All About Me discussion

For the Random & Pointless > Who Wants Me To Shut Up????

Comments Showing 1-44 of 44 (44 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

BlackStar103 {Lost Track How Many Coffins I've Bu} (blackstarytc) | 1392 comments Mod
i do

BlackStar103 {Lost Track How Many Coffins I've Bu} (blackstarytc) | 1392 comments Mod
i do

i do

i do

i do. i really do. in a coffin. maybe an abondand ditch somewhere.

message 6: by Ciayrra (new)

Ciayrra The Scorpion Flower i don't :P

message 7: by Janessa (new)

Janessa Me neither. I like you:)

haha....yea well, i respect your opinion.

idk....

message 10: by Rachael (new)

Rachael Cahoon (invisiblemusician) | 747 comments i dont want you to shut up.. unless you start describing spaghetti when im hungry..

Rachael {Wishing You Were Somehow Here Again} wrote: "i dont want you to shut up.. unless you start describing spaghetti when im hungry.."

:P lol.....

message 12: by Rachael (new)

Rachael Cahoon (invisiblemusician) | 747 comments BlackStar103 {Play The Music Louder, I Want To Pretend Its All Okay} {J4E} wrote: "Rachael {Wishing You Were Somehow Here Again} wrote: "i dont want you to shut up.. unless you start describing spaghetti when im hungry.."

:P lol....."

ha ha ha so not funny.. :p legit ill yell at you if you do..

message 13: by Janessa (new)

Janessa BlackStar103 {Play The Music Louder, I Want To Pretend Its All Okay} {J4E} wrote: "haha....yea well, i respect your opinion."

Glad someone does

message 14: by Rachael (new)

Rachael Cahoon (invisiblemusician) | 747 comments Aaron(RetroMania) wrote: "I like spaghetti with huge meatballs and mushrooms."

i don't like the meatballs

message 15: by Janessa (new)

Janessa I don't mind meatballs, but only if they're dry. No tomato sauce and no mushrooms! YUCK!

message 16: by Rachael (new)

Rachael Cahoon (invisiblemusician) | 747 comments i like tomatoes but not mushrooms YUCK!

message 17: by Rachael (new)

Rachael Cahoon (invisiblemusician) | 747 comments i like the five cheese garlic bread

message 18: by Janessa (new)

Janessa Aaron(RetroMania) wrote: "Everyone has their own taste I guess. I like peppers in mine, too. With a nice meat sauce and garlic bread on the side."

Cheesy garlic bread, right?

Aaron(RetroMania) wrote: "Everyone has their own taste I guess. I like peppers in mine, too. With a nice meat sauce and garlic bread on the side."

YES!!

Aaron(RetroMania) wrote: "Now I'm hungry!"

Me too. In barely ate today.

Didn't have breakfast

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

I can barely fast for 5 hours

message 23: by Rachael (new)

Rachael Cahoon (invisiblemusician) | 747 comments now im hungry

Rachael {Wishing You Were Somehow Here Again} wrote: "now im hungry"

same

Aaron(RetroSonic) wrote: "Shut the f*** up! LOL"

:D

lol

:)

i cant do emojis

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

U guys are making me hungry :p midnight feast anyone?? Lols

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Hahaha it does right!? I have fairy floss and chips and lollies... u in haha I actually do have this stuff...what can I say u guys made me hungry!!!

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Hahaha it is yum :D *sighs contentedly* seriously do I like chocolate??? What sort of question is that?? Hehe of course I like chocolate :)

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Hmmm yum sounds good!

Queen of Randomness & Google's Potassium (AKA Crazy Wack on Crack)) wrote: "Hahaha it is yum :D *sighs contentedly* seriously do I like chocolate??? What sort of question is that?? Hehe of course I like chocolate :)"

chocolate

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 87 comments Queen of Randomness & Google's Potassium (AKA Crazy Wack on Crack)) wrote: "Hahaha it is yum :D *sighs contentedly* seriously do I like chocolate??? What sort of question is that?? Hehe of course I like chocolate :)"

BlackStar103 {The Demon Reigns But I Have Control} wrote: "Queen of Randomness & Google's Potassium (AKA Crazy Wack on Crack)) wrote: "Hahaha it is yum :D *sighs contentedly* seriously do I like chocolate??? What sort of question is that?? Hehe of course I..."

I HEARD CHOCOLATE!!!

『❄️Mekaru Fullbuster❄️』~sister of Percy Jackson, daughter of Poseidon, Anime is the World and Universe, Loving Someone ❤️~ wrote: "Queen of Randomness & Google's Potassium (AKA Crazy Wack on Crack)) wrote: "Hahaha it is yum :D *sighs contentedly* seriously do I like chocolate??? What sort of question is that?? Hehe of course I..."

the one SpongeBob episode. CHOCOLATE!!!!!

message 36: by Anna (new)

Anna  | 26 comments Lol

message 37: by Cosmos (new)

Cosmos | 112 comments WHADDUP MY LITTLE PEACOCKS??

message 38: by Delz (new)

Delz (delzx1f493) | 48 comments how did the peacock do on the test?

it passed with flying colours

message 39: by Cosmos (new)

Cosmos | 112 comments Haha!! Love peacock jokes.

That was the first time I ever heard a peacock joke lol

message 41: by Cosmos (new)

Cosmos | 112 comments There are lots of them.

All you have to do is google 'peacock jokes'.

Cosmos wrote: "There are lots of them.

All you have to do is google 'peacock jokes'."

you know I would.......but I don't want to lol ;)

I'll leave that up to you.

message 43: by Cosmos (new)

Cosmos | 112 comments I've already done my research on strutting male peacocks.

message 44: by ABBSgail (new)

ABBSgail | 93 comments I'd like to go shopping downtown LA. (