Linnea's Academy for the Incredibly Talented discussion

In The Academy > Halls

Comments Showing 1-50 of 152 (152 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Head Mod (new)

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) | 754 comments Mod
The halls are what connect all classrooms (except for the gym). The lockers are on the sides of the hallways,

message 2: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Head Mod (new)

Kiki walked down the hall, balancing her books on her hip. Suddenly, they began to tip, and she frantically lunged for them, causing others to fall in the process.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Astrix chuckled from the shadows where he had been leaning. Smoke curled around him as it always did but it dissipated as the girl approached. He deftly slipped a communication device into a magical pocket that nobody could ever detect but himself.
"Looks like you're having a little trouble there," he smirked, making no move to help.

message 4: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Head Mod (new)

Kiki turned and spotted Astrix. She scowled. "Yes, I am." She gathered her books and marched down the hall, her cheeks burning from embarrassment.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Astrix playfully shocked her hands, making her drop the books again. He smiled, his eyes glittering with malice.
"Oops."

message 6: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Head Mod (last edited Dec 04, 2015 08:28PM) (new)

Kiki's eyes deepened. She sent the electricity from her hands back into him, shocking him. "Oops."

((She used her telekinesis))

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Astrix deflected the electricity, then absorbed it. His dark hair hung in his face and cast shadows on his face, setting apart the scar on his eye. (Think Scar from Lion King).
"You wanna go? Bring it on, small one."
He pushed her into the wall with a wave of sparks.

message 8: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Head Mod (last edited Dec 04, 2015 08:36PM) (new)

Kiki smiled. She tossed her hair back and stood there, her eyes closed.

((She's going to read his mind))

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Astrix narrowed his eyes. He recognized the telepathy preparations from the bullies at the School and used Mystigen to cloud his thoughts. He made his cover of his inner thoughts inconspicuous so she wouldn't suspect the Mystigen at work.

message 10: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Head Mod (new)

Kiki frowned, and opened her eyes. "You have a very cloudy mind." She reversed his shock and sent it deep inside of him.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Astrix was unaffected by the shock, having absorbed the energy. Suddenly he shapeshifted into something so small it looked like he had disappeared, then moved around behind her and became human again so it seemed like he had teleported.

message 12: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Head Mod (new)

Kiki whirled around. She narrowed her eyes, and moved a pencil to jab him in the back. "Why do you insist on bugging me?"

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Astrix snorted.
"Why do you insist on being so annoying?" he snapped, drawing out the last word. His dark eyes flickered.

message 14: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Head Mod (new)

Kiki's eyes flared. The lights turned out, and several screams could be heard down the hall. "You started it."

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Astrix sent electricity flickering through the lights, illuminating his face eerily as he sneered.
"Who cares? Like you're going to do anything about it."
Secretly he switched on his communication device so his teachers could experience how pathetically kids fought here.

message 16: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Head Mod (last edited Dec 05, 2015 04:11PM) (new)

Kiki closed her eyes, then opened them. She tried to remain calm. "What's your deal? What is it about me that makes you want to antagonize me?" she summoned her books and put them in her locker neatly, never taking her eyes off him

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Astrix hissed slightly.
"Maybe because I hate this school and everyone in it," he growled. He didn't care if anyone heard him. Smoke curled around him as his agitation made him lose control over his Mystigen.

And yet... Dang, she's hot. Wait, what? Stop thinking that way. You are a disgrace to the School.

message 18: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Head Mod (new)

((so she can now read his mind....ooooooooh. but she won't. how do you do italics????))

message 19: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Head Mod (last edited Dec 05, 2015 06:26PM) (new)

Kiki studied him closely. "Hate? This is the only place that saved me from my own family."

