St Catherine's Academy of Mystical Warfare (Warrior Princess Academy) discussion

Questions/Collaboration or dorm requests.

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) You can ask people here to be your roommate and then create a dorm thread. Ask any questions here.

LilyCat (Agent of SHIELD)-- on hiatus :( (lilycat_reads) | 24 comments What's the setting? Is this in modern times or in some weird universe?

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) The latter. Anyone from any time period can make their way in by magical-ness (this is not a book so plotholes are ok, right?

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) Anyone want to be Elizabeth's roommate?

message 6: by Lelouch (new)

Lelouch | 4 comments Question: Can I make a male character?

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) You can make a male teacher chracter, but check the "School staff" page in the "people" folder for a list of teachers.

message 8: by Sovanratana (new)

Sovanratana (booksandpugs) Anyone want to be Arian's roommate?

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Eve can

message 10: by Sovanratana (new)

Sovanratana (booksandpugs) ((I joined Shahrzad's dorm. Maybe you can join too?))

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay :)

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Does anyone have space in a dorm for grace?

message 13: by Sovanratana (new)

Sovanratana (booksandpugs) Both dorms are only 3/4 full :) you can join either one

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

K thanks!

message 15: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Drea is currently without a dorm- any space?

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm joining Tamara's dorm!

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) Sarah Abdul wrote: "Drea is currently without a dorm- any space?"

1 space in Shahrzad's and Beth's. 2 in Tamara's.

message 18: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Drea is joining Tamara's dorm.

message 20: by Beth (new)

Beth Kendall | 3 comments How many characters can I have?

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) Beth wrote: "How many characters can I have?"

as many as you can handle.

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) Amal wrote: "Hi my name is Bellator and I just joined the Academy. Is there any space in a dorm for me?"

There is space in each of the dorms for one more. Ask on the thread. And talk about your character as she.

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) If you don't have a preference for roommates, I can assign you a random dorm.