Linnea's Academy for the Incredibly Talented discussion

In The Academy > School Yard

Comments Showing 1-50 of 369 (369 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Head Mod (new)

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) | 754 comments Mod
The courtyard where all of the halls open out to. The courtyard is right in the middle of the whole school. It has benches, a grand fountain, gardens, trees, etc. A sunny spot for everyone.

message 2: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 1374 comments Elaina walked around the yard.

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) Kioga leaving the dance room getting to get some fresh air.

message 4: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 1374 comments "Hello Kioga." Elaina said.

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) Kioga looking over "Elania! Hey." he replayed happly "so what brings you out here?"

message 6: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 1374 comments "I just wanted some fresh air, and you?" Elaina asked.

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) "Same, this school really attracts all kinds don't it?" Kioga answered looking up at the sky.

message 8: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 1374 comments "Yeah, sometimes it's good, but sometimes it drives me insane." Elaina said.

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) Kioga chuckles. "Why's that? He asked out of curiosity.

message 10: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 1374 comments "Because there are so many people, and their thoughts just scream in my head." Elaina said.

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) "Ah. So your a mind reader to then." Kioga stated with a smile. "It's an impressive talent." he added. unlike my curse. <.b> he thought.

message 12: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 1374 comments "That and water, but why is your wolf form a curse." Elaina said.

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) Smiling "I watched my brother go feral and murder are own mother, the difficulty it is to keep the beast in check is a continues choir and a hard one at that." he sighs, but his smile returns.

message 14: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 1374 comments "That sounds realy difficult to live with." Elaina said.

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) "I could say the same with mind reading, hearing the thoughts of others evan there dark secrets." Kioga replayed. I bet it's hard to make friends his mind wondered.

message 16: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 1374 comments "It is hard, and sometimes it's even harder to warn people of those dark secrets." Elaina said.

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) Smiling "so what do you want to do? Out side chatting is fun and all but they're should be something fun to do around here." finishing Kioga began to look around.

message 18: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 1374 comments "We could go back inside." Elaina said.

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) "There's that, and do what?" Kioga said walking over to the fountain looking at his reflection in the water.

message 20: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 1374 comments "I don't know." Elaina said as she lifted the waterin the fountain into the air.

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) Watching the water go up Kioga back away slowly. I've already had a bath today I'd rather not have another please he began thinking "nice control. So how much can you control at once?" he asked.

message 22: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 1374 comments "Never really tested, but I can't control it for long." Elaina said as she put the water back.

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) "Ah. I see. Yea I need to watch when I shapeshift becouse whatever emotion I'm feeling when I do becomes overwhelmingly strong." he said with a smile. "That's why I'm always trying to stay in a good mood." he added.

message 24: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 1374 comments "I guess you're right, almost every power in this school seems to have a backfire." Elaina said.

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) "Isn't that why were here though to learn to control it better." Kioga replied while moving back to the fountain and taking a set on the edge.

message 26: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 1374 comments "True, luckily we can control our powers better." Elaina said.

message 27: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Head Mod (new)

Kiki sighed and sat on a bench, warming her face in the sun.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) A hawk soared high above the yard as Astrix exercised. It also gave him free time away from others to communicate with his teachers. Whatever form he took, his iron wristband shifted with him. It was around one leg and he lifted it to communicate via Morse Code since he couldn't speak in English.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) The students are weak. he clicked with his beak. Our army shall prevail undoubtedly.

His headmaster congratulated his good work and shut the call off. Astrix soared down and settled in a branch, watching that Kiki girl.

message 30: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Head Mod (new)

Kiki felt a rustle and saw a hawk watching her. She smiled softly, not knowing it was actually Astrix. "Hello." She waved to it.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Astrix shifted into a pine martin as the tree predator was more fierce than a squirrel and scampered down the tree. He turned back to himself when he reached the ground.
"How did you know it was me," he said in a gravelly voice.

message 32: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Head Mod (new)

Kiki jumped, startled. "I didn't."

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Astrix shook his head mutely and slid onto the bench on the other side of her. He pulled out his report journal and began writing in the code he had devised himself at four years old. It was unable to be cracked.

message 34: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Head Mod (new)

Kiki knew from experience that he didn't like her when she was nosy about his stuff. Actually, he usually didn't like her. But she believed that he had a good side, and she was determined to bring it out.

But on the other hand, if I even mention Mystigen, he gets all fired up. So what am I supposed to say, "Nice weather today?"
She almost laughed t her horrible attempt at conversation.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Astrix finished his notes for the day and closed his journal. He stopped with his hand resting on the cover, eyes closed. He knew who he was sitting beside. He couldn't steel himself to be a good spy with her around.

message 36: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Head Mod (last edited Dec 11, 2015 10:52PM) (new)

Kiki's mind rushed in all directions, blocking out other people's thoughts. She couldn't concentrate with...she glanced over at him, then looked away. She furiously for a word to describe him, and then she realized that there were so many, she lost count. Different, special, handsome She realized that no one else saw what she saw inside of him, but he was still special to her, and she didn't care if other people didn't like him.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Astrix felt her mind presence and angrily blocked his mind, hoping she hadn't seen his spy thoughts.

Talk to her. No! Anything but that. Don't you want to get to know her? You'd be in big trouble. Who cares?

message 38: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Head Mod (new)

Kiki was battling similar thoughts inside her own mind. She felt a wall, but her mind presence just rushed on past it excitedly. She tried desperately to rein in her thoughts, but they jumped away from her. She sighed. "This is one awkward conversation." She remarked

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) "Stay out of my thoughts," he countered sharply.

Ouch. Take it back.

message 40: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Head Mod (new)

"Don't tell me what to do! I didn't see anything in your mind anyway, it's all gloomy and dark there."

You know that's not true, his mind isn't gloomy. You won't learn anything about him if you talk like that. Be more social!

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Astrix looked at her, annoyed.
"Invading others' minds is an invasion of privacy and is rude."

message 42: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Head Mod (new)

Kiki sniffed. "It's not like I wanted these powers."

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Astrix narrowed his eyes.
"You could at least control where your mind goes."
He stopped himself before he could sneer that at the School they actually learned how to control their power.

message 44: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Head Mod (new)

Her eyes flared, but she struggled to hold down her anger.

Oh boy, our original argument comes again.

Kiki hissed out a quiet breathe, then turned to face him. "Maybe you could contro your temper so that you don't push away everyone who tries to help you!"
Mainly me. She thought.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) "How does reading my private thoughts help me?" he shot back angrily.

message 46: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Head Mod (new)

Kiki held up her hands. "Okay, I'll admit, that wasn't part of it, and I wasn't trying to spy on your mind. I..." She faltered, and looked down at her lap

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Astrix could barely stand it when she was like that.

Why does she have to be so **** hot?

((Sorry for the censored language, I think it goes with his character but it's not too bad))

message 48: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Head Mod (new)

((Like his personality))

Kiki looked up at him. "I'm sorry. I hope you'll forgive me."

((They don't seem to be romantic lol. They get into arguments a lot, but they still like each other :)))

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) ((Trying to figure this one out))

Astrix sighed and massaged his temple.
"How can I not when you ask like that?" he muttered, almost to himself.

message 50: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Head Mod (last edited Dec 11, 2015 11:24PM) (new)

((IKR. Same.))

Kiki accidentally heard and turned her head towards him, but decided not to mention it, on fear of embarrassing herself and Astrix

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8