1×1's > Sandra x Detroit

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

MxM

message 2: by Sandra (new)

Sandra A. | 20 comments Yes for sure my favorite rp

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol, so I have this cool idea, now may I share it?

message 4: by Sandra (new)

Sandra A. | 20 comments Sure you can!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

In My Arms
" Perhaps you should stay, just until you go?"
" Of course, I'd love to hold you in my arms for a little longer,"

Muse A has been asked to join the Marine Corps, and of course he took the offer, since he has been wanting to join the Marine Corps for a while now, but something is holding him back, something he loves very much. Muse B, has been offered to have his book published, and has been told to fly to Florida for a month, but something has been holding him back, something he loves. Muse A and Muse B have been going out forever, ever since high school, and they love each other so much that they'd do anything for each other.

It's a week before they're wedding that they tell each other about the offers, and it turns out Muse A leaves just a week after they're wedding, so Muse A decided to make his stay in ( City, State ) the best for Muse B.

Requirements:

- MxM
- Be the Dominant Partner Please
- I'm the Submissive Partner
- I'm Muse B please
- Done In Thread
- More then 3 sentences
- Sex through PM
- Detailed Characters
- Activity
- Patience

message 6: by Sandra (new)

Sandra A. | 20 comments i do love tihs idea sorry it took me awhile i do work a lot but, will reply as soon as i can ....i do have to say being the dominate will be new to me. But, welling to do this. Tomorrow im not sure if i can reply doing the day until later on the day...so i try to post once or twice but, i will try to be active as much as i can

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay

message 8: by Sandra (new)

Sandra A. | 20 comments okay what kind of character profile you like us to do

Name
Personality
Appearance

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Well it says detailed, so I'm Thinking something a little more detailed then that

message 10: by Sandra (last edited Dec 03, 2015 06:13PM) (new)

Sandra A. | 20 comments okay no problem i go it

Name: Jeremy Evan

Personality: When you first meet him. He does come out rude and very serious. The truth is that when he doesn't know someone he close himself to other. More he know someone he more realize and chill. His very protective of things he work for and especially the one he loves. He does have a soft spot for cute and adorable things.

Appearance: body shapehttps://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/...

His hair is like light golden brown of course military standard http://s11.postimg.org/w2kxqhmv7/Jame...

eyes
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/...

Talents:
Loves playing guitar
cooks

adorable animal
cute things
his career
anything that his lover do and say to him
green tea
asian and italian food

Dislikes:
spicy food
loud and rude people
seeing his lover unhappy at any time

History: Only one person know his pass and its his husband. He was raise in tough love and not really loved by his family and especially his parents. He learn in a young age how to take care of himself and appericate everything the world that gave him. His parents were always to busy for him because, both parents own a business. When they were off they will still be at home on their phone and computer doing more work when they are home. His husband at the time was his best friend was the only one that love and care for him. He was the only one he knew that had his back and do anything for him. Like he would do anything for him.

((anything else))

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

(Nah nothing else, now for the age, perhaps they're young and graduated college early, so maybe nineteen years old for Jeremy? My character will be eighteen )

message 12: by Sandra (new)

Sandra A. | 20 comments (okay sure that be great)

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

{}#{}#{}#{}

(view spoiler)

{}#{}#{}#{}

-------------------------------------------------------------

♚♚Alias Identification♚♚

** Full Birth Given Name ** Detroit Mist Dylan

^^ First Name Meaning ^^ (( Pretty Much Named After His Birth City ))
The city was named by French colonists, referring to the Detroit River (French: le détroit du lac Érié, meaning the strait of Lake Erie), linking Lake Huron and Lake Erie; in the historical context, the strait included the St. Clair River, Lake St. Clair and the Detroit River.
^^ Middle Name Meaning ^^ Particles Of Water
^^ Last Name Meaning ^^ The name Dylan is a Welsh baby name. In Welsh the meaning of the name Dylan is: Son of the wave, born near the sea, influence. Famous bearers: Welsh poet Dylan Thomas, American folk singer Bob Dylan.

