Indie Authors discussion

Marketing > Want a promotional post?

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jessica (last edited Apr 07, 2017 05:41PM) (new)

Jessica Hernandez | 8 comments Update (7 April 2017): Due to unforeseen circumstances, COFFEE WITH ARCHITECTS OF WORLDS AFAR will be taking a hiatus.

Hello! Are you an author looking to garner your book some added exposure? If so, I would love to interview you and feature your work on my blog!

As of January 2017, I have interviewed over 130 authors. Let me help you spread the word about YOUR book, too. :) Here's the link to my site: https://architectsofworldsafar.wordpr...

If you're interested in an interview, simply comment below with your email address and the title(s) of your book(s).

Please note the following: I am currently open to hosting fiction writers. Out of consideration for my blog's younger visitors, I will not be featuring works of erotica on my site. That isn't to say that I will not interview authors who have written erotic novels. Rather, said authors must discuss another book of theirs during their interview.

Thank you for your time!

message 2: by Alp (new)

Alp Mortal Hi Jessica

We would love to be part of your feature - we are committed Smashwords authors.

Alp for the Carter Project co-op

message 3: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Hernandez | 8 comments Hi, Alp :) Just sent you an email.

message 4: by Barbara (new)

Barbara Tarn (barbaragtarn) | 1194 comments Hi Jessica,
we can swap if you wish! ;) I also do character interviews besides authors' interviews (I've had Alp *waves at Alp and the Carter Project co-op* and his crew a few months back)! :)

message 5: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Hernandez | 8 comments Hi Barbara,

That would be wonderful! Thank you! I just sent you a message through your blog :)

message 6: by Alp (new)

Alp Mortal Barbara wrote: "Hi Jessica,
we can swap if you wish! ;) I also do character interviews besides authors' interviews (I've had Alp *waves at Alp and the Carter Project co-op* and his crew a few months back)! :)"

Hey Barbara! Hope you're good.
Alp

message 7: by A.L., Stormy Chronicler (new)

A.L. Butcher (alb2012) | 998 comments Me please - although not all my books are on SW 4 of them are. I can offer something in return. I'd love a character interview. Email is libraryoferana@gmail.com or through the blog which is www.libraryoferana.wordpress.com

Cheers

message 8: by Stan (new)

Stan Morris (morriss003) I would appreciate a chance. I'm warmhawaiian, and I use gmail.

message 9: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Hernandez | 8 comments Update: this offer is still open :)

message 10: by Cinda (new)

Cinda MacKinnon | 9 comments What a lovely offer. I'm interested! My novel is called A Place in the World and it is a "multicultural-literary novel laced with romance and adventure" - set in Colombia
http://cindamackinnon.wordpress.com

message 11: by Sharon (new)

Sharon (fiona64) | 260 comments Jessica wrote: "Update: this offer is still open :)"

Hi, Jessica. I've just started following you on Wordpress and would be interested in an interview when you have time.

http;//sharonecathcart.wordpress.com

Thanks!

message 12: by Sharon (new)

Sharon (fiona64) | 260 comments Cinda wrote: "What a lovely offer. I'm interested! My novel is called A Place in the World and it is a "multicultural-literary novel laced with romance and adventure" - set in Colombia
http://cindamackinnon.wor..."

Hi, Cinda. I'm following your blog now!

message 13: by Cinda (new)

Cinda MacKinnon | 9 comments Ha! - and I was just at YOUR blog reading your lovely words about your herding dog Katie ( not yet recognizing this Sharon and blogger Sharon are one and the same.)
Yes let me know - when YOU have time - with Christmas fast approaching! (I'm expecting a quiet one this year myself however)

message 14: by Barbara (new)

Barbara Tarn (barbaragtarn) | 1194 comments Hi, Jessica, if you no longer do vlog interviews, I'm interested... but a year ago you had only vlogs! ;)

message 15: by Jessica (last edited Dec 15, 2016 09:34PM) (new)

Jessica Hernandez | 8 comments Barbara wrote: "Hi, Jessica, if you no longer do vlog interviews, I'm interested... but a year ago you had only vlogs! ;)"

Hello, Barbara! Yes; due to time constraints, I have shifted my focus to written interviews. :) Is there an email address to which I can send the document containing the interview questions?

message 16: by Ubiquitous (new)

Ubiquitous Bubba (ubiquitousbubba) | 418 comments Hey, Jessica, Barbara does great interviews, so you're in for a good ride. As for me, I'm glad to hear that you're not doing vlog interviews at present. The Xqogs of Vuldon 6 have warned me about showing my face in public. Apparently, video clips of Bubbas being dropped into active volcanoes are popular in certain alien social media circles. It's hard to tell when they're being sarcastic. Anyway, I thought I'd mention that I would also like to participate. If you would like, you can reach me at ubiquitousbubba@gmail.com. Unless you're an evil eight legged cat-spider person from Vuldon 6, that is.

message 17: by Sharon (new)

Sharon (fiona64) | 260 comments Cinda wrote: "Ha! - and I was just at YOUR blog reading your lovely words about your herding dog Katie ( not yet recognizing this Sharon and blogger Sharon are one and the same.)
Yes let me know - when YOU have ..."

Thank you for your kind words about our precious doggie. We surely do miss her.

message 18: by Rita (new)

Rita Chapman | 259 comments Hi Jessica, I'd like an interview too please! I am also happy to offer a reciprocal. Always looking for authors to interview at www.ritaleechapman.com.

You can contact me at ritachapman@ritaleechapman.com

message 19: by Cornelia (new)

Cornelia Fick Hi Jessica,

I would like an interview too please. My books is Eye of a Needle: And other stories.
Thanks

message 20: by A.L., Stormy Chronicler (last edited Mar 18, 2017 02:52AM) (new)

A.L. Butcher (alb2012) | 998 comments Me please, I did sign up before but I'm not sure what happened. The non-erotica ones: Outside the Walls,Tales of Erana: Myths and Legends, The Kitchen Imps and Other Dark Tales
email is libraryoferana@gmail.com

I also run interviews/promo so happy for swapsies

message 21: by Chris (new)

Chris Johnson (chris-johnson) | 25 comments Are you still offering this great service idea?

message 22: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Hernandez | 8 comments Chris wrote: "Are you still offering this great service idea?"

Hello, Chris! Unfortunately, due to time constraints, I'm not currently able to work on interviews. :(