St Catherine's Academy of Mystical Warfare (Warrior Princess Academy) discussion

People/announcements > Create characters

Comments Showing 1-50 of 63 (63 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (last edited Jan 10, 2016 03:19PM) (new)

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) Template, find a more advanced template at https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

Name

Nationality

appearance:

Weapon(s)

Parents:

Strengths:(opt)

Weaknesses: (opt)

Background: (opt)

personality (opt)

message 2: by Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (last edited Feb 07, 2016 03:04PM) (new)

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) {"Well starting now, I'm learning fast/ On this journey to the past"}
~/Elizabeth Stacia Mchunu Harper/~

"Ellie, Beth" ~
16~
British~
Female~
Heterosexual~
FC: Jasmine Cephas Jones~

Appearance fairly dark skin, wavy hair, brown eyes

history: Beth was born to Anthony Harper and Hlengiwe Mchunu in London. Anthony is the son of Tamara Naryshkina, great-aunt of Marie from Drama Camp.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Family
Father: Anthony Harper~55~British
Mother: Hlengiwe Mchunu~54~South African
Brother: Edward Harper~13~British
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

personality, Elizabeth is the youngest of the great-granddaughters of Maria Nikolaevna, and thus linked strongly to the fairy-tale universe. She is the mischievous one, but her personality has changed a bit as she's grown up. Her older cousins-once-removed, such as Marie, were sent to more refined schools, but her great-aunt Nathalie, the family matriarch, has decided that only St. Catherine's would be good for containing her restless spirit.

Positive Traits: Adventurous, Charismatic, not a perfectionist, social
Negative Traits: disorganized, sometimes a bit bratty
Fears: getting into trouble, having no friends

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Hunter Wells

Nationality: American.

Appearance: Tan skin. Wavy black hair. Red lips. Freckles that dot her cheeks. Eye color unknown. Changes when the sky changes

Weapons: Bow and arrow. Daggers

Parents: Jack and Agath Wells

Personality: Secretive. Friendly. Nice.

message 4: by Keren (last edited Dec 02, 2015 06:50PM) (new)

Keren  (kerenhu) Name: Rain White

Nationality: German

Appearance: http://image.shutterstock.com/display...

Weapons: Bow and Arrow mostly but knows how to use many weapons

Parents: Rapunzel and Unknown
Sisters: Candie, Lily, and Rose White.

Personality: Shy, but Bold and Brave, Adventurous

message 5: by Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (last edited Dec 06, 2015 01:48PM) (new)

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) Name: Shahrzad Fahrani

Nationality: Persian-American

appearance: black hair, dark skin, hazel eyes

Weapon(s): recurve bow, scimitar

Parents: Mahmoud and Marjan Fahrani (deceased), uncle Hassan Fahrani

Strengths:(opt) archery, horse-riding

Weaknesses: (opt) sitting still

Background: (opt) a descendant of Khublai Khan and of the original Shahrzad

personality (opt): competitive, introverted, sarcastic

message 6: by Keren (new)

Keren  (kerenhu) did u accept mine?

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) Sorry. All are approved.

message 8: by Keren (new)

Keren  (kerenhu) thanks.

message 9: by Sovanratana (new)

Sovanratana (booksandpugs) Name: Arian Sophia Wintervale

Nationality: British

Appearance: Blonde hair, green eyes, 5'6, lean

Weapons: Bow and arrow, whip, darts/needles, twin scimitars, sword

Parents: Hannah and Luke Wintervale (both deceased)

Background: Orphaned at 6. Went to abusive orphanage where she met Connor and Cody who taught her how to fight and fend for herself. The orphanage was raided and shut down three years later when words got out that they were abusing kids. Connor, Cody, and Arian ran away and joined a guild that took them in because they knew the kids had potential and intended to use them. The three were trained until they come of age, and went on a mission. Cody went missing, Connor was killed, and Arian survived but was brought to this academy so the guild can't find her (she wants nothing to do with them as she thought it was all their fault that the three of them are separated). She never stops looking for Cody.

Personality: Funny, confident, sarcastic, arrogant, reckless

message 11: by Sovanratana (new)

Sovanratana (booksandpugs) Thanks :)

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) Keren wrote: "Name: Rain White

Nationality: German

Appearance: http://image.shutterstock.com/display......"

Can Rain be Elizabeth's roomate?

message 13: by Keren (new)

Keren  (kerenhu) totally

message 14: by Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (last edited Dec 09, 2015 06:21PM) (new)

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) Name: Anya Tzu (instructor of naval studies)
Nationality: Chinese

appearance: petite, with short, straight black hair

Weapon(s): sword, bamboo staff

Parents: Min-yue and Xiao-sun Tzu

cousins: Hao-Jiang Tzu

Strengths:(opt) strategy

Weaknesses: (opt)horses

personality (opt): eccentric, funny, charismatic

message 15: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 03, 2015 04:39PM) (new)

Eve Smith

Nationality: English

Appearance: Ivory skin. Dark brown eyes. Light brown hair.

