Self-Published Authors & Curious Readers discussion

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Naylene (new)

Naylene (Nayenel) | 24 comments Mod
This folder is for the following:
author interviews, blog tours, book signings, book readings, and giveaways.

Do not post review requests here.

Any questions can be left in the comments.

message 2: by Nicky (new)

Nicky Gardiner Free book!

The Showman And The Shade by Nicky P. Gardiner

At the time of writing there are just 66 Free copies remaining at the link below. Enjoy :-)

https://www.inkitt.com/stories/horror...

message 3: by T.H. (new)

T.H. Simon | 3 comments “The Untold Legend” will be FREE on Amazon Kindle from Saturday March 25 through Wednesday March 29

Link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01NCR36J9/...

Book Description:

The Untold Legend begins in a large conference room where hundreds of media representatives eagerly await a highly anticipated speaker to hear about an individual whose actions changed the course of history. As the speaker begins his tale, the story flashes back to a lonely man stuck in a life of routine that he never intended. Held captive by insecurity and fear, he thinks he can remember a time when he believed he was meant for great things. After a life-changing incident, he separates himself from those who dream but never act, giving up everything familiar to him to do it.

Readers join Tristan Gold as he travels to the corners of the earth in pursuit of experiences he hopes will make him whole. A person now undefined, Tristan seeks to learn about truth, beauty, adventure, friendship, meaning, family, and love. However, his journey opens the door to more than he bargained for. He encounters obstacles from societal and personal expectations, enemies made, and a mounting international crisis. While his worst impulses, mistakes and losses attempt to undo him, Tristan must find a way to rise above. Throughout, Tristan learns what it means to be weak and strong, flawed and role model, broken and hero, alone and loved, and ultimately, the reader discovers that Tristan is both inescapably human, and undeniably legend.

message 4: by Cierra (new)

Cierra (cierrasbooks) | 1 comments • Hi everybody! Simply Inspired Words Publishing offers author services to help those interested in self-publishing. They provide different services that help with different aspects of the process including editing, marketing, reviews, cover design, copyright registration, etc. They can also help with creating print copies, Amazon/Kindle, Overdrive and Kobo platforms, iBook, and audiobooks while still letting the author retain all rights and royalties. Definitely something worth looking into and I'd be happy to chat with anyone who wants to know more :)
Here's the link to the website
And the Facebook

message 5: by Sara (new)

Sara MacKenzie | 9 comments I will be doing a book signing and event at Fiction Addiction bookstore in Greenville, SC. It will be June 30, 2-4 PM. Anyone is welcome! No tickets or money needed.

message 6: by Olivia (new)

Olivia Todd | 2 comments Hello everyone, if you are looking for a quick fiction read, may I suggest my novella A Human's Touch. It is a futuristic, sci-fi dystopian story. I don't wish to give too much away, so please feel free to check out the link.

It is independently published on Amazon - available as an e-book and paperback. If you have Kindle Unlimited Membership, then you can read it for free.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this post. I wish all my fellow authors the best of luck on their journeys, any questions, please ask.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B09DFDCHY...

Self-Published Authors & Curious Readers

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Showman And The Shade (other topics)