SSG: Spy/Spec-Ops Group discussion

No Free Man
This topic is about No Free Man
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archives > 'No Free Man' by Graham Potts

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Graham (new) - added it

Graham | 7 comments Hello,

On 4th January 2016, my debut novel will be in shops across Australia and New Zealand thanks to Pantera Press. It will also be available to order online and as an ebook (making the book available for those not in Aus/NZ). You can pre-order now here.

No Free Man by Graham Potts

Synopsis:

Stepan Volkov forfeited his future when he was paid to forget his past.

Forced to adapt, he ultimately became the world's most wanted killer... feared, vicious and brutal.

A tool of the Organizatsiya, a Russian crime syndicate that forged him into 'The Wolf', he's pursued by American spies and Australian agents, torn between his need to survive and his desire to be free.

When a shock encounter in Australia uncovers forgotten secrets and threatens uneasy allegiances, Volkov suddenly sees a choice... one he thought would never be his to make.

With a billion-dollar international oil deal threatening to shift the global balance of power, will Volkov return to Moscow to wage war for the Organizatsiya, or will he find the courage to escape with a vengeful thief whose life he destroyed?

Thanks for the opportunity to chat about it. This is my first novel as a new author, so it's all a little new for me. If you'd like more information, about the book or the author, please let me know.

Graham

message 2: by Cphe (new)

Cphe | 13 comments Good luck with the release.

message 3: by Graham (new) - added it

Graham | 7 comments Thanks. I'm looking forward to it.

message 4: by Graham (new) - added it

Graham | 7 comments Hi everyone,

No Free Man is out today and is available as a paperback/ebook in Australia and New Zealand, but only as an ebook internationally through the Kindle Store.

I hope you happen upon my story some time in 2016.

Thanks for your time.

Graham

message 5: by Feliks, Moderator (last edited Jan 04, 2016 02:43PM) (new)

Feliks (dzerzhinsky) | 1078 comments Mod
Added your name and info to our rankings and lists, our bookshelf, etc. Your name in lights. Welcome!

message 6: by Graham (new) - added it

Graham | 7 comments Thanks, Feliks.

message 7: by Feliks, Moderator (last edited Jan 05, 2016 09:02PM) (new)

Feliks (dzerzhinsky) | 1078 comments Mod
Graham, your author page is set to 'no messages'. I was trying to ask you if you have 'promo material'. I use this to announce new books to our members. I can't write it myself, ha. You have to supply it. Book synopsis, author background, book 'blurb' or 'pitch'. You'd be surprised how much this will help you. Contact me when you can. Next 'group circular' going out in a week or so...

message 8: by Graham (new) - added it

Graham | 7 comments Feliks wrote: "Graham, your author page is set to 'no messages'. I was trying to ask you if you have 'promo material'. I use this to announce new books to our members. I can't write it myself, ha. You have to sup..."

Feliks,

Sorry about that. I've changed my settings. I'll send you a message after I round up the publicity material.

I appreciate the support so I'll get organised quickly.

Thanks very much.

Graham

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.