Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > 103K Fantasy-Fiction Novel: As many readers as possible

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dmitri (new)

Dmitri Zelin | 2 comments I'm searching for a number of beta readers to provide me with critical feedback following this second draft of my work. In my last re-reading, I have noticed some grammatical issues that persist, but I will stave off correcting them until I begin work on the next draft. If you're interested, please PM me your e-mail address and I will get you an invite to the Dropbox folder housing a copy of the work.
I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have within the body of this thread. Thank you for your consideration.

message 2: by M. K (new)

M. K | 7 comments What's it about?

message 3: by Dmitri (new)

Dmitri Zelin | 2 comments It's to be the first in a series of 5 books about the ninth and potentially final world-breaking event in a self-designed fictional setting. This book seeks to introduce the characters, setting, cultures, and establish the metaplot. There are a number of primary characters, written in a 3rd person limited-omniscient view.

message 4: by Emory (new)

Emory Hoth (EmoryHoth) | 11 comments Hello! I write dark fantasy novels and this sounds as though it could be interesting. You can reach me at hoth.emory@gmail.com