Cᴜᴘɪᴅ Aᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍʏ Rᴘ {Sᴇᴍɪ﹣Aᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ} discussion

Tʜᴇ Aᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍʏ > Lifelong Matches

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ᵉˡˡᵃ (new)

ᵉˡˡᵃ Teacher: Ella, tbm

message 2: by ᵉˡˡᵃ (new)

ᵉˡˡᵃ Rosemary had been carrying boxes all day. Not really all day, more like for a half an hour, but that was still quite a bit of time to spend on strictly the carrying of boxes. She'd just grabbed the last one, the actual last box to bring into her class room. Once she got it there, she could unpack all the boxes, and decorate her new classroom however she wanted to. She was starting to teach this year, and what better way to do that than with a cute classroom? She had so much to do in the first few days, and this was the first step. She had the box in her arms, and was trying desperately to balance it in her hands while she closed her trunk. But it was wobbling in her hands, and when she balanced it in one hand, that's when something shifted, and it fell to the ground. "Damnit," Rosemary muttered to herself, her things, mostly books, sprawling all across the ground. She kneeled down on the ground and started to gather the books, letting out a heavy sigh.

message 3: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) A ball came down in front of Lynk Park, he caught it easily in his hand, then tossed it in the air again as he walked the halls. He was meandering, as he sometimes did when he had nothing better to do. Truly he was bored out of his mind and looking for something, anything, to entertain him. He'd just about given up and was thinking of pulling a prank on one of the new students, when he heard a crashing sound from up ahead of him. With curiosity grabbing hold of him, he went to investigate the cause of the sound. A young woman was bent over picking up supplies off the floor and compiling it all into a box beside her. she must've dropped it, he moved forward and bent over to assist on putting the things back in the box, he flashed her a smile, "Get distracted?" He teased, "I'm Lynk, Archery trainer, and you are..?" She was certainly new, because he'd never seen her face around before, and Lynk made it his business to know all the staff.

message 4: by ᵉˡˡᵃ (new)

ᵉˡˡᵃ Rosemary usually wasn't so clumsy, in fact, she never was. She didn't trip and drop a box full of things, she didn't have to sit on the ground and pick them up. Or, apparently, she did, and she felt fairly embarrassed for that. Soon enough, though, a man had come over to her, and was helping her pile her notebooks and pens and things back into the box. "You could say that..." She agreed, because really, it probably was just nerves that had made her fall all over the place. Then the man was introducing himself, and Rosemary looked up with a smile on her face, sticking out her hand to shake his. "Rosemary Allen, I'm teaching Lifelong Matches this year. And coaching volleyball." She told him, happy to meet another member of the faculty. She'd met a few people, but no one she'd really been interested in being friends with. But then again, rose didn't made friends very easily. "Thanks for the help." She said, assuming he's have somewhere to be. Rosemary stood upright and picked up her box, hoping not to drop it this time.

message 5: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) She seemed to roll with his words, which made Lynk like her almost immediately, he stood with her, and shook her hand, Rosemary was her name. A good, strong name, that would definitely last in their school. "Volleyball and Lifelong Matches? You're a brave woman. Some wouldn't dare take on both, especially not their first year, though you seem adequate enough to handle it all..." Lynk followed her into her classroom without even thinking twice about it. The twenty something year old took a seat on the edge of one of the students desks, "So, how much are you looking forward to first day? Have everything planned out already? I've put water balloons around the archery range, should be an interesting first day for my students," He smiled a bit too happily, satisfied with himself, and his usual first day antics. There were never forethought for the girls and their outfits, or the boys and whatever pouty face they might make, or phone call that they could use to call their parents to complain to. No, just his own amusement in mind, that was it.

message 6: by ᵉˡˡᵃ (new)

ᵉˡˡᵃ He seemed surprised that she was teaching a core class and coaching a sports teams, but how could she pass up the chance to coach her favorite sport? "Yeah, it might be a little crazy, but I used to play Volleyball when I was a student, so I couldn't pass it up." She told him, placing the box on the floor by her desk. Rosemary didn't mind that he had followed her into her classroom, maybe he would have some good input on how to set up the room, or offer to shoe her the ropes of the place. Rose started to unpack books onto the shelves behind her desk, looking over her shoulder at Lynk "I have a plan with a syllabus and class activity, but nothing like water balloons. Yours sounds much more interesting, as sad as it is to say." She told him, looking a little guilty at how academic her class was. "Won't water balloons get you complaints?" She asked him, placing a particularly heavy, leather-bound book onto the top shelf.

