St Catherine's Academy of Mystical Warfare (Warrior Princess Academy) discussion

Academy inside > Entrance area

Comments Showing 1-50 of 61 (61 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (last edited Dec 02, 2015 09:45PM) (new)

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) All students enter the inside here.

message 2: by Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (last edited Dec 04, 2015 04:31PM) (new)

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) Shahrzad takes a few steps past the threshold to be greeted by a blonde woman in an old-fashioned maid's uniform.

"Shahrzad Fahrani, correct?"
"Yes."
"Welcome. I'm Sarah Callaghan. my aunt's the headmistress."

Shahrzad nods.
"We have sign-ups for kitchen jobs and the school play to your right, a coat locker to your left, and the stairs up thataway to dorms." Sarah points another way. "Over there to the Armory and up that way to the academic buildings. We boast a fine stable here and a gorgeous scrap of seash-"

Shahrzad sighs, stifling a laugh. "No need to give me the full advertiser run-down. I'm here to stay."

"Well, alright then," Sarah says. "Now run by the office to your left and fetch your schedule."

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) Elizabeth followed Shahrzad into the office.

message 4: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 345 comments Drea drags her suitcases into the academy. The entryway stretches far and high. Intricate and antique looking decor adorns the walls. As Drea sets her items down, she notices the retreating backs of two girls. Forgetting her belongings, Drea races after them.

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) "Hey!" calls Colleen on break from teaching. "Need info?"

message 6: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 345 comments " Yeah, sorry. I was wondering where I could get my schedule and roommate assigned , I just came and there wasn't any attendee in the entrance," Drea pants.

message 7: by Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (last edited Dec 03, 2015 06:07PM) (new)

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) "You can get your schedule in the office" ((you make it up in the "Get Your Schedule here" thread)) says Colleen. There are signups for the School play and Kitchen aides and

message 8: by Sovanratana (new)

Sovanratana (booksandpugs) The doors opened at the slightest touch of Arian's fingers. The sight in front of her almost made her pinch herself to make sure that it was not a dream.

Everything was magnificent. The candleholders on the wall lit up the whole place, illuminating the ceiling where she could see what looked like carvings of angels. There was a grand staircase leading up to the upper floors, and all around, glass cases that held swords, books, and ancient looking things that she didn't dare touch. A sleek black grand piano stood in one corner. She reminded herself to check it out later. Somewhere to the right, or to the left, she didn't know, there was the sound of trickling water, and the smell of something frying wafted up to her nose, jostling her out of her trance.

She slowly took a step in, careful not to step too hard in fear of staining the

message 9: by Sovanratana (new)

Sovanratana (booksandpugs) -stainless red carpet. The room looked even better from the inside. Coats of arms lined the walls and they seem to be groaning greetings in their metallic helmet to her as she walked pass.

She hadn't taken five steps before a woman bounded up to her with a bright smile.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Hunter, walks up, holding her case tightly. Her bow and quiver swung around her back. She made it. Hunter smiled as she followed other girls to the entrance.

Eve holding her many spell books and suitcases flying everywhere, walks slowly to the entrance.

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) "Hey!" Colleen calls. "D'you want any flyers? We need people for the play and the chorus."

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Eve looked up from the text book she was trying to read, and carry everything, "Oh..um I don't sing. Sorry."

Hunter shook her head,"No, my voice, it would kill a bird."

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) Elizabeth exits the office with her schedule and spots Eve and Arian.

"We have kitchen jobs open too," she suggest."We need more servers."

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Eve mumbled, thinking the many possibilities for being a server, "Eh, why not. Sign me up."

Hunter shook her head, "Sorry, No can do. Can't stand small hot spaces."

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) "I'm Elizabeth," Elizabeth said. "I'm from London but my mum's from South Africa. I have her hair."

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"Eve." she said, "From England. My mum died, and I just found I she was a witch."

"Hunter." Hunter said fiddling with her dagger, "From America, ya know."

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) "I have a cousin out in San Francisco, Katya Naryshkina," Elizabeth says.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sorry. I live in Montana. But cool anyway." Hunter said nodding towards Elizabeth.

message 19: by Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (last edited Dec 04, 2015 04:37PM) (new)

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) "D'you want to go out to the lawn or the beach?" She asks. "oh, and I've been to Montana. Katya's family took us to Glacier one summer."

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sure." Hunter said.

Eve decided to put her stuff away, in her dorm. "See you guys later."

