What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > ABANDONED. Romance book about a Widow thinks her dead husband is still alive and go looking for him and the alleged other woman

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Katarina (new)

Katarina | 1 comments I'm looking for a romance book where a widow in her 20's thinks her dead husband is still alive, because she found a mail or a receipt i think that also indicates a woman's name she didn't know. So she decided to find the woman, then she met a man, who will help her searching the woman and (dead husband). I think in the end she found the woman in a hotel room with a man(who is not her husband), it turned out the woman is the one who help her husband to buy a jewelry as a gift for their anniversary. I think the widow kinda falls in love with the man who help her , they developed a relationship during the search party.
that's all, i hope you guys help me finding this book. Thank you and Gob bless.

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (last edited Dec 02, 2015 09:57PM) (new)

Lobstergirl | 38282 comments Mod
Camille, please stop posting duplicates of this request. Please bookmark THIS REQUEST. I am deleting your identical query from November 30. Another mod has previously deleted the same request.

message 3: by Kris (new)

Kris | 34469 comments Mod
Camille, around what year did you read this book?

What's the genre/tone - romantic suspense, angsty, etc.?

Near the beginning of the story, how does her husband supposedly die?

Can you tell us more about the widow and her husband - jobs, backgrounds, personalities, etc.? What was their relationship like?

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38282 comments Mod
Camille left the group. Moving to Abandoned.