What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Adult fiction. a girl was hiding from a group of guys, and one of the guys was and older brother of a friend whom she had a crush on [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 2 comments Hello, I'm looking for an ebook. I found here on goodreads once and now can't for the life of me remember the author. From what I remember of the synopsis was a girl was hiding from a group of guys, and one of the guys was and older brother of a friend whom she had a crush on. Something happened years ago and now they are all back together to make the girl pay. I thought that I had saved it as to read, but I guess I didn't. I think it was published in the last few years.
I appreciate any help.

message 2: by CharlieB (new)

CharlieB | 3 comments Melissa wrote: "Hello, I'm looking for an ebook. I found here on goodreads once and now can't for the life of me remember the author. From what I remember of the synopsis was a girl was hiding from a group of guys..."
Sounds familiar...
Corrupt
by Penelope Douglas??

message 3: by Kris (last edited Dec 04, 2015 04:52AM) (new)

Kris | 34448 comments Mod
Link for CharlieB's suggestion - Corrupt by Penelope Douglas.

Melissa, can you add a description (and genre) to your Topic header? This will help more people help you. (Click "Edit" beside the Topic, near the top - if you're on the desktop site.)

message 4: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 2 comments Thank you! Yes, that's the book. I couldn't remember for the life of me what it was called. Thank you again!!!

message 5: by CharlieB (new)

CharlieB | 3 comments Thanks you Kris for putting the links to Corrupt...and Melissa, you're welcome! I've recently read and enjoyed that book. Glad I could help. :)

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Corrupt (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Penelope Douglas (other topics)