Don't think...don't even dare think about Astrix! No no no! I do not like him! Samuel wouldn't be proud of me at all!

message 20: by ❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (last edited Dec 05, 2015 05:41PM) (new)

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) ((All formatting uses these <.>
Italics, bold, and underline are all the same.
<.b> this is bold <./b.>
You use I for italics and u for underline in the place of the b and take out the periods))

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Astrix rolled his eyes.
"Like I care."
Despite himself he found that he was curious about her past.

message 22: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Head Mod (last edited Dec 05, 2015 05:43PM) (new)

((ok thx so much!))

message 23: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Head Mod (new)

((did it work? i don't see it))

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) ((No. Show me what you did))

message 25: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Head Mod (last edited Dec 06, 2015 12:38PM) (new)

Kiki looked at him. "My mother and my sister thought I was a freak. They were going to kill me, but my brother told me to run." she gazed at him. "What's your story?"

It doesn't matter that Astrix is handsome and that I like him. You can never be with him!

message 26: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Head Mod (last edited Dec 05, 2015 05:47PM) (new)

((I did Don't think...don't even dare think about Astrix! No no no! I do not like him! Samuel wouldn't be proud of me at all! But added < right before the D and then i> right after the exclamation mark))

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) ((It has to be closed-- <.i> like this, and a slash at the end of the phrase to finish it like this <./I>, just without periods. You have to put the i on both sides))

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Warning bells rang in Astrix's head.
"Nothing you need to know," he said curtly.

message 29: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Head Mod (new)

((ok thx))

Kiki shrank away, hurt and dismayed at his unwillingness to talk. "Okay."

message 30: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Head Mod (new)

((i don't think it worked...:())

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Suddenly Astrix felt an urge to drop his act. He didn't really want to be this way but his teachers at the School had taught him nothing but contempt for the Academy. He sighed.
"Sorry," he muttered, the word strange in his mouth.

message 32: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Head Mod (new)

Kiki's eyes softened. "It's okay. I felt just like you in the beginning." She hesitated for a moment, then slipped her hand into his.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Astrix's eyes flared and he moved away, pulling his hand free. Anger flashed in his eyes at the physical contact.
"Don't touch me like that," he hissed.

message 34: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Head Mod (last edited Dec 06, 2015 06:36PM) (new)

Kiki backed away, her hands held up. "Okay, I'm sorry." Her eyes glimmered

(sigh) he's so handsome...wait, what? What am I thinking?

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) ((You figured it out! Yay!))

Astrix realized his device was still on. He switched it off inconspicuously.

message 36: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Head Mod (new)

((Yep! (Celebrates) ))

Kiki started to walk off. "Well, see you later?" She said awkwardly

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Astrix shrugged.
"I don't care. What's your name again?"
He wanted to remember her name for some strange reason.

message 38: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Head Mod (new)

Kiki felt a glimmer of hope for some reason, but she quickly tried to squash it, "I'm Kiki. What is yours?" She felt strangely curious.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) "Astrix," he muttered. Then he was gone.

message 40: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Head Mod (new)

Kiki looked around, then sighed. She started down the hall and left.

((HEYYYYY YOU TOOK AWAY MY MOD. PRIVLIGES!!!!!!!!! NOT COOL BRO!!!!!!! >:<))

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) ((HAHA I WARNED YOU BRUH YOU BROUGHT THIS ON YOURSELF.

want to know how to get it back?))

message 42: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Head Mod (new)

((Humph......

BRO, NOT COOL.

You're gonna make me say, Katherine's the best right? XP))

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) ((I want a paragraph in Claim-Evidene-Reasoning format in the Announcements topic explaining why you did what you did and why you are sorry.))

message 44: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Head Mod (new)

((But I didn't do anything! You started changing my title first! Anyway, where is that?))

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) ((It was a joke and I was kidding))

message 46: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Head Mod (new)

((Oh...XP))

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) ((Where should they meet up))

message 48: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Head Mod (new)

((Your choice. Does he like dances? :P))

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) ((Umm no this is a spy for the School of Mystigen we are talking about. He doesn't do... dancing. *shudder*))

message 50: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Head Mod (new)

((Just Kidding :P how about the common room? Kiki is already there))

« previous 1 3 4