What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > Children's - YA, twins seperated, one supposedly drowns

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Patten | 1 comments Looking for a book for a friend. This is what I know...

It is about twin boys that are born to an affluent family. One boy supposedly drowns, but in actuality it is taken by the nanny/care-giver and raised.

So, one boy grows up in a well to do, affluent family. And the other boy is raised in low-income family by the 'nanny'.

They some how switch places later in life. And each learns about the way the other lives. (one wealthy, one poor.) And eventually learn about the other.

I assume this book has a Christmas theme to it because my friend bought this book at Christmas time, and looks for it in books stores every year at Christmas time. Also, she spoke of reading it to her Children at Christmas time. (or some theme of being thankful, etc)

I am also assuming that it is a childrens-YA adult book because she read it to her children. This would have taken place around the early - mid 1990s.

(Book lost upon lending it to a friend, and never getting it back!)

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39287 comments Mod
Sharon, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

Was it Kris's suggestion?

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39287 comments Mod
No response in 2 years. Moving to Abandoned.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

A Return to Christmas (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Chris Heimerdinger (other topics)