Looking for Alaska Looking for Alaska discussion

The whole book

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Rawan Manjal Well, I read LFA about a month ago, and it was just amazing. AMAZING! I just loved everything about this book.

I am a reader myself, and this book just captured my brain. The plot twist made me put down the book for a while to just relax my self. I actually did cry when IT happened.

Did you guys like it? If not then why? Because I really want to know

Jonnathan A lot, I could read about those guys just hanging out forever. I mean just love to read about their day to day life, I don't why but (it migh sound crazy) but I felt peace. And the plot twist...OMG I didn't see that one coming, it was quite a shock.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I believe this is the best book of John Green. The structure of the book in itself is just amazing.
The Fault in our Stars was very touching but that one OMG

message 4: by Beth (last edited Jan 03, 2016 07:13PM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

Beth Hi. I'll be the odd one out and say that I didn't like this book. I really didn't like Alaska in particular. I found her really aggravating. I read TFIOS first, and I liked it pretty well. I was expecting LFA to be very good, but it was such a let down.

Btw, this is the first convo I have ever joined on GR! :) Sorry to start out with a neg opinion, but everyone is different and diversity is a good thing. :)