fantasy book lovers!! discussion

debates > eric vs stark vs heath

Comments Showing 1-50 of 88 (88 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) well i do luv eric but i also luv stark

message 2: by Mairead (new)

Mairead | 102 comments Oh, Heath all the Way!
He's a bit of a frak in marked, but as the seres went on, i just loved him more and more! :D
He's just adorable.
Especially with his little coined phrases! :)
So, to sum up, Heath rocks socks, a total legend!

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ รђ๏รђคภคђ  (shoey924) i think she needs to ditch them all and stop being such a you know what! I'm so annoyed by her and her boy toys it almost makes me want to put this series down for good. Not to mention the author's CONSTANT reminders on who everyone is and HOW they are (we know Damien is gay already and has a great vocab and YES we KNOW the twins are not really twins, and YES we KNOW u-we-get-sawa-whatever is grandaughter in cherokee or whatever!)
Ok, that was my rant. That said, Stark is the least bothersome if she MUST have boys dripping from her! LOL

message 4: by Mairead (new)

Mairead | 102 comments hehehe! I know what you mean! Although i do love Damien! he's funky.
I hate the please, just please thing..... Constantly!
Yes, Zoey is an auld whiny strap!

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ รђ๏รђคภคђ  (shoey924) Damien is the most like-able character by far! :-)

message 6: by Mairead (new)

Mairead | 102 comments God, the twins annoy me.
I actually ended up crying when Stevie Ray went bye bye,, but i knew it would happen since marked. I OUT IT DOWN TO EXHAUSTION!
Damien is the most grounded, and least whiny! :D
I also Like Heath :D

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I like Stark better than Heath.

message 8: by Mairead (new)

Mairead | 102 comments I haven't read Hunted yet, But tark was only in untamed for three chapters, so i never really got to know him. He kinda bored me at first.
I might like him at some point, who knows

message 9: by Carson (new)

Carson T (carsont) Stark all the way! Then Heath, then Erik.

message 10: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) Mairead wrote: "I haven't read Hunted yet, But tark was only in untamed for three chapters, so i never really got to know him. He kinda bored me at first.
I might like him at some point, who knows
"

u will probs go off him more in hunted but then in the end u might end up luving him

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ รђ๏รђคภคђ  (shoey924) I really liked Erik at first and was glad he forgave her and all, but then he got all posessive and jealous. I can understand that, considering what she did! But, he was kind of abusive with her which is what I didn't like.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

I agree Shoshanah

message 13: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) i 2 agree i think that might av been wen i went on 2 stark

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Heath is human.....he needs to find a human girl...he's sweet but he really needs to get going. Erik..I really liked Erik at first but now I really think he's chasing a lost cause...Zoey treats him like crap and he can't trust her for anything...he needs to find somone better for him. Stark....now I am a TEAM STARK girl...yeah he's dead/alive....yeah he is struggling with his humanity but he is the only guy not trying to get in Zoey's pants and he seems good for her...plus he's HOTT!

message 15: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) agrees

message 16: by Magen (new)

Magen (magen0222) | 65 comments Mod
yep definately agree!!

message 17: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (readerandwriter) Eric is too controlling in my opinion. Heath is obsessed. So I chose Stark.

message 18: by Magen (new)

yay! STARK!!!!

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

He's got a James Dean appeal the whole rebel WITH a heart thing

message 20: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) Missy wrote: "He's got a James Dean appeal the whole rebel WITH a heart thing"

thats a great way of looking at it

message 21: by Magen (new)

yeah. seriously great way

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

And we all know girls like them James Dean bad boy types! =D

message 23: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) i luv me a bad boy

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

who doesn't in fact the one time I really start to kinda like Jacob is when he's the bad boy on the motorcycle in eclipse.....see what a bad boy image can do for a guy =D

message 25: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) lol am wiv u on that

message 26: by Magen (new)

same here... just cant help myself

message 27: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ their all okay. heath had his moments where he was a complete jerk. but then erik got all possessive. and then stark was raping women and.....ugh. their all tolerable, but i dont realy like either of them so....yea.

message 28: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) ♥Jenny♥ wrote: "their all okay. heath had his moments where he was a complete jerk. but then erik got all possessive. and then stark was raping women and.....ugh. their all tolerable, but i dont realy like either ..."

but stark did lose his humanity and now his got it back he probs wont do it again well hopfully otherwise i wont like him ne more

message 29: by ♥Jenny♥ (last edited Jul 24, 2009 02:01PM) (new)

♥Jenny♥ yea. im hoping that in the next book, ill learn to like one of them better. stark did seem pretty cool. heath did stop drinking for zoey. and erik....well, idk about him right now. i guess hes just been there for her. but yea, i wanna get to like one of them better, so ill have more of a reason to read the books. : )

message 30: by Magen (new)

yeah. heath may have stopped drinking before but now hes doing it again.

message 31: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) ♥Jenny♥ wrote: "yea. im hoping that in the next book, ill learn to like one of them better. stark did seem pretty cool. heath did stop drinking for zoey. and erik....well, idk about him right now. i guess hes just..."

i think we shud go aginst zoey it seems all these guys were nice til they met zoey lol

message 32: by Magen (new)

yeah no kidding!

message 33: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ haha, ur right. except for heath. i think that hes become a better person since hes met zoey. and kalona was always evil, so....

message 34: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) but then again we dont really no about heath as his known zoey 4eva

message 35: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ true. but we did no that he was a drinker. and he did stop that nasty habit for zoey. does that count??

message 36: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) but he was wiv zoey wen he started the 1st time round and now started again tut tut naughty heath lol

message 37: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ dang. ur right. zoey does bring out the bad in ppl

message 38: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) lol i no

message 39: by Magen (new)

shame on HER!!! lol

message 40: by ~Kate~ (last edited Jul 24, 2009 03:02PM) (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) slaps her hand how dear she ruin our guys lol

message 41: by Magen (last edited Jul 24, 2009 03:04PM) (new)

... HOW DARE SHE!!!!! lol

message 42: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) shes an EVIL MOOO teehee : P

message 43: by Magen (new)

an evil mooo??? lol

message 44: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ lol : )

message 45: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) yeah evil mooo cow (sorry if this affends ne1)lol

message 46: by Magen (new)

lol! alright then. thats really funny! hahaha

message 47: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ haha, nice

message 48: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) lol, i thought u wud understand wot i was saying newho

message 49: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ yea i did. but i wasnt quite sure y u would say that.

message 50: by Magen (new)

now i do!! lol

« previous 1