** Nicknames ** Deet, Troy, Misty, Mist, Dyl, Dill, Lan

^^ First Nickname Meaning ^^ Called this by his brother.
^^ Second Nickname Meaning ^^ Mainly by everyone.
^^ Last Five Nickname Meanings ^^ His Best friends are only allowed to call him these

{ Preferred Name } Troy or Deet
{ Hated Name } Lan or Dill
{ Preferred Nicknames } Troy, Deet, Misty, Mist, Dyl
{ Hated Nicknames } Dill and Lan

~~~~~~~~~~~~

♚♚Birth Identification♚♚

** Gender ** Male

** Birthday ** February 14th
^^ Birth Place ^^ Detroit, Michigan
^^ Birth Time ^^ 12:00 Noon
^^ Birth Season ^^ Winter/Spring

** Age ** 18 years old

** Nationality ** American
** Race ** White
** Languages ** American, Dutch, German, English ( British ), Australia
** Blood Type ** Type -A

~~~~~~~~~~~~

♚♚Appearance Identification♚♚

** Face Claim ** Dylan O'Brien

^^ Images ^^

http://imagesmtv-a.akamaihd.net/uri/m...

http://33.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m80...

https://49.media.tumblr.com/7ce3fe0e5...
(view spoiler)

** Hair ** Brown
** Eyes ** Dark Brownish
** Height ** 5' 8"
** Weight ** 120 lbs
** Other Marks ** Bunch of Bruises, Self Harm Scars
** Dressing Style **
http://www.hindustantimes.com/rf/imag...

~~~~~~~~~~~~

♚♚Personality Identification♚♚

** Personality Traits **
Submissive
Dark
Mysterious
Weird
Calm
Quiet
Artistic
Impossible
Nature Lover
Reader
Writer
Cute
^^ Summary of Traits ^^
Detroit is quite the man you know, always getting the babes, men to be exact, but what you don't know is his entire personality, so here I'll tell you all about Detroit:
Detroit is majorly submissive, he will allow his boyfriend do anything to him, always has and always will, he will never destroy his lovers dream, he doesn't have the heart to crush anyone's dream or anything. Detroit is dark and mysterious, now one knows anything about him, nothing, they know he's married to the most hottest man on the planet ( Detroit's words not mine ), and they know he's an author, but do they know the truth behind Detroit's deep, dark, drama laced books about teenagers and young adults? No. Weird and Calm does not fit with Detroit, but for some reason, he inhabits these traits, Detroit is also Quiet and Artistic, which totally fits with Detroit. Detroit is impossible to understand and is impossible to even deal with, it's amazing how his husband deals with his outburst and obsessive writing. Detroit is also an nature lover, reader, and an writer, he is also labeled as cute by his husband.

** Strengths **
Reading
Writing
Thinking
Caring
Loving his Boyfriend
** Weaknesses **
Love
Chocolate
Nature
Books
Sweets
His Boyfriend
** Secrets ** He's Very Athletic
** Fears **
Death
Bees
Large Dogs
Tight Spaces
Trains
Planes ( sometimes )
Water ( Can't swim )
** Flaws ** Hardly any

~~~~~~~~~~~~

♚♚History Identification♚♚

** As A Baby **

Detroit was born a small child, very small, smaller then the smallest baby on earth, living baby of course, now his baby hood was perfect, he was always fed, always bathed, always clothed and always had a roof over his head. Detroit was born in the southwest of Detroit, Michigan, near a small lake, which really belonged to his father who owns like half Detroit, well not half, I mean the estate is pretty big, but it's not overly big. Detroit's father is and always was an homosexual, so when given they're baby, Detroits two dads took him to live on they're estate, they're very large estate. Detroits mother is totally unknown, only because she was an donor, and the men didn't want to talk to her dude to the fact that she was against homosexuals.

** As A Child **

Growing up on such a large estate, Detroit was forced to leaner things he didn't want to learn about, and he was forced fm join a boarding school, now he loved his boarding school, until he reached the special ripe age of eleven, where he told his fathers that he wanted to be put into public school. His fathers' allowed him to choose where to go, now people say he and his boyfriend met in high school, and he may say it himself, but everyone knows he had met his true love in elementary school, he just forgot because he had been pulled out for a few years because his fathers did not want to keep they're genius son in a stupid school for so long. So once in high school, he was allowed to go back to public school, where he met his boyfriend.