Weapons: Mostly works with magic. Sword and throwing knives, plus an ax

Sibling: Aron Smith

Parents: Thomas and Rebecca Smith (deceased)

Background: Her mother died when Aron was born. Eve found out her mother was a witch after her death. Making her and her brother, with magic in their blood

Personality: Hard working. Serious. Fun to be around. Sarcastic.

message 16: by Sarah (last edited Jun 23, 2016 09:40AM) (new)

Sarah | 345 comments Name:Drea Mafalda

Nationality: Persian & Mongolian decent- born and raised in Greece

Appearance: Hazel brown hair, ivory skin, liquid hazel green eyes

Weapon(s): knives,archery,& her favorite-the tongue.

Parents: Lord Tomes Mafalda & Lady Bresya Mafalda

Strengths: Knife-skill,Archery,Hand-to hand combat

Personality: *Loose Tongue;Sarcastic
*Pretentious
*Notorious
*Stubborn
*Overprotective on what is hers

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) approved :)

message 18: by Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (last edited Dec 03, 2015 05:37PM) (new)

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) Now that you've created characters, enter the school through the entrance hall. RP doesn't have to be with someone in real time.

message 19: by Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (last edited Dec 06, 2015 05:43PM) (new)

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) Name: Tamara Bagration

Nationality:Georgian

appearance: black hair, brown eyes, somewhat tan skin

Weapon(s): sword and scimitar

Parents:Dmitri Bagration, Elena Bagration

Strengths:(opt) swords

Weaknesses: (opt) ab strength, archery, horses

Background: (opt) descended from the old Georgian royal line (that's the country, not the state)

message 20: by Lelouch (new)

Lelouch | 4 comments ~-~-~-~{Ever Since Birth}~-~-~-~
{Name:} Xavier Alexander Youngblood
{Gender:} Male
{Race:} British
{Age:} 24
{Date of Birth:} December, 31st
{Place of Birth:} Tokyo, Japan
{Sexuality:} Heterosexual
~-~-~-~{Physical Image}~-~-~-~

{Image Appearance:}

[image error]

[image error]

{Hair Color:} Originally Black
{Eye Color:} Blue
{Height:} 6”1
{Weight:} 137
{Body Type:} Lean

{Special Features:} None

~-~-~-~{Behind The Mask}~-~-~-~

{Description Personality:}
Xavier is very cocky. He is blunt and witty. Not afraid to speak his mind. His past students usually find him humorous with strange ideas. Xavier has many crazy ideas and usually talks to himself when he thinks through things. He is very humorous when he doesn't even try.

{Strengths:}
-Reading
-Math
-Science
-Running
-Climbing
-Hunting
-Talking To Others

{Weaknesses:}
-Death Of Loved Ones

{Likes:}
-Sword Fighting
-Guns
-Sports
-Amusement Parks

{Dislikes:}
-Idiots
-Rude People
-Parents
-Tyrants

{Quirks:} Very Blunt

{Manners:} He Is Well Disciplined But Very Cocky

{Mental Disadvantages:} None

{Physical Disadvantages:} None

~-~-~-~{History}~-~-~-~
Xavier's family had died in a car accident when he was the age of 12. He was sent to live with his abusive uncle who would often get drunk and assault Xavief in a drunken rage. At 15, Xavier fought back but this only led to his uncle grabbing his shotgun. Xavier ran away, taking all the cash he could find. He bought a ticket to Japan where his father originated to find his other relatives. Once he had discovered his other relatives, he had been trained in material arts and battle stradegy. He soon decided to become a teacher in mathematics and a tutor in martial arts for younger kids.

{Pets:} None

{Closest Friends:} All Dead

{Worst Enemies:} All Dead

~-~-~-~{Occupation}~-~-~-~

{Years In Occupation:} 2
{Average Work Level:} 4, Medium
{Teaching Subject:} Algebra I & II, Geometry, Pre-Calculus, Calculus, & Business Math
{Favorite Subject To Teach:} Geometry & Calculus

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Grace Bowers

Nationality: American

Appearance: dark brown hair, pale skin, green eyes

Weapons: Sword

Parents: dead

Strengths: sword, hand-to-hand combat, fast

Weaknesses: strength, death

Background: he parents died when she was 6, her older sister, heir to the throne acted like a mother to Grace. She loves her sister

Family: older sister, open, 16

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Thx!

LilyCat (Agent of SHIELD)-- on hiatus :( (lilycat_reads) | 24 comments Marya *Prairie Empire Furrever* (formerly Grand Duchess Olga) wrote: "approved"

If it's warrior princess academy, do we have a separate RP thread for a guy thing?

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) no. Only one person asked for a male character and I made him a teacher.

message 27: by LilyCat (Agent of SHIELD)-- on hiatus :( (last edited Dec 07, 2015 05:35PM) (new)

LilyCat (Agent of SHIELD)-- on hiatus :( (lilycat_reads) | 24 comments Name: Tomoe Uchida

Nationality: Japanese

appearance: Tomoe is small and slight (about five feet tall), but surprisingly strong. She has long dark hair she ties up in a bun or braid. She's pale and has brown eyes.

