Bookish Nerds :D discussion

Winter (The Lunar Chronicles, #4)
This topic is about Winter
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
~ ARCHIVES ~ > December BOTM '15 - Winter (Lunar Chronicles #4) by Marissa Meyer

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tanya (new)

Tanya (bookaholic22) | 733 comments Mod
Join us as we read and discuss the fourth instalment in the Lunar Chronicles series by Marissa Meyer.

Oh no, I haven't read the first book.. you may say. Never fear! You can organise buddy reads for the rest of this series in order to read this one. Just inform myself or Victoria and we will post the thread :)

Happy Reading!

Victoria Scott | 1131 comments I'm up for a buddy read of the first one if anyone else is :) I've been meaning to start this series forever!

message 3: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca It's so good. I need to read Cress still.

message 4: by Tanya (new)

Victoria wrote: "I'm up for a buddy read of the first one if anyone else is :) I've been meaning to start this series forever!"

I might be interested in your offer Victoria :)

Victoria Scott | 1131 comments Tanya wrote: "Victoria wrote: "I'm up for a buddy read of the first one if anyone else is :) I've been meaning to start this series forever!"

I might be interested in your offer Victoria :)"

Hooray :) We'll leave it for a couple of days and see if anyone else is interested, then pick a date?

message 6: by Tanya (new)

Sure, I'll see where I can get a copy of it :) but might not be able to join. Will see :)

message 7: by Tanya (new)

Unfortunately I won't be able to read it with you :( I'm really sorry

Victoria Scott | 1131 comments Oh no :( That's okay!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.