St Catherine's Academy of Mystical Warfare (Warrior Princess Academy) discussion

Comments Showing 1-40 of 40 (40 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Keren (new)

Keren  (kerenhu) Rain smells the sweet smell of the fresh dew on the grass. The flowers and their beautiful odor.

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) Shahrzad weaves her way through a row of herb beds, examining the best ones for cooking. There's basil, nutmeg, and others she doesn't recognize.

message 3: by Keren (new)

Keren  (kerenhu) She started picking up different flowers and put it in her basket.

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) Shahrzad takes a daisy and sticks it in her ponytail.

message 5: by Keren (new)

Keren  (kerenhu) She takes the pop out of her basket and she opens it.

message 6: by Keren (new)

Keren  (kerenhu) ((gtg))

message 7: by Sarah (last edited Dec 24, 2015 10:18AM) (new)

Sarah | 345 comments Bellator looked expectant, to say the least. Her hair blew into her face as Drea adjusted her silk robe. The cold fabric rubbing against Drea's skin. Drea took haven on one of the marble benches that overlooked the tiger lilies.
"So..Magic. We take advantage of it, don't we? We think we're this powerful creation, ignoring the flaws that come along with the power."

message 8: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 345 comments "We have to learn to keep trying..There has to be a way." Drea's head was pounding now. It did that sometimes, like it was yelling at her with a scream only she could hear.

message 9: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 345 comments "That's the problem. What if we didn't have magic, who would protect us?" Drea asked, getting tired of Bellator's ignorance. The noises in her head increased, pecking at her skull. Bellator had a worried look on her face. Drea's vison blurred, and abyss swallowed her up.

message 10: by Sarah (last edited Dec 27, 2015 12:23PM) (new)

Sarah | 345 comments They were right behind her. Drea tried to run, her foot slipped and she fell. She could hear their growing laughter, their menacing footsteps echoing through the walls. Nails dug into her shoulder, they were now upon her.

"Oh my God..," Drea pressed her palm to her chest as she lifted her neck. Bellator's blurring shadow stood before her. It had happened again, They were back. Drea had to get in contact with Aaron as soon as possible. Till then, Drea decided to force a questioning look.

message 11: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 345 comments "Oh I get these recurring headaches and babble random things..did I by any chance babble anything..?" Drea was now worried, she already had a load to worry about, now Bellator?

message 12: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 345 comments Like Drea, Bellator seemed as though she wanted to change the topic. Drea took the opportunity and held out her hand.
"Yep. Its been a long day..and night."

((continue in Dorm))

LilyCat (Agent of SHIELD)-- on hiatus :( (lilycat_reads) | 24 comments Tomoe entered the garden. Plants draped all over huge trellises, and the design was mystical and set up perfectly for rituals. She sat down on one of the benches and wondered if anyone was around.

message 14: by Sarah (last edited Mar 13, 2016 07:26AM) (new)

Sarah | 345 comments The garden's beauty heightened in the morning sun, the flowers a brilliant hue. Drea held out her palm to Bellator who's arms were protectively wrapped around her. Bellator took the offer and grabbed her hand. "My mother was a Afigitís. She would weave stories with her bare hands and bring them to life. One story stood out to me. It was about a warrior queen. The warrior queen was known to be very malicious, punishing those who disobeyed her. Until a young huntsman took her blood oath. This young huntsman, for the queen did not know, was a Merak, a shadow taking a form. He was loyal to his people and promised to bring back her head." Drea stopped the story when Bellator suddenly tumbled to the ground.

LilyCat (Agent of SHIELD)-- on hiatus :( (lilycat_reads) | 24 comments Tomoe ran towards the two girls, one on the ground. "Are you guys okay?"

LilyCat (Agent of SHIELD)-- on hiatus :( (lilycat_reads) | 24 comments "Tomoe. Are you sure you're okay?" Tomoe asked. "Low blood sugar?"

message 17: by LilyCat (Agent of SHIELD)-- on hiatus :( (last edited Mar 14, 2016 07:00PM) (new)

LilyCat (Agent of SHIELD)-- on hiatus :( (lilycat_reads) | 24 comments "You want to get something to eat?" Tomoe asked. "Have you been training too hard?"

message 18: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 345 comments Drea had stayed quiet throughout the whole exchange. Bellator glanced her way, her eyes begging Drea to agree. She politely nodded although her mind and heart were elsewhere.

message 19: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 345 comments Drea continued staring at her toes, although her spirit had brightened. Drea hid a smile, reminding herself to thank Bellator for the save.

message 20: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 345 comments Drea clutched onto Bellator's hand and quickened her pace as they rounded the lawns.

((Drea and Bellator continue in Lawn))

LilyCat (Agent of SHIELD)-- on hiatus :( (lilycat_reads) | 24 comments Tomoe glanced at the scene playing out around Bellator. Boy drama, huh?