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) Tamara enters and signs herself up for server, chorus, and the play. Noting the time, she races off to the kitchen.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Grace walks in. She looks around. She has her stuff slung over 1 shoulder.

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) "Hey!" Elizabeth steps out of the kitchen. "Are you interested in the play or kitchen jobs?"

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Grace brightens up "yeah!" She said.

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) Tamara, leading Rain and covered in dirt, re-enters the castle and sees grace.
"Hey, I'm Tamara Bagration," she says.

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) "Oh," Elizabeth says. "Elizabeth. Elizabeth Stacia Harper."

message 27: by Keren (new)

Keren  (kerenhu) "Rain White." Rain say introducing herself.

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) She runs back into the kitchen and puts another plate of rice on her head. "Dinner's being served as we speak. I'd better not shirk my job."

message 29: by Keren (new)

Keren  (kerenhu) "Got it." Rain says

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) ((Continue in kitchen and dining area))

message 31: by Keren (new)

Keren  (kerenhu) (( okay ))

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ok." Said Grace, she ran to her dorm to put away her things.

message 33: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 345 comments The elaborately decorated entrance made the situation way more ironic. Drea clucked her tongue. Bellator sagged as she walked into the entrance, her clothes dirtied and her hair wild. Drea didn't bother to wonder what she looked like.

Drea stopped. She heard whispers of chanting.
The Crows were here, they were close.
Drea's face leeched of color and she screamed.

message 34: by Sarah (last edited Jan 25, 2016 03:01PM) (new)

Sarah | 345 comments Drea hated what she was. Period. No matter what her mother told her, she was a monster.
" Best put what the Devil himself gifted, to use- with all do respect of course. His Highness is so ever merciful." Drea thought sarcastically.

She reached out, pulling at the strands of energy coiling around Bellator. The green and blue strands hovering over Bellator's head like a halo gave her a morbid angelic look. Drea reached at the shimmering light and looked. An abyss of memories were shoved at her. Bellator at birth, Bellator's mother scolding her, and Bellator drowning? Drea inhaled the rest of the memories, keeping them nestled in her own mind- sharing the pain, the joy, and the horror.

The Crows were gone. Drea fell to the ground.

message 35: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 345 comments Drea looked up at Bellator and gasped. She jumped up and ran- straight to their dorm, periodically looking back to see if Bellator was following. Bellator was right, no good giving meat to vultures.

message 36: by Sarah (last edited Jan 25, 2016 03:37PM) (new)

Sarah | 345 comments ((Continue in Bellator, Grace, Drea, and Tamara's Dorm))

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Analisse opens the large intricate doors. She sets down the one large suitcase and a valise she carried next to her feet. She blankly looked around for someone to help her hoping her expression would give what she was feeling away.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hello?", Analisse calls, her voice's echoes bounce around the hall.

message 39: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 06, 2016 12:12PM) (new)

She decides to explore the place where she was going to spend most of the year in. She grabbed her things and drowned in the darkness of the school's halls.

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) Tamara led Mekaru down the hall, past the glimmering rows of candles and the piano to the side of the entrance way toward the door of the kitchen, where sign-ups were posted for everything. There was no internet in the fairy-tale universe.
"So here's the kitchen and if you want to do kitchen staff, you can sign up here. I think we might also have a cooking club starting soon.

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 15 comments Mekaru looked around the kitchen. "It's nice here," she said.

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) "Yeah," Tamara replied

message 43: by Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (last edited Mar 07, 2016 01:29PM) (new)

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 15 comments She smiled. "Is the food here good?"

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) "Well, I'd be a bit biased about that considering the fact that I'm on kitchen staff making some of the food myself," Tamara replied. They passed the kitchen, reaching one of the staircases.
"This one leads to the classrooms and the next door we see is to Academy Grounds East. From there we can also explore the nearby town."

message 45: by QUEEN (new)

QUEEN | 32 comments Mod
(you first?)

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) (Okay)
Shahrzad stepped out into the entrance hall from the kitchen and waved at Tamara and Mekaru.

message 47: by QUEEN (new)

QUEEN | 32 comments Mod
Elora entered the room, her gaze sweeping across the scene before her.

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) "Hello," Shahrzad said. "I'm Shahrzad Fahrani. I was in the kitchen working on lunch when I saw you come in. I can show you around a bit."

message 49: by QUEEN (new)

QUEEN | 32 comments Mod
Anyone wanna rp?

message 50: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 345 comments Drea shook her head, "Unfortunately not, we have to return home. I hope this place continues to hold haven the hearts of girls who are still finding their way."

« previous 1