Janet Tronstad - Dry Creek & Other Stories discussion

December Birthdays

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Eberly (kathyeberly) | 218 comments December is a special month and we'd like to acknowledge those born this month! Let's get this party started!

message 2: by Melody (new)

Melody | 304 comments Pick me! My bday is the 9th! :)

message 3: by Mary (new)

Mary (maryannie) | 287 comments OH, Melody. You deserve a special day that doesn't get mixed up with the other honored days of the month. So let's all say "Hoorah! Happy birthday, Melody! I have some Peach ice cream on the way to you. Love you, dear! Like seeing you on FB!

message 4: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Eberly (kathyeberly) | 218 comments I knew your birthday was coming up Mel! I'm bringing my fabulous mini cheesecakes--Turtle, raspberry and pina colada!

message 5: by Wanda (last edited Dec 03, 2015 01:37PM) (new)

Wanda (booklover_54) | 179 comments My cousin David's birthday is today.
David is Airbourne and has served our country well in several tours in Afghanastan and Iraq.
Thank's to all who have served male and female and who have birthdays this month.
Let us also remember the first gift of Christmas ever Jesus Christ.

message 6: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Eberly (kathyeberly) | 218 comments Absolutely, Jesus' birthday is the most important! Thankful for those protecting our country!

message 7: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (mblisa) | 136 comments Happy Birthday to everyone celebrating in December!

message 8: by Wanda (new)

Wanda (booklover_54) | 179 comments I want to wish every January baby a very Happy Birthday.
I also want to wish every one a very Happy and Healthy New Year.
It seems like 2015 went by like a comet and now we are facing a brand new 365 days. That seems like alot of time but as we know it passes way to quickly and knowing that we still abuse the time we have, we kill time, we waste time, do we ever bide time any more?
Let us face this New Year with the resolution to use our time wisely because we never know how many years, days, hours,minutes or seconds we have for our own.
Also let us spend time in reflection and prayer for our country. She needs it.
God Bless you all....