Indie Authors Monthly Magazine For Authors and Readers discussion

Snow Moon (A New World, #2)
This topic is about Snow Moon
New book looking for Reviews

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Tonya Coffey (tonyacoffey) | 21 comments I am willing to give an epub or mobi for an honest review of my book.

Jessa, the queen of the Faeries, finds herself in the midst of disappearances. When she investigates those who have vanished, she discovers a rogue Sylph. He is ridding the realm of the ones he believed were diseased with the help of Trolls.
Together, Jessa and Micha discover their bloodline is more than they thought. They are both descendants of Ancients and Sylphs making them the true Elementals. the very people the Sylph is wanting rid of.
If it wasn't enough, trying to protect her people, and the one she loves, Jessa is forced to let Micha go. She pushed him to go to the ancients where he will be safe from the Sylph's wrath.
When Jessa is convicted of meddling in the Sylph's business, she is sentenced to death. Micha, accepting his new role as the Ancient king, wields their power and frees Jessa from the clutches of the Executioners.
Will Micha and Jessa save the Elementals, and themselves, or will the Sylph take control of the realms?

Thanks, Tonya

Tonya Coffey (tonyacoffey) | 21 comments It would be nice to get some takers!

message 3: by Amber ⋒ (new)

Amber ⋒  (_thisdorkreads_) I would love to!

Tonya Coffey (tonyacoffey) | 21 comments Amber-Rose wrote: "I would love to! "

Wonderful!! Post your email and I will send you the book. Would you like the first one as well?

message 5: by Sharon (new)

Sharon | 2 comments Hi! sounds interesting. could I please receive both books? i will review them once i have finished. my email is sharongspr@gmail.com.

thanks!

Tonya Coffey (tonyacoffey) | 21 comments Sharon wrote: "Hi! sounds interesting. could I please receive both books? i will review them once i have finished. my email is sharongspr@gmail.com.

thanks!"

Absolutely, I will contact you!

Amanda  B Gillespie (amanda_shocknawebookblogger) | 6 comments Epub or mobi would be fantastic! agille37@gmail.com. Reviews on Goodreads, Amazon and my blog.

Indie Authors Monthly Magazine For Authors and...

unread topics | mark unread