What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Romance with HEA... Book about girl who shows and sales her paintings anonymously. [s]

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shelia (new)

Shelia Williams | 746 comments Looking for book but only remember bits and pieces of it. So here is what i remember:
1. This girls friend talks her into showing and/or saling her paintings anonymously in a gallery(i think it is because her family doesn't thing painting is a good career).
2. This guy comes to the gallery and is fascinated and drawn to the paintings. He ends up buying everyone of her paintings and ask the friend (i think she may own the gallery)who the artist is and if he could meet the artist.
3. The guy and girl meet not knowing that she is the artist and he is the buyer (can't remember if they met at gallery or some other time).
4. The next i remember is there in a hotel suite and when he isn't there or is asleep in his room she is in her room painting.
5. They leave hotel and she leaves the painting in closet of room so the guy doesn't find out.
6. There back home and while they are eating he gets a phone call for somebody at the hotel asking if the knows anything about a painting that was left behind. Girl get nervious when she hears the conversation.
7. Now the last thing i remember is some kind of conflict or something happens. And then he takes her to one of his houses and suprises her with all of her paintings that he bought and they get there happily ever after.
If someone knows this book please let me know i over 2,000 books on my kindle and can't remember which book it is.

message 2: by Ruzza (new)

Ruzza | 302 comments Do you have Calibre? You could search all epub books in Calibre library for speciffic words or expressions and then look only at those books.

message 3: by Shelia (new)

Shelia Williams | 746 comments No i don't have that.

message 4: by Ruzza (new)

Ruzza | 302 comments Hmm... I don't have kindle but I found this: https://www.quora.com/Why-cant-I-sear...

message 5: by Shelia (last edited Dec 02, 2015 09:00PM) (new)

Shelia Williams | 746 comments Did not help but thanks any ways.

message 6: by Ruzza (new)

Ruzza | 302 comments So sorry :(. The book sound nice. I hope someone recognises it. I tried looking at different lists but nothing sounds remotely similar to what you described.

message 7: by Shelia (new)

Shelia Williams | 746 comments Thank you

message 8: by Shelia (new)

Shelia Williams | 746 comments I found it, it is Her Unexpected Admirer book six of The Alfieri Saga by Elizabth Lennox.

message 9: by Kris (new)

Kris | 32027 comments Mod
Here's the GR link - Her Unexpected Admirer by Elizabeth Lennox.

message 10: by Ruzza (new)

Ruzza | 302 comments That's awesome. Happy you found it. :)

message 11: by Shelia (new)

Shelia Williams | 746 comments Thank you

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Her Unexpected Admirer (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Elizabeth Lennox (other topics)