Mystery/Thriller Reading Friends discussion

Monthly "Reads" > sherry's november reads

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sherry (new)

Sherry  | 3620 comments a good month for me:
Tricky Twenty-Two- evanovich. i keep reading them, but it's time to end the series.
The Promise (Joe Pike #5)- crais- elvis, joe, scott and maggie, and jon stone. what more could you ask for?
Corrupted- lisa scottoline
A Girl's Guide to Moving On: A Novel- debbie macomber
When Zachary Beaver Came to Town- kimberly willis holt- read with one of my 6th grade students
Tiny Little Thing- beatriz williams
Go Set a Watchman- harper lee - eh. should have stayed buried :)

message 2: by LizH (new)

LizH (liz_h) | 955 comments I feel the same about Evanovich, and sadly I will read this one.

message 3: by Amy (new)

Amy | 1342 comments Good month Sherry. I read corrupted and liked it. I started reading Go set a watchman and stopped. Didn't like it.

message 4: by Ann (new)

Ann (annrumsey) | 14407 comments Good looking list Sherry! We had some good group read discussions about Go Set A Watchman, whether it should have been published is one topic. I started reading a print copy of Corrupted, may finish it on audio.

message 5: by Anne (new)

Anne | 143 comments Great list. I have the same feelings about Evanovich.

message 6: by Barry (new)

Barry (barrypz) | 2997 comments I have reached the point where I get the Evanovitch only if I run into it cheap.

message 7: by Sherry (new)

Sherry  | 3620 comments Barry wrote: "I have reached the point where I get the Evanovitch only if I run into it cheap."

i get it from the library- won't spend money on it..lol

message 8: by Dawn (new)

Dawn | 1270 comments Haha, Sherry I feel the same about Evanovich, but I just finished this one too. I was worried about Morelli. Great month for you!

message 9: by Sherry (new)

Sherry  | 3620 comments Dawn wrote: "Haha, Sherry I feel the same about Evanovich, but I just finished this one too. I was worried about Morelli. Great month for you!"

i was, too!

message 10: by Carol/Bonadie (last edited Dec 04, 2015 10:47AM) (new)

Carol/Bonadie (bonadie) | 7898 comments I'm so not into Evanovich anymore that I've lost track of new ones coming out. But will now get in the probably very long queue at the library. Like several of you have said, I just read them to see what happens with the main characters, but I'm in no hurry (obviously).

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

I have a Girl's Guide to Moving on, too. Was it good?

message 12: by Sherry (new)

Sherry  | 3620 comments Christina wrote: "I have a Girl's Guide to Moving on, too. Was it good?"

it was a typical debbie macomber book- entertaining and a bit predictable. was perfect to read during the craziness of this time of year or would be a perfect vacation read. i liked it.