ruled by paws ;; semi - advanced roleplay discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
c h a r a c t e r s ;; > ❝ template

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ash. (last edited Dec 02, 2015 12:35PM) (new)

ash.

This template may not be used outside this group. Please do not steal this. If I find someone using this template outside the group you will be messaged and asked to take it down and use your own. You have the option to use this group template or your personal one. If you don't have one please use this one! If you do use your own template, be sure to use everything that is provided in the groups. [ I would prefer if you guys use this one to keep things all organized ]

Please go to this website so you can crop your images. if you are making a dog please make an image for the name like I did. Create a white canvas type in a name make sure its 350 by 60.

HTML IS HERE. [ use correctly by deleting the dots! to get the images right click, open in new tab and copy and paste into your format. ]
( human )
(view spoiler)

( dogs )
(view spoiler)

message 2: by ash. (last edited Dec 02, 2015 07:42AM) (new)

ash.
disclimer ;; (view spoiler)
full name goes here
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
insert image or gif below. width is 160 and hight is 246.
team \\ age \\ gender \\ if dog put down breed and posistition \\ if human put down face claim and sexuality

please put the personality of your character here. Just reminder this is a semi advanced roleplay group. So please be descriptive. I would like at least one good sized paragraph or more if need be.

please put the backstory of your character here. Just reminder this is a semi advanced roleplay group. So please be descriptive. I would like at least one good sized paragraph or more if need be.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.