Linnea's Academy for the Incredibly Talented discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 620 (620 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13

message 1: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Head Mod (new)

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) | 754 comments Mod
Free of charge, yummy smoothies, drinks, snacks, you name it!

message 2: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Head Mod (new)

((Sure, I haven't really finished my character yet but I'll post her later))

Akiko walked in,the bells jingling merrily above her. Some song was playing, and she tapped out the beat on her table as she waited.

message 3: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Head Mod (new)

Akiko smiled when she saw Flare. "Hi Flare." She drew a chair up to her table.

message 4: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Head Mod (new)

Akiko shrugged. "Meh. It throws a lot of challenges at me lately" she sighed and brushed her hair around her ear. "What about you?"

message 5: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Head Mod (new)

Kiki put her head in her hands. It had been an exhausting day, and she stared glumly at her cup of smoothie. The cup shook slightly and was surrounded by a faint aura. She slowly raised it into the air

message 6: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 1374 comments "Hey." Retuso said.

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) Kioga entered the bell ringing above making him flench as he curses his sensitive earing under his breath the smell of food quickly distracting him.

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) Kioga quickly found a table and studied the menu intently everything sounded good to him, as his stomach grumbled loudly.

message 9: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 1374 comments "Where are you going?" Retuso asked.

message 10: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Head Mod (new)

Kiki looked up to see other kids entering. "Bye Flare! See you later!"

message 11: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 1374 comments Retuso placed his bow down and sat on a table.

message 12: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Head Mod (new)

Kiki glanced at Retuso.

message 13: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 1374 comments "Is there something?" Retuso asked.

message 14: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Head Mod (new)

Kiki looked away. "Nope. You might get in trouble for sitting on the table. It gets germs everywhere."

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) Noticing the others Kioga watched will ordering a small meal.

message 16: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Head Mod (new)

She spotted Diana. "Diana! Over here!"

message 17: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 1374 comments "ah no problem." Retuso said.

message 18: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 1374 comments "Good." Retuso said.

message 19: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Head Mod (new)

Kiki dipped her head, "Fine, thanks. What about you?"

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) Finally getting his food "finally food!" Kioga said with more excitement then anything else.

message 21: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Head Mod (new)

Kiki folded her hands, and the cup dropped back onto the table top, unchanged.

message 22: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 1374 comments "Nice trick." Retuso said.

message 23: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Head Mod (new)

Kiki smiled. "Thanks." She shrugged indifferently. "I can also do more stuff, not just this."

message 24: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 1374 comments "Neat." Retuso said.

message 25: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Head Mod (new)

Kiki looked at him curiously. "What can you do?"

message 26: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 1374 comments "I don't know." Retuso said as he teleported to a mere inch behind Kiki.

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) Looking over Kioga smiled. "So here's were the parties at. Hey all" saying happily.

message 28: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Head Mod (last edited Dec 04, 2015 06:47PM) (new)

Kiki smiled. "Hi."
She laughed. "So it's a contest?" She sat there and made several cups fly around. "I can also mind read."

"I don't know, but I probably will go to the dance," she told Flare.

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) Smiling "don't know if I should be showing off myself I'm still learning control." Kioga stated. "And what dance I've heard nothing about this yet?" he asked.

message 30: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Head Mod (new)

Kiki shrugged mysteriously. "You'll find out soon." She hinted

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) "Mmm. Why so secretive about it?" Kioga chuckled.

message 32: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Head Mod (new)

Kiki laughed. "I don't honestly know all of the details myself." She glanced at her watch. "Well, I'd better get going."

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) "Later then." Kioga replayed. *Mmm. A dance hope there's no loud music that may end badly for me* he thought to himself.

message 34: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Head Mod (last edited Dec 04, 2015 07:47PM) (new)

Kiki waved as she made the cup float back to the desk. She gathered her books and left, softly jingling the bell that hung above the door. "I'm sure there won't be any loud music." She assured him as she poked her head back in

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) Kioga smiled "well she did say she could read minds, but that doesn't stop it from being impressive" he said with a laugh.

message 36: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Head Mod (new)

Kiki gave a bow, grinning, then exited the cafe. "See you later!"

Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* Matthew was sitting alone, a book in-front of him and a cup of coffee beside it, having gone cold, it sat untouched.

message 38: by Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* (last edited Dec 05, 2015 05:57PM) (new)

Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* He glanced up at her and blinked a few times "umm... hi, where did you come from" he glanced around, he didn't remember seeing her coming.

Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* (omg haha tis fine, I do it all the time XD)

He turned from his book and stared at her for a bit then sat up "umm hi"

Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* He nodded and closed his book without putting a bookmark in or looking back at it. "I am"

Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* He frowned "umm I think I'm good for right now" he took a sip of his coffee and frowned, cold. "I've kinda walked around already" he put the coffee down.

Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* He shook his head "urm, no, not really" he tiled his head "what is it, like a Ball?" (I have to go for now!)

Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* He nodded. "Umm" he pressed his lips together "Im Matthew"

Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* He stared back trying not to read her mind, he always felt rude doing so. "Do you like it here?"

Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* He nodded. He shifted his head hurting now.

message 46: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Head Mod (new)

((Make them walk or something))

Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* (i also have a block lol)

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) Anastasiya is bored and walks into the cafe where she sees a blond boy with a pale, angular, Slavic face.
"Are you as student?" she asked.
"Yeah," he said. "Dmytro Yrodanov. Bulgarian."
"Anastasiya Bystrova. Uzbek."
"You sound American."
"I've lived in America for ten years, but I'm still and Uzbek citizen, since I was born there and all."

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) ((You should put spaces between the dialogue and add dialogue tags so we know who is talking and that you're switching between charries))

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) Walking up to the door of the cafe Kioga open it and step out of the way to let Elaina in first. "After you." Kioga politely offered her to enter as he held the door open.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13