** As A Teenager/Now **

So once in high school, he was allowed to go back to public school, where he met his boyfriend, he loved this time in his life, where he could meet different guys and different girls, different people from different stereotypes, and other cliques. Detroit grew up to be a very special guy, as he gre up to be such a nerdy dude, he also grew to be very athletic, it's odd yes I know, but still, at least he has a buff boyfriend who loves him all the same, and now they're about to get married.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

♚♚Family Identification♚♚

** Main **

** Mother ** Unknown
** Father ** Theodore Frank Dylan née Wilcox
** Father ** O'Brian Drake Dylan
** Brother #1** Lucas Krak Dylan
** Brother #2** Ryan Josh Hart
** Brother #3** Riker Ryder Dylan
** Brother #3** Nelson Ronder Alexander
** Brother-In-Law ** Mason Jadon Hart
** Sister-In-Law ** Sofia Allisa Alexander
** Nephew #1** Keith LuLu Hart
** Nephew #2** Kyle Brandon Hart
** Niece ** Theoloa Markus Hart

^^ Others ^^

^^ Grandmother ^^ Maggie Skye the Wilcox
^^ Grandfather ^^ Martin Jay Wilcox
^^ Grandmother #2 ^^ Drake Drew Dylan
^^ Grandfather #2 ^^ Harold Marcus Dylan
^^ Aunt ^^ Natalie Wilcox
^^ Uncle ^^ Liam Wilcox
^^ Cousin ^^ Harry Wilcox
^^ Aunt #2 ^^ Drew Dylan
^^ Uncle #2 ^^ Brandon Dylan
^^ Cousin #? ^^ Nelson Dylan

## Pets ##
Fluff - Fluffy Soft Black and Gray male kitten

~~~~~~~~~~~~

♚♚Relationship Identification♚♚

** Sexuality ** Homosexual

^^ Crush ^^ Jeremy Evan

** Status ** Married
** Husband ** Jeremy Evan
** Wife ** None
** Boyfriend ** Jeremy Evan
** Girlfriend ** None

** Friends ** Many
** Non-Friends ** Many
** Enemies ** Many

~~~~~~~~~~~~

♚♚Other Information♚♚

% Allergies %
Penicillin
Seagulls
Sea Food
Sushi
% Theme Songs %
One Direction 2015 Songs
Justin Bieber 2015 Songs

message 14: by Sandra (new)

Sandra A. | 20 comments ((omg you made my profile so undetail would you like to start))

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure

-----------

Detroit lay in the bed one morning, just watching Jeremy sleep, he sighed and began to run his hand through Jeremy's hair, he always loved the way it was styled, he also loved how buff Jeremy was, he smiled and then kissed Jeremy's cheek. Detroit stood up and he walked out of the bedroom, dressed in Jeremy's t shirt and sweatpants, he walked into the kitchen, where he began making breakfast, eggs, sausage, bacon, and pancakes, Detroit was a super good cook, but only because he was a genius of course.

message 16: by Sandra (last edited Dec 03, 2015 06:50PM) (new)

Sandra A. | 20 comments Jeremy felt a soft lips on his skin and the warmth drifting off. He move a little not liking the warmth gone. He slowly open his eyes slowly and yawn stretching at the same time. He smell the air smiling huge. He could tell that his love started cooking already. He move himself slowly out of the bed. He made the bed before washing up. He always appericate every morning of waking to his love cooking. He stretching one more time. He put his house sock. He never like walking around the house barefoot.

((if you want more detail please let me know....i work with my grammar and sentence....just grammar isn't a strong point for me))

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Detroit was singing a small song as he cooked for his love, he kept his eyes on the food and really didn't notice Jeremy as up, he sighed softly and he began smiling as he looked around after he finished the song.

Fluff came over to Jeremy, Fluff then jumped up and dug his claws into Jeremy's back, then he began climbing the talk human.

message 18: by Sandra (new)

Sandra A. | 20 comments Jeremy groaned in pain and look at fluff wondering what did he want. He try to keep a smile in because, he knew Detroit like him dearly and didnt want to show his unhappy with the pet. He look at Detroit and his food. "Oh man I just cant wait to dig in to your delicious cooking." He smile gently wanting to already eat. One thing about being buff he has a huge appetite. He then look at fluff wanting some space in the morning when he just wake up with claw on his back.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Fluff settled on Jeremy's shoulder and he snuggled into the crook of Jeremy's neck, being the small kitten he was, he was very small and could easily fit in the crook of Jeremy's neck.

" Ugh, Fluff, why can't you just leave my husband alone?" Detroit groans as he grabs a plate from above the sink and he fills it with finished good food, he handed it the plate to Jeremy, smiling as he did so.