2022 Reading Challenge discussion

ARCHIVE 2016 > Anna's Reading Corner 2016

Comments Showing 1-41 of 41 (41 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anna (new)

Anna (anna_lofstad) This will be my reading corner for 2016. Here I will track the challenges I'm going to participate in.

message 2: by Anna (last edited Nov 17, 2016 11:09AM) (new)

Anna (anna_lofstad) I'm joining the Lets Turn Pages Challenge. My goal is 20,000 pages.

Current page count: 16,437 / 20,000

message 3: by Anna (last edited Nov 17, 2016 11:09AM) (new)

Anna (anna_lofstad) My overall reading goal for 2016 is 40 books.

Currently read: 48 / 40

message 4: by Anna (new)

Anna (anna_lofstad) I finished reading the Lord of the Rings appendices. I won't count it as a book, but I'll count the pages. The appendices is 111 pages.

message 5: by Anna (new)

Anna (anna_lofstad) I finished the book Irish Fairy and Folk Tales. It was 132 pages long. I've read my first book this year.

message 6: by Anna (new)

Anna (anna_lofstad) I finished City of Glass by Cassandra Clare yesterday. It was 492 pages long. I have now read two books this year.

message 7: by Anna (new)

Anna (anna_lofstad) Finished City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare today. It was 435 pages long. It's my third book this year.

message 8: by Anna (new)

Anna (anna_lofstad) Half a War by Joe Abercrombie was my fourth book this year. It was 497 pages long.

message 9: by Anna (new)

Anna (anna_lofstad) Fables and Reflections by Neil Gaiman was the fifth book I read this year. It was 264 pages long.

message 10: by Anna (new)

Anna (anna_lofstad) The Lies of Locke Lamora by Scott Lynch was my 6th book this year. It was 719 pages long.

message 11: by Anna (new)

Anna (anna_lofstad) Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo was my 7th book this year, and it was 462 pages long.

message 12: by Anna (new)

Anna (anna_lofstad) Landline by Rainbow Rowell was my 8th book this year, and it was 356 pages long.

message 13: by Anna (new)

Anna (anna_lofstad) My 9th, 10th and 11th books this year were Library of Souls by Ransom Riggs, 458 pages, Brief Lives by Neil Gaiman, 241 pages, and The Emperor's Soul by Brandon Sanderson, 128 pages.

message 14: by Anna (new)

Anna (anna_lofstad) My 12th book was Uprooted by Naomi Novik. It is 435 pages long.

message 15: by Anna (last edited May 22, 2016 09:48AM) (new)

Anna (anna_lofstad) Book 13th was A Darker Shade of Magic by V. E. Schwab. It is 384 pages long.

message 16: by Anna (last edited May 22, 2016 09:48AM) (new)

Anna (anna_lofstad) Book 14th was Tintenherz by Cornelia Funke. It was 566 pages long.

message 17: by Anna (new)

Anna (anna_lofstad) Worlds' End by Neil Gaiman was my 15th book this year. It was 168 pages long.

message 18: by Anna (new)

Anna (anna_lofstad) I finished my 16th and 17th books this year. They were The Hidden Oracle by Rick Riordan, 417 pages long, and The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater, 419 pages long.

message 19: by Anna (new)

Anna (anna_lofstad) Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli was my 18th book this year. It was 303 pages long.

message 20: by Anna (new)

Anna (anna_lofstad) Saga, Volume Two by Brian K. Vaughan and Fiona Staples was my 19th book this year, and it was 168 pages long.

message 21: by Anna (new)

Anna (anna_lofstad) Star Wars: Jedi Academy by Jeffrey Brown was my 20th book this year, and it was 160 pages long.

message 22: by Anna (new)

Anna (anna_lofstad) I finished Kollektivt selvmord (A Charming Mass Suicide) by Arto Paasilinna a couple of days ago. It was my 21st book this year, and it was 235 pages long.

message 23: by Anna (new)

Anna (anna_lofstad) The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater was my 22nd book this year. It was 450 pages long.

message 24: by Anna (new)

Anna (anna_lofstad) My 23rd book this year was Blue Lily, Lily Blue by Maggie Stiefvater, and it was 389 pages long.

message 25: by Anna (new)

Anna (anna_lofstad) The Raven King by Maggie Stiefvater, my 24th book this year, was 438 pages long.

message 26: by Anna (new)

Anna (anna_lofstad) I read four more books. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen, my 25th, was 389 pages long. My 26th, Brave New World by Aldous Huxley, had 229 pages. And Another Thing... by Eoin Colfer was my 27th book this year, and it had 340 pages. At last, my 28th book this year, When Marnie Was There by Joan G. Robinson, was 279 pages long.

message 27: by Anna (new)

Anna (anna_lofstad) Finished Red Seas Under Red Skies by Scott Lynch. It was my 29th book this year and 628 pages long.

message 28: by Anna (new)

Anna (anna_lofstad) I finished Lord of the Flies by William Golding in Norwegian. It was my 30th book this year and 235 pages long.

message 29: by Anna (new)

Anna (anna_lofstad) I read Daredevil: Guardian Devil by Smith, Quesada and Palmiotti as my 31st book, and it was 232 pages long. I also read Warm Up by V. E. Scwab, my 32nd book, and it was 15 pages long.

message 30: by Anna (new)

Anna (anna_lofstad) Jeppe på Berget; Erasmus Montanus; Niels Klim by Ludvig Holberg is 352 pages long and my 33rd book this year.

message 31: by Anna (new)

Anna (anna_lofstad) My 34th book this year, Summerhouse Land by Roderick Gordon, is 492 pages long.

message 32: by Anna (new)

Anna (anna_lofstad) The Ladies of Grace Adieu and Other Stories by Susanna Clarke, my 35th book this year, is 235 pages long, and Kindred Spirits by Rainbow Rowell, my 36th book this year, is 62 pages long.

message 33: by Anna (new)

Anna (anna_lofstad) The Foxhole Court by Nora Sakavic, my 37th book this year, was 237 pages long.

message 34: by Anna (last edited Aug 30, 2016 11:35AM) (new)

Anna (anna_lofstad) The Raven King by Nora Sakavic, 286 pages long, and The King's Men by Nora Sakavic, 370 pages long, were my 38th and 39th books this year.

message 35: by Anna (new)

Anna (anna_lofstad) With Star Wars: Jedi Academy, Return of the Padawan by Jeffrey Brown I finished my goal of 40 books this year. It was 176 pages long.

message 36: by Anna (new)

Anna (anna_lofstad) The Trial by Franz Kafka, my 41st book year, was 190 pages long.

message 37: by Anna (new)

Anna (anna_lofstad) My 42nd and 43rd books this year were Six og Crows by Leigh Bardugo (462 pages) and We Were Liars by E. Lockhart (225 pages).

message 38: by Anna (new)

Anna (anna_lofstad) My 44th book this year was Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by J. K. Rowling, John Tiffany and Jack Thorne, and it was 330 pages long.

message 39: by Anna (new)

Anna (anna_lofstad) My 45th book this year was Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo, and it was 536 pages long.

message 40: by Anna (new)

Anna (anna_lofstad) Book 46 this year was The Hammer of Thor by Rick Riordan, and it was 457 pages long.

message 41: by Anna (new)

Anna (anna_lofstad) My 47th and 48th books this year were A Gathering of Shadows by V. E. Schwab, 508 pages long, and Goldenhand by Garth Nix, 344 pages long.