2016 Choose Your Own Challenge Challenge discussion

Prompt Discussions > A short story by a well known author

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tara (new)

Tara Bates | 195 comments Mod
Lots of authors have written short stories, who's your favourite? Mine is probably Margaret Atwood

message 2: by Jill (new)

Jill Tool | 30 comments I'm thinking of going classic here. I'm thinking of reading a book by Agatha Christie. Can't go wrong with her.

message 3: by Mandy (new)

Mandy | 89 comments I have never read anything by Isaac Asimov. Considering I live with someone with owns the entire collection of his books I think I'm going to give him a try and choose one of his short stories before I tackle one of his more well known science fiction novels. This isn't a prompt I chose originally but I think I might have to change my prompt list to include it.

message 4: by Tara (new)

Tara Bates | 195 comments Mod
You could use it as an author you feel you should have read but haven't :)

message 5: by Jill (new)

Jill Tool | 30 comments I was thinking the same thing Tara. One thing I like about this challenge is if you read a short story by an author you haven't read it would give you a good idea as to how and what they write and you can decide if you like them or not without having to get a full book of there's and find out you don't like it and don't want to finish it or ever read them again.