Paranormal and Horror Lovers discussion

The Medium (Liminality #1)
This topic is about The Medium
Past R2R books CLOSE for request > The Medium R2R - dark paranormal

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

M.R. Graham (mrgraham) | 9 comments description

I'd like to offer ten (10) copies of The Medium for review. I have .mobi, .epub, and PDF copies I can email to interested readers. The book is also available via Kindle Unlimited.

I would also be happy to supply the sequel, The Mora, to readers interested in continuing the series.

SYNOPSIS: Lenny is a defective vampire. Shy, insecure, and literally unable to kill, he tries very hard to avoid notice until the night he is kidnapped and imprisoned by Sebastian, a psychopath bent on turning him into what a vampire should be. The situation is only made worse by Lenny’s dual nature: he is also a medium, a creature born for the sole purpose of aiding the dead, and Sebastian is definitely a dead thing in need of help. His only hope is Kim, a practical young wizard tasked with hunting Sebastian down, but her ancient and powerful family is not nearly as accepting as she. Trapped by Sebastian’s mind control and by his own pathological need to heal his captor, Lenny quickly realizes just how easy it would be to slide into evil, himself.

Please post reviews to Goodreads and any Amazon region under which you have an account.

Universal Amazon Link

NOTE: Please note when posting a review on Amazon, readers/reviewers could you state something like this, "I received this book from the author for an honest review." This is needed because Amazon implemented procedures. If they notice a review was posted and the reviewer did not buy the book from Amazon, they will delete it. The quoted comment overrides this.

I can be contacted via this thread, note here on Goodreads, or at mrgraham@quiestinliteris.com

Ramona Plant | 94 comments I would like to review both. Please send a mobi file to ramona_p@hotmail.com

M.R. Graham (mrgraham) | 9 comments Thank you, Ramona! I have sent them.

Ramona Plant | 94 comments Got it and it loaded just fine :)
Thanks. I will keep you posted on when I am done and reviews are posted.