Goodreads Reviewers' Group discussion

Snow Moon (A New World, #2)
This topic is about Snow Moon
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive > Reviewers Needed!

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Tonya Coffey (tonyacoffey) | 57 comments I would love to have some reviewers to review my new book Snow Moon. It is the second book in the series A New World. It is a YA Fantasy published by Saguaro Books. I will be happy to give anyone an ePub for the review.

Jessa, the queen of the Faeries, finds herself in the midst of disappearances. When she investigates those who have vanished, she discovers a rogue Sylph. He is ridding the realm of the ones he believes are diseased with the help of Trolls.
Together, Micha and Jessa discover their bloodline is more than they thought. They are descendants of Ancients and Sylphs making them the true Elementals. They very people the Sylph is wanting rid of.
If it wasn't enough, trying to protect her people, and the one she loves, Jessa is forced to let Micha go. She pushes him to go to the Ancients where he will be safe from the Sylph's wrath.
When Jessa is convicted of meddling in the Sylph's business, she is sentenced to death. Micha, accepting his new role as the Ancient king, wields their power and frees Jessa from the clutches of the Executioners.
Will Micha and Jessa save the Elementals, and themselves, or will the Sylph take control of the realms?

message 2: by Marcus (new)

Marcus Jennings (aswerk) | 1 comments My name's Isaac and I run Trivia and Baffle Book Reviews. We'd love for the chance to read and review your book, if you'd let us. To see our website, and many of our other reviews, head over to www.triviaandbafflebookreviews.com

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi,
I'd love to read and review your book. If you'd like to join PnPAuthors where over 400 are members and authors, you might get more to review.
http://pnpauthorspattimariandpeter.ni...

Pattimari

Tonya Coffey (tonyacoffey) | 57 comments Marcus wrote: "My name's Isaac and I run Trivia and Baffle Book Reviews. We'd love for the chance to read and review your book, if you'd let us. To see our website, and many of our other reviews, head over to www..."

Absolutly, email me coffeytonya@gmail.com and I will get you the epub!

Tonya Coffey (tonyacoffey) | 57 comments Pattimari wrote: "Hi,
I'd love to read and review your book. If you'd like to join PnPAuthors where over 400 are members and authors, you might get more to review.
http://pnpauthorspattimariandpeter.ni......"

Thank you, I will look into that.
Email me, coffeytonya@gmail.com and I will send you the epub.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay, I will.

Tonya Coffey (tonyacoffey) | 57 comments Any other takers for a free ePub or Mobi for an honest review?

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.