Run from Reality Read-a-Thon discussion

Hunted Holiday (Bureau of Paranormal Investigation, #1)
This topic is about Hunted Holiday
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Group Reads > December Group Read: Hunted Holiday by Mandy M. Roth

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Whitney (last edited Dec 03, 2015 09:09AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Whitney  (jadeshea)
Hunted Holiday

A Vampire Paranormal Romance

Dani Malloye hates the holidays, and with good reason. Though her best friend tries to force the Christmas spirit on her with giant Santas and elves that light up, she'd rather spend her time doing what she does best--enforcing paranormal law on the streets of Chicago. Nothing like a little evil bloodshed to lighten the mood. Besides, work means she can spend time with her sexy boss, Cornell Sutton. Too bad Cornell is uptight, her new neighbor, and a vampire. Everyone knows slayers and vampires just don't mix. Or do they?
Please note: Title was available for a limited time in the Kiss of Christmas Magic Box Set that is no longer for sale.

Whitney  (jadeshea) I can't wait to start this book! It looks super interesting!

message 3: by Sara (new)

Sara | 246 comments Mod
Found it for 1.99 on Kindle ebook!

Whitney  (jadeshea) Sara wrote: "Found it for 1.99 on Kindle ebook!"

Awesome! :)

message 5: by Sara (new)

Sara | 246 comments Mod
Ha-ha I love that Dani hates crazy giant Xmas decorations... I'm the same way. My boyfriend loves decorating and I'm such a Grinch about it too. lol

Whitney  (jadeshea) Sara wrote: "Ha-ha I love that Dani hates crazy giant Xmas decorations... I'm the same way. My boyfriend loves decorating and I'm such a Grinch about it too. lol"

Lol! I'm the opposite. I love all the decorations and my hubby is the Grinch hehe!

I really liked this one. It was a short easy read that had an interesting story to it. I finished it last night!

message 7: by Sara (last edited Dec 05, 2015 12:00PM) (new)

Sara | 246 comments Mod
Lol you're so quick, but you're right - this one is a short easy read.

Whitney  (jadeshea) Sara wrote: "Lol you're so quick, but you're right - this one is a short easy read."

Lol! People keep telling me that. :)

Betty | 139 comments Mod
uhhh this one sounds interesting.. I will read it next. So what did you rate it?

Whitney  (jadeshea) Betty wrote: "uhhh this one sounds interesting.. I will read it next. So what did you rate it?"

Three stars lol It wasn't bad, but not great either!

Betty | 139 comments Mod
Ok I´ve read this ok, and I agree it was OK but nothing more than that... Well short and right to the point...

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.