Underground Knowledge — A discussion group discussion

MISCELLANEOUS TOPICS > Flat Earth???

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dennis (new)

Dennis II (dennisnappiii) | 42 comments A few weeks ago I came across the Flat-Earth Theory. My initial reaction was to reject it completely and ignore anything the researchers were trying to say. But I found (via YouTube University) a documentary that was really well done and figured if someone put that much effort into it, then maybe it was worth my time. In the end, I am still not a believer that the Earth is flat. BUT, there were a lot of dots connected that suggest that SOMETHING is off about this world. There were connections made, for example, the speaker identified a barrier, or firmament, that keeps us trapped on this "Flat Earth." Such a barrier seems similar to what Michael Tsarion talks about with an energetic barrier that prevents us from leaving this planet. This is corroborated by other independent researchers as well. So, I am left wondering, is there some type of barrier that keeps us trapped on this planet?

I explored this in a little more detail in one of my podcasts, if you would like to know more. Again, I don't think the Earth is flat, but have found some very interesting (and entertaining) details in reviewing this theory.

http://www.serviceofchange.com/flat-e...

message 2: by James, Group Founder (new)

James Morcan | 11100 comments Dennis wrote: "A few weeks ago I came across the Flat-Earth Theory. My initial reaction was to reject it completely and ignore anything the researchers were trying to say. But I found (via YouTube University) a d..."

Hey Dennis, I like your approach and how you don't prejudge any theory and suspend disbelief.
Best of luck with your podcast in future and feel free to keep posting the links.
I am going to listen to some of your other episodes as well.
Thanks,
James

message 3: by Dennis (new)

Dennis II (dennisnappiii) | 42 comments Hi James,

Thanks so much! I appreciate your offer to post my links (I'll definitely take you up on it!)

Hope you enjoy the podcasts. I'm always open to suggestions for the show - and hope to be set up to take on guests in the very near future if you, or anyone you know may be interested.

Thanks again, my friend!

Dennis