Relinquut Corpus Meum - An Advanced Roleplay discussion

Requests > collaborations

Comments Showing 1-50 of 538 (538 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

message 1: by sucre'd fiend, born sinner (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 560 comments Mod
Please use this thread to find others willing to collaborate on all manners of relationships.

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Is Lilith available for roleplay, and can I claim her?

message 3: by sucre'd fiend, born sinner (new)

I'm putting together all the claims soon
I just have to finish these scans for work

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Yay, you're playing Lucifer, Fiend!

We need to discuss their relationship. I was thinking that she'd be super alpha about everything in life, other than when it comes to him. She pretty much worships him.

message 5: by sucre'd fiend, born sinner (new)

I realized that the King I had in mind would work for Lucifer so I was like "why not?"

I can see him shoving a lot of his work onto others, so that might work with him. And he's gonna love being worshiped so that'll be a plus ^-^
I have that they're married, too, if that works for you?

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Yes!

message 7: by sucre'd fiend, born sinner (new)

Now the matter of the fc I'm gonna use lol

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Haha same here. Now, I was thinking of two looks:

- obviously manipulative and seductive
- Venus flytrap/innocent (looks 16-18)

message 9: by sucre'd fiend, born sinner (new)

Well, I'm using your favorite, if that helps with a decision.

message 10: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) LBS?!? OMG I've died and gone to heaven. I think I'll pick a dark haired girl then to contrast them.

message 11: by sucre'd fiend, born sinner (new)

marvelous~

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 15 comments Would it be possible for Aradia to be the daughter of Lilith and Lucifer?

message 13: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) I'm cool with it. :) Fiend?

message 14: by sucre'd fiend, born sinner (new)

I'd be down with that~

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 15 comments
Are they possessing bodies or is that their actual bodies? You used an Asian female for Lilith, what ethnicity did you use for Lucifer, fiend? Do knights have to possess bodies?

message 16: by sucre'd fiend, born sinner (new)

Kings and Knights have their own physical forms.
Last I checked, Lucky's white, so your character would be mixed.

message 18: by Denver -writes poems drinks wine- (last edited Dec 04, 2015 06:04PM) (new)

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 44 comments So looking for collabs of some sort...not entirely sure what yet tbh..so anything I guess
(view spoiler)

message 19: by sucre'd fiend, born sinner (new)

Maybe you could look for Edmundans and Purgo that she's in charge of?

message 20: by sucre'd fiend, born sinner (new)

yo son, these characters are open to collabs // (view spoiler)

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 44 comments sucre'd fiend wrote: "yo son, these characters are open to collabs //
lucifer

. married to lilith ( sarah )
. daughter aradia ( wulfie )
. doesn't like to do his own work unless it's v. v. serious
. lives to be ador..."

falahee...!!! (insert major heart eye emojis here)

message 22: by sucre'd fiend, born sinner (new)

falahee is bae
well, one of my baes

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 15 comments
Don't suppose you know any half Chinese teen actresses? All the ones I thought of using weren't Chinese, but Korean or Vietnamese.

message 24: by sucre'd fiend, born sinner (new)

I can check, yeah ^-^

message 25: by Kikki, I'm a sinner who will always sin again- Lust (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) | 466 comments Mod
I want your boys Fiend *-* Falahee and Larsen *holds hands out with big pouty eyes* please?

message 26: by rimskur (new)

rimskur Ayy Lachlan <33

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 44 comments sucre'd fiend wrote: "Maybe you could look for Edmundans and Purgo that she's in charge of?"

lol yea good plan! it's been the longest of days lol my thinking is a tad slow

message 28: by sucre'd fiend, born sinner (new)

Ⓑⓘⓖ ● Ⓑⓐⓓ ● Ⓦⓤⓛⓕⓘⓔ『 Bᴀɴ Fᴀᴏʟ | Wʜɪᴛᴇ Wᴏʟғ 』 wrote: "Don't suppose you know any half Chinese teen actresses? All the ones I thought of using weren't Chinese, but Korean or Vietnamese."

Okay, so some of these aren't teens, and I haven't checked their ages for some, but you might be able to use them as late teens to early twenties.
Janel Parrish
Sophie Wu
Kristin Kruek
Chloe Bennet

message 29: by sucre'd fiend, born sinner (new)

Kikki. don't ask questions when you've been told where the answer is wrote: "I want your boys Fiend *-* Falahee and Larsen *holds hands out with big pouty eyes* please?"

I have no qualms with this

message 30: by sucre'd fiend, born sinner (new)

✧☤DIΛΠΛ☤✧ wrote: "Ayy Lachlan <33"

you and Kiks are gonna need to fight
or we can do a love triangle
I'm down for either

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 44 comments Denver |You'll Find Me In the Clouds|ฯ wrote: "So looking for collabs of some sort...not entirely sure what yet tbh..so anything I guess

FC Emma Stone
European Expurgent
-cold, calculating, stone faced
-often seen as harmless, but that'd be a..."

yeaaa so my European peeps, lets all chat when we have a chance^.^

message 32: by Kikki, I'm a sinner who will always sin again- Lust (new)

I WiLl FiGHt YoU!!!!

