Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > Editions of Books

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Clifton (last edited Dec 02, 2015 09:52AM) (new)

Clifton Powell (cliftonjpowell) | 5 comments Pray Hard & Speak Life: Finding Hope in the Midst of: Addictions Bankruptcy Suicide CancerThere should be three editions to Pray Hard & Speak Life. An eBook, Softcopy and Hard Copy. The only one that I see is correct with an image is the eBook. I just submitted a request for a Giveaway to the softcopy which needs to be combined to the ebook. Currently there are four editions but only the ebook is correct and has reviews. Can you fix this so the soft and hard copy editions will combined with the current ebook.

message 2: by Philip (last edited Dec 02, 2015 10:05AM) (new)

Philip (burnnerman) | 5913 comments Working on Done

The Hardcover and Paperback were listed without the period after you middle initial, so I fixed that.

Also, merged all the editions that were blank with no information.

message 3: by Bea (new)

Bea When I started working on this, there were only 3 copies - one with cover and two without. Now there are 7 editions. I suspect that multiple librarians are working on this at the same time. Duplicates will need to be deleted.

message 4: by Clifton (new)

Clifton Powell (cliftonjpowell) | 5 comments Can you delete the duplicates for me?

message 5: by Philip (new)

Philip (burnnerman) | 5913 comments Already done, if you look at my updated post

message 6: by Clifton (new)

Clifton Powell (cliftonjpowell) | 5 comments Thanks

message 7: by Clifton (new)

Clifton Powell (cliftonjpowell) | 5 comments Is there any way to merge the reviews so they appear on all editions?

message 8: by Clifton (new)

Clifton Powell (cliftonjpowell) | 5 comments Nevermind. I see where they are merged now.