Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 1376 comments Here we go!
So what did you feel like doing? C:

message 2: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Thanks! I'm not really sure...

message 3: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 1376 comments Well, what do you normally like to do?

message 4: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Dystopian, action, fantasy, supernatural, end of the world situations, horror, stuff like that. I actually have a plot I wouldn't mind doing

message 5: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 1376 comments Let's hear it :)

message 6: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Okay so farther into the future, scientists discovered that there was another planet that contained life in a different galaxy. The scientists found a way to communicate and travel to the new planet. The aliens didn't mind because earth gave them resources and all that. Both species were allowed to travel back and forth between planets meaning that there were aliens living on earth and people from earth living on a new planet. The plot takes place over two hundred years after the new planet was found. A woman is walking home alone on earth one night when she gets mugged, but it just so happens that a male alien is there to save her. The woman thanks him and he takes her back home, just to be sure that she's safe. The next day he sees her in the forest alone picking flowers and stops her, wondering why she would be out alone again after she got mugged the night before. They talk for a while and she invites him back to her house where they get to know each other a little better. He stays late into the night, but later leaves. The next day he stops by to check on her, but is interrupted when doctors from his home planet barge in and tell him there's been an emergency. He decides to leave at that moment and the woman insists on going with them and they go together to the other planet. There they find the male alien's son in the hospital dying. He knew that his son was going to die because his son's mother was human and breeding between the aliens and humans was very dangerous and most of the children didn't make it very long. He hadn't visited his son in years because he was too busy grieving the loss of his wife, his son's mother. I don't know of that sounds good to you or not, but that's the only idea I have at the moment.

message 7: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 1376 comments I think the idea is great! But I'm not a big alien fan, sorry.

message 8: by Morgan (new)

Morgan That's perfectly fine! Do you have any ideas?