Linnea's Academy for the Incredibly Talented discussion

Character Creation > Create A Student

Comments Showing 1-50 of 256 (256 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Head Mod (last edited Dec 02, 2015 03:03PM) (new)

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) | 754 comments Mod
This is where you post finished students. Please wait for a mod's approval before roleplaying.

message 2: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 1374 comments Name: Potanto

Power/Talent: water, flight

Weapons (if any): one handed sword.

Appearance: blue eyes. black hair. wears a black shirt with long sleeves and black pants. white gloves, white shoes and a white sweater without sleeves

Personality: self-confident. is kind to the others and likes to hang out with others. is very stubborn.

History: he learned a bit about his powers from his parents, who send him here 5 years ago at his own wish.

Family: open

Crush/Date: open

Other (ex. likes, dislikes, etc.):

message 3: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 1374 comments Name: Retuso

Power/Talent: teleportation. fire powers

Weapons (if any): a bow

Appearance: yellow eyes, black hair. yellow shirt, black sweatpants, white shoes.

Personality: kind and quiet. he likes to spy on people. very stubborn and hard working.

History: his mother is one of the teachers here and took him to live here.

Family: mother - teacher, open

message 4: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Head Mod (new)

Approved

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Naiomee
Power: Earth
Weapon: Staff
Appearance: Hazel hair and green eyes
Personality: Kind and helpful
History: Brought here a year ago by her aunt.
Family:
Aunt
Brother- Daniel

message 6: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Head Mod (new)

Approved

message 7: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Head Mod (new)

Do all of your characters start with Flare? :)

Approved

message 8: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 1374 comments That would honestly confuse me to death.

message 9: by ❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (last edited Dec 15, 2015 01:23PM) (new)

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Name: Astrix Lineus

Power/Talent: Astrix shapeshifts into any kind of mammal or bird and can make powerful electric forces

Weapons (if any): Atrix's weapons are either his electricity, animal weapons, or a smoky sword that appears in thin air whenever he calls its name- Artengar (The Dissolver)

Appearance:
description
description

Personality: Astrix is secretive and sly. He always has a conniving smile on his face and is often seen with smoke curling around him. He is cocky and confident and acts superior to all other people. He always has tricks up his sleeve and is clearly the smartest one in the school.
Astrix is secretly a spy for Linnea's Academy's arch nemesis- The School of Mystigen- The Art of Dark Magic. He knows how important he is and cannot be swayed in his allegiance. That is... Girls. If one girl managed to worm their way into the kind center of his generally cold heart, they would find he is secretly a romantic and wants to be loved. One such girl may be able to convince him to love the Academy and reject the School of Mystigen.

History: Astrix was born to two teachers at the School that soon died on a mission. Astrix was raised by the teachers of the School and trained in the ways of dark magic. He was taught in special classes how to be an effective spy, having a special potential the headmaster had recognized. He was sent to Linnea's to assess the students and teachers, and most importantly, their weaknesses.

Family:
Blood- deceased
Spiritual- teachers of the School

Crush/Date: none

Other (ex. likes, dislikes, etc.): spy for the School of Mystigen- The Art of Dark Magic.

I made up the School. Is that ok? Could there be some epic standoff or something where he stood up to them and destroyed them or whatever with his new friends from the school? Idk, just ideas.

message 10: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Head Mod (new)

That's totally awesome idea!!!!! Nice job, Astrix is approved

Can I make his lover?

message 11: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Head Mod (new)

So his crush convinces him to stand against his school and then the academy defeats them. I like it!

I really want to make his crush...

message 12: by Elric138 (last edited Jan 09, 2016 02:51AM) (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 1374 comments Name: Elaina

Power/Talent: water, mind reader (can also use this to see memories in someone, but barely trained in it)

Weapons (if any): none

Class (only if they are teacher):

Appearance: black hair, blue eyes. blue shirt. white pants. blue shoes.

Personality: kind and outgoing. is very protective of everyone. oblivious when it comes to love. a bit lazy.

History: her family found out she had powers when she was 6, her parents send her here for her own safety when she was 10.

Family: brother, Potanto

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Maddy ~ O.o You mad, bro? ~ wrote: "So his crush convinces him to stand against his school and then the academy defeats them. I like it!

I really want to make his crush..."

Yes

Voldkin~ " Home, the place you go to escape the world." (voldkin) Name: Kioga Wolfkin
Nicknames: wolf or Voldkin

Age 25

Powers: Lycanthropy (wolf shape shifting).

Weapons: perfers his custom dagger, or up close brawling with his own claws.

Apperance:http://d.facdn.net/art/kioga777/13970... human, Kioga normal weres a plain black T-shirt with a duster like t over to of it with torn jeans. The leather armor he weres only in combat situations he's prepared for.

http://d.facdn.net/art/jargonicedrago... hybrid form.

