What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > YA: girl sees ghosts? maybe something else supernatural

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lyndsey (last edited Dec 03, 2015 09:57AM) (new)

Lyndsey Schanz | 2 comments Ok I have been thinking about this book for the past week and I have found nothing. It's killing me!!!!
I remember the girl being in a big city like hollywood. I think she might have been on a movie set? She met someone famous but wasn't phased by him because she grew up meeting famous people. She saw something in crowd which I'm pretty sure were ghosts and had a freakout. I want to say she saw someone get killed? It was something very traumatic and she just stood there and screamed. I feel like she didn't live with her parents. Like her aunt or someone was watching over her. She was taken to a hospital and she had to take pills. But after a while she convinced the doctors she was ok and she was able to go home. For some reason I distinctly remember the drive to this hospital taking a long time. Thats pretty much all I remember.
Side note: I have read The Summoning series and I know its not them. I also have read the Mediator series and I'm pretty sure its not them either. At this point I could just be taking bits and pieces from multiple books and making my own. I really hope I'm not because this has been driving me crazy.
Thanks in advanced for anyone who helps!:)

Jessica (The Psychotic Nerd) (goldenfurproductions) | 402 comments My first thought was My Soul to Take, because of the screaming, but that's not really about ghosts.

Do you know when you read this? Anything about the cover?

message 3: by Lyndsey (last edited Dec 04, 2015 04:42PM) (new)

Lyndsey Schanz | 2 comments I don't remember the cover but I probably read it at least two years ago

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39315 comments Mod
Lyndsey, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39315 comments Mod
Lobstergirl wrote: "Lyndsey, are you still looking for this or did you find it?"

No response in 2 years. Moving to Abandoned.