St Catherine's Academy of Mystical Warfare (Warrior Princess Academy) discussion

Academy inside > Kitchen and dining hall

Comments Showing 1-50 of 83 (83 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) Shahrzad enters the kitchen to find it empty, save a few pots and the sound of heels on the stone floor.

"Hey," Siobhan says. "Are you here for kitchen aide?'
Shahrzad nods.
"Shahrzad, right."
"Yea."
"It'd be good if you started making something for dinner," Siobhan suggests.

message 3: by Sovanratana (new)

Sovanratana (booksandpugs) "Hi!" Arian bursted into the room, panting. "Am I late? Is dinner already over? I'm so sorry!" She was tired from the long journey and fell asleep for who knows how long. The sky was dark when she woke up.

Her eyes swept the room and finally landed on Siobhan and Shahrzad standing in a corner, paused mid-conversation.

Siobhan regained himself and smiled cheerfully. "No, you're not late...Aria? Ariana?"

"Arian." She corrected.

He scratched his head sheepishly. "Yeah..sorry. Right, you're not late. I was just telling Shahrzad here to start cooking. Perhaps you should join her."

Arian looked over at the girl standing next to him. She had dark hair and hazel eyes, quite the opposite of how she looked. She gave the girl a nod in acknowledgment and followed her to the cooking area.

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) ((Siobhan is a girl))

Shahrzad takes a pot.
"No, not that one," Siobhan says. "Take this one."
Shahrzad frowns. "Is the paint lead."
"Don't worry."
"Do we have rice?"

message 5: by Sovanratana (new)

Sovanratana (booksandpugs) ((omg sorry haha))

"We do." Arian said, holding up a bag of rice she'd found in a cupboard. "What do you reckon we should make?"

message 6: by Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (last edited Dec 05, 2015 08:49AM) (new)

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) "I was just going to make some Sabzi Pollo. it's a rice dish with herbs and butter." She pours the rice into the bag. All at once, it seems, water comes out of nowhere and starts boiling.
"Okay?" Shahrzad asked, staring at Siobhan.
"Welcome to our world, Miss Fahrani."

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Eve walks in, ready, to cook or serve. "Hello"

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) "Hey," Shahrzad says. "I'm making rice with what appears to be an enchanted pot."

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) Elizabeth follows Eve.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh! Thats cool. Hmm. The pot could be an old witch's brewing cauldron!" Eve said her mind racing with possibilities.

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) Siobhan shakes her head. "Sorry girls, it's the magical powder dust from the apothecary that I put into the rice."

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh," Eve said.

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) "What time is it?" Elizabeth asks. "Is there anything else that needs to be done?"

"Not yet," replies Siobhan.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Eve nodded, sitting on a stool near by. "Oh, I'm Eve by the way."

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) "Siobhan. I'm the head of kitchens."

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) "Is the rice done?" Shahrzad asks.
"Looks like it," Siobhan replies.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nice to meet you." Eve said

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) Siobhan rings the dinner bell.

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) Tamara enters.
"Hey," Siobhan says. "A couple girls left. It's server call time, could you fetch them?"
"Sure," Tamara says.

message 20: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Drea walks into the kitchens. The aroma of vegetables and masala fills the room. The wide room is filled with girls who seem to be surrounding a huge pot over the fire.

"Hello. My name's Drea, I don't think any of us met."

They all turn to face Drea.

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) "Tamara," says Tamara, taking a plate in each hand. Elizabeth takes one on her head as well. Eight years of ballet training have paid off.

Shahrzad dishes out the sabzi pollo onto plates. "Shahrzad. Nice to meet you."

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) Elizabeth regards the table at the present moment. Only the space for Shahrzad is left. She takes the remaining fork on her last plate and punches it into the table.
"Grow," she says.
The fork becomes several times larger.

message 23: by Keren (new)

Keren  (kerenhu) "Tamara, what should I do?" Rain asks.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"Me too. What should I do?" Eve asked

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) "Are you a server?" she asks. "If not, we've set places at the table where you can sit.

A squeal is heard. Shahrzad.

"What happened to my fork?" she demands.
Elizabeth tries to hide her smile.
"Oh you," she sighs, "The little one. Why did I suspect you were trouble?"

"Judge me by my size, do you?" Elizabeth asks.
"I never said that," Shahrzad half-sings.

message 26: by Keren (new)

Keren  (kerenhu) ((do i need to sign up to be a server?))

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) Tamara sighs.

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) ((Yea. Or you can be a cook))

message 29: by Keren (new)

Keren  (kerenhu) ((how do i do that?))

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) ((sign up in the thread "Siobhan is Looking for kitchen help" in the People/announcements folder))

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Marya *Prairie Empire Furrever* (formerly Grand Duchess Olga) wrote: ""Are you a server?" she asks. "If not, we've set places at the table where you can sit.

A squeal is heard. Shahrzad.

"What happened to my fork?" she demands.
Elizabeth tries to hide her smile.
"O..."

"Oh, yeah. I'm a sever." Eve said nervously. "I'll start serving."

message 32: by Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (last edited Dec 06, 2015 05:55PM) (new)

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) "We don't have anything left to serve until dessert," Elizabeth says. "We've got pie today."

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh." Eve said awkwardly.

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) "Sorry," Elizabeth says. "Tamara was in charge of announcing, but she ran off to round up some girls in the woods. Can't blame her. It'd be awfully embarrassing for those girls to be left in the woods all night. She had to lead them back here."

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh." Eve echoed.

message 36: by Keren (new)

Keren  (kerenhu) "Hey." Rain says awkwardly

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh. Hello!" Eve said. "I'm Eve."

message 38: by Keren (new)

Keren  (kerenhu) "Hi. Rain." she says smiling.

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) "Pie's ready!" Calls Siobhan "Come dish it out, girls! I'll give you guys extra is you're prompt!"

Elizabeth dashes off. She loves pie way too much.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Eve takes the pies, and rush out the door to serve them.

message 41: by Keren (new)

Keren  (kerenhu) "Thanks." Rains says.

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) Elizabeth sets out her own portion first, which a returning Shahrzad smiles at. She pounds the plate into the table as noiselessly as possible. "Shrink," she says.

message 43: by Keren (new)

Keren  (kerenhu) ((can you pls. add me on the help request so i can help? thx.))

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) ((I added you as a server))

message 45: by Keren (new)

Keren  (kerenhu) ((thx.))

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Eve returns back to the kitchen, "Whew, hungry people."

message 47: by Keren (new)

Keren  (kerenhu) "I know right." Rain says and laughs.

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) Elizabeth follows Eve. "Shahrzad shrunk my pie. I had to make it bigger again." She regards her 4'11" stature. "I tell you, people judge me by my size all the time."

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Eve smiled, deciding to be useful. She waved her hand, and watched the dishes clean themselves. "No dishes tonight." she smirked

message 50: by Keren (new)

Keren  (kerenhu) "It's okay. It's not what's outside, it's what's inside." Rain says

« previous 1