Weapon(s): Her main weapons are the Naginata (polearm) and the Wakizashi and Katana (short and long sword) combination (daisho), but she is also comfortable with daggers, throwing stars, and archery.

Ancestry: distantly related to the Japanese imperial family; of the samurai class

Strengths: martial arts, ranged fighting, baking, gymnastics, math

Weaknesses: kittens, chocolate, history

Background: Tomoe's parents are Olympic-level martial arts instructors who teach karate and kendo. She grew up in Osaka, and attended schools with excellent grades. However, two years ago, her grandmother, who taught her sword combat and took care of her while her busy parents were at work, was killed by unknown assassins, and she wants to attend the academy to learn how to track down her grandmother's killers.

personality: talkative, sassy, slightly pessimistic, and a taskmaster. She's a hard worker and is often studying or practicing combat.

Magical abilities: superhuman agility, spellcasting, the ability to become invisible (?)

LilyCat (Agent of SHIELD)-- on hiatus :( (lilycat_reads) | 24 comments wait, do we have to list our characters' magical abilities or what?

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) LilyCat wrote: "wait, do we have to list our characters' magical abilities or what?"

optional. it comes out in the RPs I suppose.

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) All are approved @Amal - talk about character as she, so it would be like "Bellator walks into the kitchen and takes off her shoes" rather than "I walk into the kitchen and take off my shoes." I don't really know why RP works like that but it is better, especially for those with multiple characters.

message 31: by ☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ (last edited Dec 12, 2015 08:04AM) (new)

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 6 comments Name: Venia Evens

Nationality: British, Latino, Filipino

appearance: http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photo...

Weapon(s): Bow staff and bow and arrows

Parents: Deceased

Strengths:
-Fighting
-reading

Weaknesses:
-handwriting

Background: Venia likes to stay quiet about her past.

personality: She is a fun loving girl who is also very curious. Her saying is; "Curiosity killed the cat and I'm the curiosity."

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) Approved (By the way it's deceased not diseased). There is only one space left in a dorm, so I will put you with Arian, Eve and Shahrzad. To start RP, have your character enter through the "Entrance hall" thread and give them a schedule at the "create your schedule here" thread. If you look into the "people/announcements" folder, there should also be sign-ups for the school play and chorus as well as kitchen helpers.

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 6 comments Sweet thanks and sorry auto correct

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) If you were accepting messages, I would send you this, but I noticed we only have 1 book in common and it was a book I shelved as never-to-read basically, so I am unsure if friend-ing would be worth our while. Also, would you be interested in reading a book about the Romanovs that's historically accurate? (Not a fantasy or romance one)

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 6 comments In all honesty I love reading so yeah I would be

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 6 comments I don't know what to do with her now I have her schedule and everything I just don't know what to do

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) Have her enter through the entrance hall. She can sign up for kitchen jobs, chorus, and the school play in the "people/ announcements" folder.

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) what makes your character a warrior or a princess?

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) ☾~☯ Invisible-You keep it on the inside because that's the safest place to hide ☾~☯ wrote: "Name: Venia Evens

Nationality: British, Latino, Filipino

appearance: http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photo......"

I will be putting you in Shahrzad's dorm

message 41: by Meka (last edited Jan 28, 2016 10:48AM) (new)

Meka Name: Angelica Savin

Nationality: Romanian

appearance: 5'3"
description

Weapon:
description

Parents: Dead

Background: doesn't like to talk about it.

Personality: Quiet, distant, doesn't like to be bothered.

Other: Doesn't speak much English (mostly Romanian)

☾~℉ꅤꇩꋪꋬꅤ~☾ | 6 comments Name: Raven Pierce

Nationality: Hispanic

appearance:

Weapon(s): Katana

Parents: N/A

Strengths:(opt) Will see though RP

Weaknesses: (opt) Will see through RP

Background: (opt) Will see when in Rp

personality (opt) Will see in RP

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) approved.
@Meka: please list parents, be they alive or dead.

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) Raven's dorm is with Elizabeth, Rain and Tomoe
Once you fill out the parents part, Angelica's dorm will be with Shahrzad and Venia.

message 46: by Meka (new)

Meka Marya ~*I'м α Gιrl ιɴ α World ιɴ Wнιcн No Oɴe Elѕe ιѕ Tнrowιɴɢ Awαy мy Pαѕтα*~ wrote: "approved.
@Meka: please list parents, be they alive or dead.

Just edited it.

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) okay, approved :)

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Analisse Giselle Winnick

Nationality: Circassian

Appearance: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/4605634...

Parents: Lord Evens Winnick and Lady Efa Winnick

Weapons: Bow and Arrow, Throwing knives

Personality: Rough around the edges, Clever and curious, never leaves without a fight.

Background: Likes to keep her past a secret....

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 15 comments Name: Mekaru Nakahara

Nationality: American

appearance:

Weapon(s): sword

Parents: N/A

Personality (opt): Shy, kind, nice, doesn't hang out with ppl much

« previous 1