Whole Lot Of Books discussion

Book Recommendations

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chloe (new)

Chloe Marie (awholelottabooks) | 25 comments Mod
Entwined by Heather Dixon! Such a beautiful book :)

Entwined by Heather Dixon

message 2: by Kailyn (last edited Dec 02, 2015 12:49PM) (new)

Kailyn Ellis (onethousandbooksandcounting) | 14 comments If you haven't read this book yet, you should. I just finished it and I loved it so much!
Obsidian (Lux, #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

message 3: by Mariam (last edited Dec 02, 2015 10:55PM) (new)

Mariam (bookslover13) | 3 comments Kailyn wrote: "If you haven't read this book yet, you should. I just finished it and I loved it so much!
Obsidian (Lux, #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout"
This is one of my favorite series. :D

message 4: by TheYALibrarian (new)

TheYALibrarian I would highly recommend the Touch series by Laurie Faria Stolarz if you have an interest in thriller/paranormal novels. This is the first book:Deadly Little Secret

message 5: by Kailyn (new)

Kailyn Ellis (onethousandbooksandcounting) | 14 comments Loving the hex hall and sweet evil trilogies so far. If you want magic and teenage angst, then I recommend both.

message 6: by Chloe (last edited Jan 23, 2016 08:42AM) (new)

Chloe Marie (awholelottabooks) | 25 comments Mod
I really recommend the Dark Touch series by Amy Meredith if you're interested in something dark but an easy read. Im currently on the third book and ive loved them all so far! Helping me out of this horrid reading slump!

The first book in the series Shadows (Dark Touch, #1) by Amy Meredith

message 7: by Maryam (new)

Maryam (maryamxreads) | 6 comments I'm not much of a graphic novel fan, but I read Essex County trilogy, and I absolutely loved it!

If you ever want to read a graphic novel, then I would definitely recommend picking this trilogy up. It focused on the lives of three different characters, and the loneliness each one of them felt. I would also recommend that you read the novels after each other so you could see how the lives of the characters are linked together, which I thought was very interesting.

message 9: by Rosanna (new)

Rosanna Threakall (rosiefreckle) | 14 comments If you're looking to getting into classics look at Brave New World by Aldous Huxley.

That book changes people haha.