message 7: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) The small woman just didn't stop, they moved into the classroom, where she right away started setting things up. She was a flurry of movement as she spoke and began organizing the classroom, he watched on with amusement. "Complaints?" His expression was quizzical, "If I get any complaints they can leave my class. I'm not here to please the students, it's for purely fun.. and educational of course," his no guilt grin showed that he was truly going to enjoy watching his students and the water balloons. "I have much more planned for the semester, wait until I get the pigs..." Lynk stepped forward and helped Rosemary with some books, "I could give you some ideas? Oh! What about frogs beneath the desks?" It would be enjoyable, in his mind, to have an entire classroom in chaos over the innocent green amphibians. Of course not everyone had his sense of humor, nor understood it, unfortunately for him.

message 8: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) (ells bells)

message 9: by ᵉˡˡᵃ (new)

ᵉˡˡᵃ ((Whoops, didn't get a noti. ells bells is my new fave tho))

Rosemary couldn't help but be a little disturbed when Lynk talked about all the ways he planned on messing with his students. Is that what he did all day, making their lives harder? She didn't exactly like the sound of that, since she considered her job to be making lives easier, making learning easier for him. She bit her tongue to stop from saying that water balloons didn't sound very educational, and instead turned her face towards him "I guess you can do things like that in archery. It's more of a sport, right?" She asked with a shrug, trying to rationalize the actions of her coworker. She let out a laugh at the suggestion of frogs "Definitely not. I want my room to be a safe place, and besides, they're gonna have to buckle down and learn everyday, there's a lot or cover in this class." Rose assured Lynk, her eyes looking a little bit frustrated with him.

message 10: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) (:P)

The thought of frogs in her classroom apparently horrified her, Lynk watched different emotions flit over her face, he wasn't sure which one was strongest. Right then though she looked as if she'd like to hit him over the head. "Of course, very serious subject," He tried to look serious, though his mouth did twitch a bit, "I can see you're going to be very focused in your class.. " Lynk wasn't the serious type, so it didn't take him long to return to his normal self once more. "Perhaps you'd like to join me for a walk around the school? I was going to see if there was anything exciting going on right now, I can show you around ?" Lynk was edging toward the door. In his mind, well exciting was him perhaps interrupting some of the teachers or making a boring situation an exciting one. "Cmon," he encouraged Rosemary, beckoning her to follow him out the door.

message 11: by ᵉˡˡᵃ (new)

ᵉˡˡᵃ She'd gotten the guy to admit that it was a serious subject, thankfully. She took her job as a teacher pretty seriously, and thought that the primary reasoning for school in general was to learn, not make fools of the students. Her brow arched in question when she saw Lynk smirking, who was this guy, and why was he so relaxed all the time? He started to edge towards her door, and was offering to show her around, but Rosemary really didn't think she had time for that. "Oh I don't think I could." She told him, shrugging some, "Classes start tomorrow and room isn't even close to being set up, so I think I should probably stay here and get ready for the kids." She said, smiling softly "Another time, though?" Rose suggested. Lynk was an inch from the door, so she turned back to her boxes, letting him leave her to her books.
(He needs to make her go)

message 12: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) "Ah you know the kids won't be here today, right ? You have all day to get it ready, plus I mean, really who has their room completely ready on the first day?" Lynk's eyes were bright with mischief. He reentered the room and grabbed her hand, pulling her with him , no excuses would be valid enough for him. "Plus I get to show you around, that should be an adventure all In itself don't you like adventures Ms. Rosemary?" He dead stopped for a moment, obviously distracted, "We're going to have to give you a nickname, that's far too much of a mouthful, let's go. I'll think on it throughout the day," And with that he was pulling her along with him once more, giving her no choice but to tag along. "That's the way to the gym," He pointed out a door that led outside, "I suppose you'll he over there quite often, do the coaches have to wear those small shorts top?" He stopped once more to look at her with curiosity.

message 13: by Leena (new)

Leena (leena23) (pst)

Cᴜᴘɪᴅ Aᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍʏ Rᴘ {Sᴇᴍɪ﹣Aᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ}

unread topics | mark unread