoulder. " what you looking at?" He mumbles to himself, not even trying to actually talk to him but just saying it out loud.

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) ((Thanks))

Raya peeked in and looked around curiously. She saw two other people and walked over

message 13: by ☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣, The Champion (new)

Red looked at Shadow, saying nothing in his normal fashion.

message 14: by Zero (new)

Zero | 205 comments Shadow noticed another girl walk in, " sometimes this place gets a little to crowded." He shook his head, bringing up his hand and pulling his hood down farther even if it didn't do anything.

message 15: by ☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣, The Champion (new)

Red shook his head and tilted his hat down before sticking his hands in his pockets to walk down to the field.

message 16: by Zero (new)

Zero | 205 comments Shadow noticed the guy starting to walk to the field. Thinking to himself he would be social with at least somebody while he was here. Jumping over the railing and hitting the field with a small thud.

message 17: by ☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣, The Champion (new)

Red flipped up his collar, and scanned the field, thinking.

message 18: by Zero (new)

Zero | 205 comments Shadow started walking to this other guy, out of his mouth he coughed some smoke out.

message 19: by ☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣, The Champion (new)

Red raised an eyebrow and looked at Shadow.

message 20: by Zero (new)

Zero | 205 comments " you have a problem?" Shadow coughed some more but straightened up to talk. His face darkened by his hood, but the smoke lingering from his coughing.

message 21: by ☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣, The Champion (new)

Red stared at him, shrugging almost unnoticeably.

message 22: by Zero (new)

Zero | 205 comments Shadow walked closer, leaving probably 5 feet between them. " then why are you staring"?

message 23: by ☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣, The Champion (new)

Red tilted his head, annoyingly questioning.

message 24: by Zero (new)

Zero | 205 comments " if you don't answer me than I'll keep asking questions" Shadow breathed out.

message 25: by ☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣, The Champion (new)

Red shrugged.

message 26: by Zero (new)

Zero | 205 comments Shadow shrugged as well, figuring this wasn't gonna go anywhere. Turning and starting to walk back to the stands.

message 27: by ☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣, The Champion (new)

Red looked around, not really caring.

message 28: by Zero (new)

Zero | 205 comments (( we should wait for Raya))

message 29: by ☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣, The Champion (new)

((Okay))

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) Sheldon { Kid Flash } wrote: "(( we should wait for Raya))"

((Thanks :) ))

Raya looked between them, confused. "Should I go away? Or..." She said feeling awkward

message 31: by Zero (new)

Zero | 205 comments " least I'll have someone to talk to" Shadow shrugged. " Mr. Anti social here doesn't like talking".

message 32: by ☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣, The Champion (new)

Red rolled his eyes.

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) Raya's brow furrowed "Okay..." She said, confused

message 34: by Zero (new)

Zero | 205 comments " trying to start conversations with him isn't very easy either" Shadow chuckled coldly.

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) Autumn walks in

message 36: by Zero (new)

Zero | 205 comments Shadow was suprized when the new girl walked in, but it was gone just as fast as it was there. " does nobody like talking like a normal person here?"

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) Autumn walked over "Well, what do the u call a Normal person?"

message 38: by Zero (new)

Zero | 205 comments " depends.." Shadow shrugged. "If your like me or a actual trainer" he coughed out more smoke from his mouth. Something here at gotten him sick but it was just a small cold.

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) Autumn smiled. "I'm going to guess I'm like you." She blew a spout of fire from her mouth.

Raya rolled her eyes.

message 40: by Zero (new)

Zero | 205 comments " more than likely" Shadow moved his hands up and took off his hood. Revealing both his face and hair, his hair was almost covering his eyes but the brightness in them shown out. One he was blue and the other was green.

(( those are the same eyes I actually have XD ))

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) ((Awesome!))

Autumn grinned. "Yep." She agreed, laughing. Then she looked at him "Why do you wear a hood?"

message 42: by Zero (new)

Zero | 205 comments " I am no dark Pokemon or anything but I like the dark. Black and dark blue go together really well" Shadow shrugged.

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) Autumn thought for a moment, "Makes sense." She said after a minute. "So you're a dark blue Pokemon?"

message 44: by Zero (new)

Zero | 205 comments Shadow thought for a second, " what if I said I was a small little Eevee?" He chuckled. Fixing a small bracelet on his wrist. Hiding a certain symbol on it.

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) Autumn studied his face. "Mm...no." She said, and saw movement. She focused on his bracelet. "Hm....Zorark?"

message 46: by Zero (new)

Zero | 205 comments " you wish" Shadow countered. " I ain't confessing to anything" he shrugged. " I don't like to show off" he half joked.

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) Autumn laughed "Sure." She said skeptically, but her eyes were humorous. "I'll tell you if you tell me." She said, and winked.

message 48: by Zero (new)

Zero | 205 comments " obviously a fire type is what you are" Shadow smiled. " and no, I don't tell and show" he countered back at her.

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) Autumn spread her arms, her red gold hair shimmering in the sun. "How'd you guess? My Pokemon form is very different."

message 50: by Zero (new)

Zero | 205 comments " because a water Pokemon can't breath out fire like you did earlier. Unless you had mimic but even that wouldn't work because I only coughed out smoke." Shadow was almost dazed by her hair, shining in the sun.

« previous 1