Personallity: he's vary friendly and likable perfering the diplomatic approuch to full out aggreshion. But even diplomacy fails sometimes and when it does Kioga won't hesitate to fight. When a fight does break out he tends to lose himself making it hard to stop fighting even if his aponit surrenders.

History: Born a shapeshifter Kioga and his twin brother Boshki were drawn by the power Kioga thinking it was a curse as he watch his brother go fareal and disaper after that Kioga vowed to gain full control of this power to help find and save his brother.

Family:
Father: Skief (died)
Mother: Shiva (murdered)
Twin brother: Boshki (whereabouts unknown).

Crush\date: open currently none.

Other: under the full moon he's forced to shapeshift into his hybrid form he may have control but there is still allot he needs too learn. When he shapeshifts what ever emotion he's feeling gets amplified.

message 15: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Head Mod (new)

Katherine | Everyone's Got Cool Quotes And I've Got This | wrote: "Maddy ~ O.o You mad, bro? ~ wrote: "So his crush convinces him to stand against his school and then the academy defeats them. I like it!

I really want to make his crush..."

Yes"

So I can make his crush? Yay!

message 16: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Head Mod (new)

Kioga and Elaina are approved

message 17: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Head Mod (new)

Approved

message 18: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Head Mod (new)

np

message 19: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Head Mod (last edited Dec 03, 2015 05:51PM) (new)

Maddy ~ O.o You mad, bro? ~ wrote: "Katherine | Everyone's Got Cool Quotes And I've Got This | wrote: "Maddy ~ O.o You mad, bro? ~ wrote: "So his crush convinces him to stand against his school and then the academy defeats them. I li..."

wait you said i can right?

if i can, any preferences?

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Yes, you can.

I'm thinking a fiery kind of girl who doesn't hesitate to argue yet is kind and caring at the same time. She doesn't like to be told what to do.

message 21: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Head Mod (new)

Ok sounds good! Does the nickname Kiki (Akiko) sound ok?

message 22: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Head Mod (last edited Dec 20, 2015 10:33PM) (new)

Name: Akiko Celestial Crystal

Nicknames: Kiki, Tia, Crys

Power: telekinesis, mid reading and mind control

Appearance:

Personality: Kiki is fiery, and not afraid to speak her mind. She will speak up if she thinks something is unfair or unjust and doesn't hesitate to argue. Inside, she is a kind, brave, compassionate, and caring person at the same time. She is diligent, creative, and thorough in her studies and is one of the smartest kids in the school.

History: Kiki was brought up by her mom as the middle child of 3. Kiki was the only one with powers, and her sister and her mom didn't really understand them and sort of feared her. Only her brother understood her and the time she was going through.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
It was a cold, snowy day. I was eager to make some hot chocolate and sit in the kitchen with my family.
"I'm home!" I called. The house echoed, but no one answered. Beginning to feel worried, I dropped my bag into the coffee table and sat on the couch. Suddenly, my brother, Samuel, rushed in, his hair dripping wet from the snowstorm. His jacket dusted the floor with snow as he went straight to me. "Kiki, you've got to hear this."
I listened as he told me about what he overheard my mom and my sister, Alice, talking about. "They were saying, 'We can't have Akiko in the house. She is an abomination to our family line!' " he looked at me sadly and with regret in his eyes. I sat there, stunned and dumbfounded.
"You're in danger. You have to run away." He told me sadly. "I'll miss you." I hugged him. He smiled. "You too, little sis."
Then I turned, and disappeared out the door, never to set foot in my home again.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Family:
Brother: Samuel

Crush/Date: Crush on Astrix

Other:

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) ((So her first name and appearance is Asian {and I'm not being racist in anyway} but her last name and siblings' names aren't, so is she of Asian descent or is that just how she is?

message 24: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Head Mod (new)

Um should I change her middle and last names? I will change her siblings names.

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) No, it's fine. I have nothing against how she is now, just saying. Want to start roleplaying them somewhere? Preferably in a hallway...

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Btw I posted a question on the poll.

message 27: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Head Mod (new)

Katherine | Everyone's Got Cool Quotes And I've Got This | wrote: "No, it's fine. I have nothing against how she is now, just saying. Want to start roleplaying them somewhere? Preferably in a hallway..."

Sure but I'll be on and off

message 28: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Head Mod (new)

Katherine | Everyone's Got Cool Quotes And I've Got This | wrote: "Btw I posted a question on the poll."

Ok

message 30: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Head Mod (new)

Does my answer make sense?

message 32: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Head Mod (new)

I fixed her name. Better?

