Authors & Reviewers discussion

Author Services > Want a promotional post?

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Hernandez | 9 comments Hello! Are you an author looking to garner your book some added exposure? If so, I would love to interview you and feature your work on my blog! Simply comment below with your email and I will be in touch with you shortly.

Warm regards,

Jessica

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello Jessica,

Yes, I'm interested.

skthomasauthor@gmail.com

Best Regards,
SK

message 3: by Aaron (new)

Aaron Hodges | 7 comments Hi Jessica, I'm a brand new author and have just released my first book, so would love to participate in your interview. My email is
AaronDHodges@gmail.com

Thanks
Aaron

message 4: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Schwimley (victoriaschwimley) | 25 comments Hi, Jessica. I'm always looking for exposure. My email is vschwimley@hotmail.com. I'm also looking for reviews, so if anyone seeing this is looking for books to review, just let me know.

message 5: by K.L. (new)

K.L. | 4 comments Hello Jessica, I'm a fresh new author and I would love to be featured on your blog. My debut novel was just released on Dec. 6th, so I need all the help I can get. Thanks! knovitzke@gmail.com

message 6: by Gisele (new)

Gisele Walko | 6 comments Hi Jessica! I would love for more people to know that me and my work exist. My e-mail is awalko1@att.net.
Thanks so much,
Gisele

message 7: by Maria (new)

Maria Riegger | 17 comments Jessica wrote: "Hello! Are you an author looking to garner your book some added exposure? If so, I would love to interview you and feature your work on my blog! Simply comment below with your email and I will be i..."

Hi Jessica,

I would be interested if you are still looking for authors. Thanks!

Maria
Author of Miscalculated Risks (Law School Heretic Series, #1) by Maria Riegger

message 8: by Berneta (new)

Berneta Haynes (bernetalhaynes) | 34 comments Hey, Jessica! I recently released my debut novel, LANDRIEN MORISET. I would love to be interviewed for your blog, if you are still looking for authors to interview.

Berneta L. Haynes
berneta.haynes@gmail.com
www.BernetaHaynes.com

message 9: by Lolah (new)

Lolah Runda (lolahrunda) | 4 comments Hi, Jessica. My name is Lolah Runda, I'll love to be included in your blog's promotional post. Thanks!
Email address: lolahrunda@aol.com

message 10: by David (new)

David King | 45 comments Ms. Jessica,
If you would have any interest in the books I have written, I would gladly enjoy your offer of better exposure through a blog-interview. Please feel free to message me here on Goodreads.
Thank you,
David King

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey Jessica!
I am Vanshika Prusty, debut author of Rebel (The Freedom Trilogy #1). It was published a few days ago. If you would like to interview me, please email me at: vanshika.prusty@gmail.com. Thank you so much for this opportunity!

message 12: by Angel (last edited Jan 24, 2016 12:32PM) (new)

Angel | 34 comments I have four novels coming out. One in Spring 2016 and the second in Fall 2016. The other two in 2017. My email address is
ajmbonnettey4424@gmail.com

I have another book already published but, it might not be in your preferred genre.