Fairy tale generations! discussion

Heroes Dorm > Candie, Zhen, Anastasiya and Sparrow's dorm

Comments Showing 1-50 of 234 (234 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Sara (last edited Dec 03, 2015 02:45PM) (new)

Sara B. Hi! This room is full!! The owners are Candie, Zhen, Alexi, and Anastasya! Btw I know that there are four people in this room, but I didnt want someone to be alone! Remember, you can only roleplay in here if you are the owner of this dorm, or you are invited to join them! I will send you what it looks like later. Hope you like it! And if you know of anybody I missed please tell me!! Thanks!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Alexi walked into the dorm. She got her phone out and put music on her headphones. She she started unpacking and setting up her stuff. She smiled when she came across a green shirt. It said " I am the slytherin king. It was her dads and it fit her perfectly. She got it and put it on along with a pair of short shorts. She smiled and continued unpacking. Then she took out a book and started reading it.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/...

alexi`s side of the dorm.

message 4: by Keren (new)

Keren  (kerenhu) | 943 comments Mod
Candie's Side of the Dorm:

I big queen sized bed with a medium size bathroom connected. She has yellow and orange bed sheets with a family photo on her oak bed stand. Across from the bed is a medium height table with a flat screen TV on top. At the side of the room is a big mahogany desk with her phone, laptop, headphones, and more. Next to the desk is a big white bookshelf with all different types of books. Next to the bathroom is a very small closet. Underneath her bed is a small magic potion her mom gives to her and all of her sisters.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Hazel went and got her phone on. she took a selfie of herself in her dorm and sent it to her parents. she waited for a reply

message 6: by Keren (new)

Candie goes into her dorm angrily. whatever she thinks angrily. Then she hears the door knock.

message 7: by Skye~just Skye~, I'm only 1 call away (new)

Skye~just Skye~ | 900 comments Mod
"Candie?" Kristal said softly from outside of Candie's dorm

message 8: by Keren (new)

"What." Candie says angrily.

message 9: by Skye~just Skye~, I'm only 1 call away (new)

"I came to calm you. Like you asked." Kristal said

message 10: by Keren (new)

"Well, you were acting weirdly in the aud, I'm just really frustrated." Candie says

message 11: by Skye~just Skye~, I'm only 1 call away (new)

"Sorry. If you don't want to see me, I will go away." Kristal said sadly

message 12: by Keren (new)

"No, sorry, it's just. Nobody was backing me up and I was so mad because you guys are my friends." Candie says calmer.

message 13: by Skye~just Skye~, I'm only 1 call away (new)

"Sorry. I just broke up with my boyfriend. He doesn't live here, but it still hurt. " Kristal said. "I should have backed you up. Sorry."

message 14: by Keren (new)

"Yeah, you should have." Candie says rudely.

message 15: by Skye~just Skye~, I'm only 1 call away (new)

"Ok. Obviously you don't want to see me. Bye." Kristal said holding back tears. She starts to leave.

message 16: by Keren (new)

"Whatever." Candie says and pulls out her phone and plays music through her earbuds.

message 17: by Skye~just Skye~, I'm only 1 call away (new)

Kristal starts silently crying again and decides to go wander

message 18: by Keren (new)

Candie looks at the door and sees Kristal walks away. She didn't know why Kristal was being so off today.

message 19: by Skye~just Skye~, I'm only 1 call away (new)

"Why does everyone hate me?" Kristal thought to herself.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Hazel looked at the two. she wasn`t the one to give sympathy but she gave it a try. she walked over. " best-friend`s boyfriend trouble" she asked

message 21: by Keren (new)

"Yea, whatever. It's her problem. We kinda need space." Candie says without looking at her.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

" yeah. i know how it`s like. It feels like crap. i`m not a girly-girl " let`s be friends" girl so i only had 2 friends. a boy and one girl. They hooked up and i was i guess u could say
" left out ". she said " But it didn`t bother me. I`m an alone person. so we worked it out. of, course, with some pranking involved" she added with a traditional malfoy smirk

message 23: by Keren (new)

"Yea, whatever. I have to do some homework so......" Candie trails of and swings her legs over the bed.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Alexi just shrugs. " Well, see ya later" she said going back to her dorm. she see`s a message from her mom. " facetime me tommorow".she rolls her eyes and goes and gets her laptop to do her h.w.

message 25: by Keren (new)

"Why did everybody have to get in my way." Candie says as she closes the door separating their rooms. Ugh. Whatever.

message 26: by Keren (new)

Candie goes to her room with Kristal following her and pulls out the mahogany chair for Kristal and sat on her big bed afterwards.

((Skye is doing a few scenes here))

message 27: by Skye~just Skye~, I'm only 1 call away (new)

"Thanks." Kristal said

message 28: by Keren (last edited Dec 05, 2015 11:55AM) (new)

"Yep. So what subject. Algebra, Chemistry, Literature, War?" Candie asks while she goes on her phone and starts to play some music through the speakers.

message 29: by Skye~just Skye~, I'm only 1 call away (new)

"Algebra. That is my weakest subject." Kristal said

message 30: by Keren (new)

"Okay, well. Did you even start it. I don't know what you are on since I'm in accelerated." Candie says while continuing playing Episode on her phone

message 31: by Skye~just Skye~, I'm only 1 call away (new)

"No." Kristal admitted

message 32: by Keren (new)

"What topic of algebra?" Candie says

message 33: by Skye~just Skye~, I'm only 1 call away (new)

((There are topics in algebra?!?!?!))

message 34: by Keren (new)

((yea, like 2-step equations, let statements, equations with variables, variables or both sides, etc.))

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) Anastasiya's side: a mattress on the floor, her bookcase, her swords, and her bags

message 36: by Skye~just Skye~, I'm only 1 call away (new)

((Oh! I knew that :P kinda....

message 37: by Keren (new)

((totally. Not))

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Alexi was bored to death. She paced around the room.

message 39: by Keren (new)

Candie comes into her dorm helping Sol over to her bed.

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) Anastasiya looks up from her book she checked out from the library.
"Who's that?"

message 41: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 06, 2015 05:05PM) (new)

Solstice thanked Candie and sat down, rubbing her knee gratefully. "That Patrick…"

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Hazel hears all the commotion and knocks on candie`s dorm.

message 43: by Keren (new)

Candie opens her door, "Hey Hazel, meet Sol. Sol, Hazel." she says and gets a new ice pack for Sol.

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) Anastasiya gets up and answers the door.
"This is Candie, Zhen, Alexi, and Anastasiya's dorm. I happen to be Anastasiya, so if you're at the right place, come on in."

message 45: by Keren (new)

((Sol's a villain btws))

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) ((I know))

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Solstice accepted the icepack gratefully. "Thanks, Candie. I'm Solstice, but you can call me Sol," she told Hazel, extending her hand to shake.

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) Anastasiya felt neglected and retreated back to her book, stuffing her earbuds back in.
Ah good, she thought Nothing like some Fall Out Boy when one is angry.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

((FOB TO THE MAXXXX))

Solstice had noticed Anastasiya retreat. "Hi! I'm Solstice!" she told her.

message 50: by Sara (new)

Sara B. ((I know I'm not supposed to be here, I wasn't invited, but I'm the Mod and I can do anything I want! C(; . I LOVE fall out boy!!))

« previous 1 3 4 5