Books, Blogs, Authors and More discussion

Authors Blogs Spotlight! > Want a promotional post?

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jessica (last edited Apr 07, 2017 05:42PM) (new)

Jessica Hernandez | 10 comments Update (7 April 2017): Due to unforeseen circumstances, COFFEE WITH ARCHITECTS OF WORLDS AFAR will be taking a hiatus.

Hello! Are you an author looking for some added exposure? If so, I would love to interview you and feature your work on my blog! Simply comment below with your email and I will be in touch with you shortly.

Warm regards,

Jessica

message 2: by Nik (new)

Nik Krasno | 9 comments Hi Jessica,

I'd love some added exposure: nikolas.krasnobayev@gmail.com

Thanks in advance,

Nik Krasno

message 3: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Hernandez | 10 comments Hi Nik,

Just sent you an email :)

message 4: by Joe (last edited Dec 03, 2015 12:33PM) (new)

Joe Jackson (shoelessauthor) [Edited] Thanks Jessica.

message 5: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Hernandez | 10 comments Hello, Joe :) Just sent you an email!

message 6: by Benjamin (new)

Benjamin Cunha | 3 comments Hello Jessica I would love an opportunity to have some exposure! Let me know If I can, thank you so much for the chance!

message 7: by J.S. (new)

J.S. Burke | 50 comments Thanks Jessica, I'd love an interview. What's your blog link? jenny.burke8@gmail.com

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi Jessica, sorry, I won't make my email public, can I PM you?

message 9: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Hernandez | 10 comments Hello, D.M.! Yes, you may :)

message 10: by Marc (new)

Marc Nash (sulci) | 181 comments Not sure what your preferred genres are, but if you're interested in challenging literary reads I'm your writer and would love to interact

sewell.d@googlemail.com

Many thanks

message 11: by K.A. (new)

K.A. Duggan | 7 comments Hi Jessica,

Sounds great! My email is kelly.duggan@rocketmail.com

message 12: by Denise (new)

Denise Baer Hi Jessica,

Who doesn't like exposing themselves? :D

I'm interested, so when you have time, please contact me at denise@authordenisebaer.com.

Denise

P.S. I love your book cover. I'm going to feature it on the sidebar of my blog - http://baerbookspress.com/blog/ . If you like what you see, follow and sign up for my monthly newsletter.

In case you didn't know, when I clicked on the Amazon button for your book, it takes me to a blank page on Amazon that states, "Your search "9781311074362" did not match any products."

message 13: by Grady (new)

Grady Brown | 5 comments Jessica wrote: "Hello! Are you an author looking for some added exposure? If so, I would love to interview you and feature your work on my blog! Simply comment below with your email and I will be in touch with you..."

I would be interested in an interview. My name is Grady P. Brown and my email is brown.grady@gmail.com