Avengers {A New Generation} An Advanced Roleplay discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
General > Announcements

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 495 comments Mod
A large thank you again to all who have joined our little group! We appreciate each and every one of you. While I know Avengers groups are only welcomed by a select few on this site, I believe there are more out there! So please do invite all of your friends and see if they will join! The more characters created, the sooner we can open the roleplay to begin!
xx
Denver

The moderators have come to the decision that any non-canon Avengers team members must be at least the age of 21 or older, due to the amount of danger they face on a day-to-day basis. Please edit characters accordingly and if you have any questions, as always, please do send them our way.
xx
Denver

Alright everybody, thanks for your patience. The group is officially open to roleplay. Please work on any important claimed characters so we can get as many people rping as possible!!
Youre all lovely,
XX
Denver

Alright everyone! New characters have been added for claim, but their children and love interests will have to be added as those canon claims see fit. (Some of them are young, such as Spiderman and Scarlet Witch). Also please begin working on your character as soon as ya can! Claims will be removed by Sunday if they aren't started, brainstormed,or being worked on. Let us know if you have any issues with this!!

xx
Denver

We would like to welcome Kikki as our fourth moderator!!

XX
Denver

Hey everyone. We've have a sharp decline in activity again 3 Please do try and get your claims made or worked on at the very minimum. And we please chat, say hi, tell us whats going on in your life. I miss ya'll

XX
Denver

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.