"I've been looking for Drea. She was in school earlier today," she responded.

LilyCat (Agent of SHIELD)-- on hiatus :( (lilycat_reads) | 24 comments "Don't know," Tomoe said with a shrug. "I don't really know her that well. Does she participate in clubs or anything after school?"

message 23: by Sarah (last edited Feb 04, 2017 02:06PM) (new)

Sarah | 345 comments Drea wiped her tears before walking towards the group, she positioned her study bag on her shoulder, lifted her chin and walked towards Bellator.

message 24: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 345 comments Drea raised her eyebrow at Tomoe, " I don't believe we've met. Drea." She held out her hand.

message 25: by Sarah (last edited May 09, 2016 12:34PM) (new)

Sarah | 345 comments " I just had to grab my books. I had left them in the uh- Science lab." Drea moved over to where Aaron and Josiah were sitting. Aaron sent a questioning glance towards Drea and she simply nodded in reply.

LilyCat (Agent of SHIELD)-- on hiatus :( (lilycat_reads) | 24 comments "Oh, so you're Drea?" Tomoe asked. "I'm new around here, just trying to learn everyone's faces and names."

message 27: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 345 comments "Yep. I'm Drea." Drea nodded, getting frustrated. Aaron put his arm around her shoulder, giving her more comfort than he intended to.

LilyCat (Agent of SHIELD)-- on hiatus :( (lilycat_reads) | 24 comments "Wow, that's cool," she replied. "Do you have any gifts? What's your main weapon?"

LilyCat (Agent of SHIELD)-- on hiatus :( (lilycat_reads) | 24 comments "That's cool," said Tomoe. "I love swordplay and my throwing stars, but I'm not too big on the whole hocus pocus kinds of things."

LilyCat (Agent of SHIELD)-- on hiatus :( (lilycat_reads) | 24 comments "OK then," said Tomoe. "You open to spar anytime?"

LilyCat (Agent of SHIELD)-- on hiatus :( (lilycat_reads) | 24 comments "Ok thanks!" Tomoe left them to their studying.

message 32: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 345 comments Drea sighed at Tomoe's retreating back and rolled her eyes, "Thank the skies." Aaron shook his head in disapproval and gave her a nudge. Bellator turned to Drea, "Where were you?" Drea shrugged, annoyance rolling off of her. "I told you, the science lab."

message 33: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 345 comments "Trigonometry, Military Strat., and Geography," said Aaron. He had already finished studying but didn't mind reviewing it over. He rubbed circles on Drea's back, worry plaguing his thought. He knew of the conversation they would have. He knew but still hesitated.

message 34: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 345 comments Drea sighed, sipping on some strawberry lemonade the boys had brought. They had been studying for a while now and were in need of a break and good food. "I'm hungry. Where shall we go to eat?"

message 35: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 345 comments Drea shrugged, Aaron had dozed off on her shoulder and although she was hungry, she didn't fell like getting up. "Or you guys can go pick something up from the coffeehouse? Please?"

message 36: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 345 comments "Grilled Chicken Sandwich and a Shredded Beef Chuck Roast, please. Oh, and a large fries. Two iced sodas, as well." Drea felt her stomach grumble and Bellator laughed, "Anything for you." Josiah got up, dusted his pants and waved. Drea waved back and shouted a thanks to their retreating backs.

message 37: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 345 comments Aaron wrapped an arm around Drea's waist and pulled her down onto the sheet. Drea laughed and turned to face Aaron who had tears welling up in his eyes, she moved closer and wrapped herself around him, tucking her face in the nape of his neck. Drea felt the cool singe of tears on her shoulder as she whispered, "What?"

message 38: by Sarah (last edited May 23, 2016 03:46PM) (new)

Sarah | 345 comments Aaron shook his head,unraveling Drea from him, every fiber in his body screamed for him to reach and pull Drea back. His mind said otherwise, "Erebos visited?" Drea nodded her expression distant. Aaron looked onto the grass, "How much longer?" he asked. "Two weeks." Aaron turned around to face Drea once more, her heat caressing his body. "And your answer?" Aaron shut his eyes, a pit opening is his chest. "No," Drea whispered, her own tears emerging just as Aaron grabbed her.

They were melody and rhyme. Fluid and grace. Infinity and mortality. They were light and free. They released themselves onto one another, reaching for their tether, pulling themselves closer.

There was a cough and a gag. Drea and Aaron jumped off each other, fixing their shirts and their hair. Bellator laughed and Drea scowled. We were this close.
"Did we interrupt?"

message 39: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 345 comments "You know, what? We'll join you." Aaron said pulling Drea up. They both rolled their eyes. Bellator and Josiah had long gone lost their virginity, they shouldn't be acting so pure.

message 40: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 345 comments ((Drea and Aaron continue in Pub))