Fans of Interracial Romance discussion

Authors/Writers' Corner > Nanowrimo 2015 Hall of Glory

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Andrea (new)

Andrea Jackson (paperbackdiva) | 335 comments Of course, just the attempt is a victory in itself and you gain something from however many words you manage. But there's nothing like hitting that 50K mark and earning that badge!

This thread is for bragging. Post your name and final word count in November, as well as a few words about what you plan to do next.

message 2: by Michelle, Mod with the Bod (new)

Michelle Gilmore | 3396 comments Mod
Thanks for starting this thread Andrea!

message 3: by Michelle, Mod with the Bod (new)

Michelle Gilmore | 3396 comments Mod
I didn't make 50K, but I made 31,224. That's so much better than my first attempt last year that I'm really proud of myself.

Congrats to all winners!!!

message 4: by Andrea (new)

Andrea Jackson (paperbackdiva) | 335 comments At least you tried, Michelle. Congrats on that excellent word count!

I didn't sign up this year, but I've attempted and reached in the past. I know what a charge it is.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I finished with 52K. Taking a month off then I will start to edit in January.

message 6: by Andrea (new)

Andrea Jackson (paperbackdiva) | 335 comments That's excellent. Your first time completing Nano?

message 7: by Kim (new)

Kim (kimgm) | 1032 comments I didn't manage to finish this year. I only made it to around 25K due to work getting in the way. But I am so happy for everyone who managed to finish! :D Kudos!

Now when can we expected to read the finished products? :)

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Andrea wrote: "That's excellent. Your first time completing Nano?"

Thanks, I completed Nano 2 years ago, last year I got sick but still managed to do 40K before I had to stop.

message 9: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More), Sees Love in All Colors (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More) (gatadelafuente) | 7308 comments Mod
50047 words. :)

Way to go to everyone, even if you didn't finish.

31224 is really great, Michelle. So is 25K Kim.

message 10: by Kim (new)

Kim (kimgm) | 1032 comments Danielle The Book Huntress (Self-Proclaimed Book Ninja) wrote: "50047 words. :)

Way to go to everyone, even if you didn't finish.

31224 is really great, Michelle. So is 25K Kim."

It gives me something to work on while I have my Christmas vacation. ;)