I want them so bad >~< I'm gonna use Ulrik as the age he is now for once in like my whole life of using him lol so he's gonna be 21 or at least he'll look more 21 than he actually is cause he'll prolly be an older demon

and then I can easily switch Stephen James to North America for Larsen

message 33: by sucre'd fiend, born sinner (new)

denver; I've got a Purgo~

kiks; HE WAS 21?????

message 34: by rimskur (new)

rimskur I sort of see myself losing lol xD But I'll try! We could do a triangle. I still have to figure out what the hell I'm going to do with my claims. And still need to claim one thing.

Speaking of that, does anyone want a character made to collab with theirs? I'm open to just about anything. Probably going to use a younger Leonardo DiCaprio...

message 35: by Kikki, I'm a sinner who will always sin again- Lust (new)

haha yup XD he's got a few gifs and pics of him younger but in all actuality the dude is like 21 XD but he's so cute and stuff that he can be used for as young as 8 if you find the right pics and gifs

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 44 comments sucre'd fiend wrote: "denver; I've got a Purgo~

kiks; HE WAS 21?????"

Yaaass! I like her! I feel like my character would totally love her whole killing machine thing and want to take her under her wing or something idk. But she's definitely for the killing!!

✧☤DIΛΠΛ☤✧ wrote: "I sort of see myself losing lol xD But I'll try! We could do a triangle. I still have to figure out what the hell I'm going to do with my claims. And still need to claim one thing.

Speaking of th..."

do you know any basics for leo? human/demon? location?(:

message 37: by rimskur (new)

rimskur Lol I have no idea right now xD Any ideas?

message 38: by sucre'd fiend, born sinner (new)

kiks; GODDAMN

diana; *chants* triange triangle triangle

denver; perf~
she's gonna need a lot of guidance, especially when she breaks down

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 44 comments ✧☤DIΛΠΛ☤✧ wrote: "Lol I have no idea right now xD Any ideas?"

haha oh gosh...hmm nothing off the top of my headxD but I'd love to collab with you if you do come up with something(:

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 44 comments sucre'd fiend wrote: "kiks; GODDAMN

diana; *chants* triange triangle triangle

denver; perf~
she's gonna need a lot of guidance, especially when she breaks down"

wunderbar! I haven't worked out absolutely everything for her but I'm thinking that she usually keeps her outward exterior very cold and hard..but when she sees one her own hurt or upset, she sort of cracks and wants to momma hen them

message 41: by Kikki, I'm a sinner who will always sin again- Lust (last edited Dec 04, 2015 06:23PM) (new)

XD haha yeah~

so would Ulrik for Falahee and Stephen for Larsen work?

I WilL fIGhT fOr ThEM

message 42: by rimskur (new)

rimskur I'd probably use Anya for Larsen, see how that works out. I think I was going to make her by European researcher, so tell me how that might work with your ideas. Or I could change it around as well.

I'm thinking that he's going to be a demon, but where in there I'm still looking for. Could he possibly be another relative of Lucifer (question? fiend?)

message 43: by sucre'd fiend, born sinner (new)

kiks; yes, that works~

diana; Larsen's in North America XD
While the researchers and soldier do move around the continents a lot, I don't think they'd have much chance to interact if she was in Europe.

as for the relative, it depends on what kind. Since he was previously an angel, Leo could have been a close or distant relative that fell with him into Hell. He'd probably have the status of Knight, if he was a close relative, and Rook if he was a bit further related.

message 44: by Kikki, I'm a sinner who will always sin again- Lust (new)

yasssss

so he's either gonna be the sin of Sloth or Lust I haven't decided which yet but I'm leaning towards Lust cause of this idea I have for him

message 45: by rimskur (new)

rimskur Ahh, is there a North American researcher open then? I wouldn't mind switching her over there if it's still available.

Okay, I think he could work as a knight. Do you think they should be close? He could be like an adviser like person for him?

message 46: by sucre'd fiend, born sinner (new)

kiks; bless you

diana; researcher claims are unlimited, so yes ^-^

Lucifer's pretty resentful of his previous family, but since Leo had taken the fall with him, he would probably still be a pretty close.

message 47: by rimskur (new)

rimskur Ah, thanks! So, I'd like to switch over then xD

Okay, I think that'll work for him. He could be like a cousin or something that's like in charge of a bunch of other knights.

message 48: by Kikki, I'm a sinner who will always sin again- Lust (new)

XD WHOO!

message 49: by rimskur (new)

rimskur I'm ready to fight you Kikki lol xD

message 50: by Kikki, I'm a sinner who will always sin again- Lust (last edited Dec 04, 2015 06:42PM) (new)

CoMe aT Me BrO!!!!

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11