I posted at Halls

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) I didn't mind the first way... I liked the nicknames her name had. But I guess it's ok.

message 34: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Head Mod (new)

Ok I'll change it back

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Ok cool. I like it.

message 36: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Head Mod (new)

:) thanks

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Ashley Laura Wolf

Nick Names: Ash

Power: can shape shift into 3 beings (tiger, dragon, human)

Appearance (human): amber eyes, palish skin, blonde hair
(dragon): amber eyes, dark purple and black scales, amber eyes
(tiger): normal tiger with a purple tail tip, amber eyes

Personality: feels lost all the time, but tries to be helpful and kind, she usually messes that up though, she loves nature and the outdoors.

History: Ashley was a homeless person living on the streets, she first found out she had powers after she was being chased by someone who wanted to kill her, this scared her so much she changed, she still has nightmares about the person.
Are we supposed to do this?
--------
Ashley knew she was being followed, she had seen the man with the black coat staring at her, watching her every move, intent on doing something, and whatever it was, she didn't want to find out. She ran towards the first ally she saw, and hid behind the row of stinking dumpsters. But she knew it was too late, she heard the squeaking of shoes, then a gruff voice spoke "get out I know you're there, behind the dumpsters." She knew it was hopeless, as hopeless as finding her parents. When she hesitantly sidled out from behind the dumpster. The man lunged, a dully gleaming knife in his hand. Right then felt alive, more alive than she had ever felt before, funny she thought since she should've died.
--------
Family: She was abandoned at the age of 8, if she ever find her family she will probably kill them or something, it is kind of a sore topic for her.

Crush/date: Open

Other: none

message 38: by ❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (last edited Dec 04, 2015 09:00PM) (new)

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) Name: Jupiter Smith

Power/Talent: Jupiter can control storms and electricity (duh) and can turn invisible. (He is like Six from Lorien Legacies)

Weapons (if any): powers and a Bowie knife: http://www.oldpueblosaddle.com/wp-con...

Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/...

Personality: Jupiter is kind but slightly self-conscious and hates being embarrassed or ridiculed. He isn't shy- on the contrary, he is the first to make friends. But around girls... Geez. Give him Mystigen any day.

History: Jupiter was adopted by former graduates of Linnea's. 'Nuff said.

Family: mom and dad

Crush/Date: meets Ash(ley) at dance

Other (ex. likes, dislikes, etc.): none

Is this ok? I created him so he and Ashley would meet at the dance but I can take that off it you dint want to.

message 39: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Head Mod (new)

OOOOH

Both are approved. I need to make a dance topic!!!!!!

❧ кαтнєяιηє ☙ (jukeboxheroine) O,O forgot there isn't a dance here... Getting confused. Too many groups!

message 41: by Elric138 (last edited Jan 06, 2016 09:18AM) (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 1374 comments Name: Elric

Power/Talent: electricity. can sense life forms (everyone of them)

Weapons (if any): a long sword made of pure metal to conduct electricity and a bow.

Appearance: yellow eyes and brown hair. red tracksuit.

Personality: he seems like someone who never treats something seriously, but he can be very serious when needed. is Always happy, likes to fight.

History: was left here as a child.

Family: none

message 42: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 1374 comments Name: Lily

Power/Talent: Ice and Telepathy.

Appearance: light blue eyes and brown hair. wears a long blue dress.

Personality: kind to everyone. will stand against others when they do something she thinks is unfair. Thinks most people should do things they like. doesn't like people such as Astrix.

History: was left here as a child.

Family: Elric (twin)

message 43: by Elric138 (new)

Elric138 (elric138-goodkitty-) | 1374 comments yeah

message 44: by Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* (last edited Dec 05, 2015 04:57PM) (new)

Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* Name: Matthew (Matt)

Power/Talent: mental (control people but is very weak currently) anything to do with what the mind can do, that is about it

Appearance:  photo cf186b0aa401319e74b2aeb90dab36af_zps4c5bbzy7.jpg

Personality: shy and modest. He loves snuggles and is quite. he doesn't like to fight and doesn't like being in groups other people.

History: not much is know, he was just found at the school

Family: unknown

Crush/Date: none (he is gay so he is looking!)

Other (ex. likes, dislikes, etc.): loves to read, has a tattoo : tattoo photo: 88.jpg

Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* Vanessa wrote: "Hi :)"

are you saying hi to me (I finished him (I posted it before cause I needed to see if picture worked sorry))

Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* Vanessa wrote: "Yup"

ahh okay hi! is he okay?

Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* ohh haha opps

message 48: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Head Mod (new)

Katherine | Everyone's Got Cool Quotes And I've Got This | wrote: "O,O forgot there isn't a dance here... Getting confused. Too many groups!"

i made it!!!

message 49: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Head Mod (new)

Elric138 wrote: "Name: Dachan

Power/Talent: Metal and telekinesis

Weapons (if any): a long heavy sword.

Appearance: http://orig13.deviantart.net/06fe/f/2..."

the whole point of astrix was so he was the only one...

Sonebiyinepu (they/them) *bamf* is my guy good?

« previous 1 3 4 5 6